+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2012 PR Applications

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gagan4u said:
can someone pls help me what should I do the visa officer is doubting my experience and they sent me following email,GUYS PLS HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO I DONT WANT TO GET REFUSED:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please note that your file is in process and will continue to be processed at the Case Processing Pilot-Ottawa (“CPP-O”) office. I am writing you this letter to express my serious concern(s) regarding your application.I am not satisfied that you have acquired the experience as an assistant manager as declared. I verified your employment with Rogers. The manager divulged personal information without verifying to whom he was speaking and the purpose of the call. He was prepared with your information on hand and had been prepped by you for such a call. As a result, I was not satisfied that you had been genuinely employed by this company.
In addition, I am not satisfied that such a company requires both a manager and an assistant manager, and that you had the qualifications to be employed in a managerial position with only previous technical support experience.Therefore I am asking you to submit any additional information and/or documentation that would allay my concern(s). You have 60 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information and/ or documentation to the above address.Also, we require an updated address and your current activities in Canada.
Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit. If you choose not to respond with additional information and/or documentation, or if your submission does not allay these concern(s), your application may be refused
We look forward to receiving the additional information and/or documentation within 60 days.
i am just copying reply from the senior member ,,, as it just same in your case...

SenoritaBella ::

I would recommend that you speak to an experienced immigration lawyer ASAP before you submit anything to CIC.

Your response to the visa officer's concerns could be the deciding factor, therefore important to have a lawyer do it for you.

Do you still have the job posting for your job? Check whether you have some of the required qualifications and can submit evidence of it.

Have you taken some courses, attended training sessions required for your job, presentations, etc since you started the job? You may want to include those.

gagan4u

Star Member
Feb 8, 2013
yes honey singh I am going to lawyer ,I dont care waste of more money its just my time i spend Its been 5 yrs in canada I sent them t4s and NOAs it says my company name and everything,just bcz my manager was to straightforward to share the information doesnt mean I would be rejected,,I am so so worried ???

PB02

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
gagan4u said:
yes honey singh I am going to lawyer ,I dont care waste of more money its just my time i spend Its been 5 yrs in canada I sent them t4s and NOAs it says my company name and everything,just bcz my manager was to straightforward to share the information doesnt mean I would be rejected,,I am so so worried ???
These things stress me out.....The Visa Officer should know that a Company like Rogers will have Assistant managers as well.
I work with a large company as well and my team has one manager and two assistant managers under him

Now, is this the applicant's fault if the manager was prepared for the call...it means that the manager knows his team members pretty well...
If the VO's call had caught the manager off guard then again the VO would have found the excuse that your manager didn't know anything about you :mad:

gagan4u

Star Member
Feb 8, 2013
Pls help what should I do now I applied with t4s and NOAs and they have to understand I am working on LMO approved work Permit,,company is responsible for hiring and all process,,,I really see no hop in my life sitting like this ,I am really broken from inside,i really have no option left except end my life if they destroy my carrier..its been so long I cant think of relocatting again and start from scratch,I have been hungry and sleepless from many days, everybody got expectations from me only,,,If anything happens to me Immigration canada will be responsible for this,I have no other option left after this, Im writing this in public to let everybody know how the government held responsible for destroying ones life and noone else would suffer from this after my sacrifice

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gagan4u said:
Pls help what should I do now I applied with t4s and NOAs and they have to understand I am working on LMO approved work Permit,,company is responsible for hiring and all process,,,I really see no hop in my life sitting like this ,I am really broken from inside,i really have no option left except end my life if they destroy my carrier..its been so long I cant think of relocatting again and start from scratch,I have been hungry and sleepless from many days, everybody got expectations from me only,,,If anything happens to me Immigration canada will be responsible for this,I have no other option left after this, Im writing this in public to let everybody know how the government held responsible for destroying ones life and noone else would suffer from this after my sacrifice
Hey buddy....don't get stressed out....I can feel your pain....please consult couple of immigrations lawyer and get the best advice and provide all the proofs from employment....

Like I'd cards, any appreciation emails .... Any related experiences in the past... And courses in your education that matches your job....

I pray everything should come in favor to you..... Good luck and there are many people here to share all their experiences....

hamad0313

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2012
AOR Received.
17-08-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
may be get a letter from your manager attesting what he said earlier on the phone, also get a letter from your HR along with some organisation chart or something like that, they will definitely have some document which will be of help. Whatever, you do just dont send them anything which outlines your job duties becoz if they will be different than the one you had already submitted , he will say that the job duties do not match and if they would be similar then he will say that no new evidence was provided to address his concerns. Take your time, consult your lawyer dont act in hurry.

gagan4u said:
can someone pls help me what should I do the visa officer is doubting my experience and they sent me following email,GUYS PLS HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO I DONT WANT TO GET REFUSED:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please note that your file is in process and will continue to be processed at the Case Processing Pilot-Ottawa (“CPP-O”) office. I am writing you this letter to express my serious concern(s) regarding your application.I am not satisfied that you have acquired the experience as an assistant manager as declared. I verified your employment with Rogers. The manager divulged personal information without verifying to whom he was speaking and the purpose of the call. He was prepared with your information on hand and had been prepped by you for such a call. As a result, I was not satisfied that you had been genuinely employed by this company.
In addition, I am not satisfied that such a company requires both a manager and an assistant manager, and that you had the qualifications to be employed in a managerial position with only previous technical support experience.Therefore I am asking you to submit any additional information and/or documentation that would allay my concern(s). You have 60 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information and/ or documentation to the above address.Also, we require an updated address and your current activities in Canada.
Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit. If you choose not to respond with additional information and/or documentation, or if your submission does not allay these concern(s), your application may be refused
We look forward to receiving the additional information and/or documentation within 60 days.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

gagan4u

Star Member
Feb 8, 2013
thanks 4 giving me strength guys,should i Include consultant in my letter,I previously havent used consultant,someone in the forum told me to use lawyer instead ,what to do ??

gagan4u

Star Member
Feb 8, 2013
gagan4u said:
thanks 4 giving me strength guys,should i Include consultant in my letter,I previously havent used consultant,someone in the forum told me to use lawyer instead ,what to do ??
what more i can include as en evidence,im thinking of bank statements,t4s already sent,what else ,pls someone tell me points covering their concern,,they dont even know that there is a always an assistant manager in such company, ???

july2012

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July 2012
AOR Received.
21 Aug 2012
Med's Request
30 May 2013
Med's Done....
10 June 2013, Medical received status in ECAS on Jun 27
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3 July 2013,Decision Made in ECAS on 5 July
VISA ISSUED...
24 july received my passport
LANDED..........
31 july @ peace bridge
Dear Gagan,
i can understand your pain.but the good thing is VO has given you other chance to prove it.which could be seen as ray of hope.As other members have suggested you to consult with lawyer.apart from these things, i am not sure either you have attached you employment letter/job offer which they have mentioned that you have been hired you as an asst. mgr.
so i would suggest you add relevant employment related letters(including your promotions if any) from your employer.

jj_rana

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo>CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
14-08-2012
Med's Request
04-04-2013
gagan4u said:
what more i can include as en evidence,im thinking of bank statements,t4s already sent,what else ,pls someone tell me points covering their concern,,they dont even know that there is a always an assistant manager in such company, ???
Job offer letter, remuneration communication, promotion letter... Any official document that says you are an AM apart from someone testifying you as an AM. Or any documet such as pay stud that has your designation. Make sure you go through all these documents mutliple times and there is no conflicting statemet. Try to provide two or more different kinds of documents. Avoid sending copies of emails. These can be easily forged.

I don't think a lawyer or consultant cam help. But it's upto you.

y3knik

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-07-2012
Doc's Request.
18-01-2013
AOR Received.
6-08-2012
IELTS Request
03-05-2012
File Transfer...
06-08-2012
Med's Request
28-05-2013
Med's Done....
31-05-2013
LANDED..........
12-12-2013
How long is it taking these days for a passport request on an average after medicals have been received by CIC? Anyone have any ideas?

pititdragon

Aug 13, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-12
AOR Received.
15-08-12
Med's Request
17-04-13
Med's Done....
17-05-13
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-13
LANDED..........
In September
My doctor sent the medical results last Monday (June 3rd) via emedical and my Ecas is still showing in process... what's going on ??

tdcec

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Med's Request
02-05-2013 (RPRF received on 01-05-2013)
Med's Done....
08-05-2013 (Sent by Doctor to CIC on 21-05-2013) (Received by CIC on 25-05-2013)
Interview........
Waived (Decision Made - 31-05-2013)
Passport Req..
28-05-2013 (Received by CIC on 04-06-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2013
LANDED..........
24-06-2013
pititdragon said:
My doctor sent the medical results last Monday (June 3rd) via emedical and my Ecas is still showing in process... what's going on ??
Not sure, but CIC strike could be the reason
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2013-06-11.asp

hamad0313

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2012
AOR Received.
17-08-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
it would depend on the security check I guess,

y3knik said:
How long is it taking these days for a passport request on an average after medicals have been received by CIC? Anyone have any ideas?

pititdragon

Aug 13, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-12
AOR Received.
15-08-12
Med's Request
17-04-13
Med's Done....
17-05-13
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-13
LANDED..........
In September
I am from a visa exempt country, does that mean I can travel outside Canada before getting my PR card ?
Thanks