Waived
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Jan 2013
LANDED..........
6th June 2013!
Thanks DR!

Mine was quite chilled- although I had a few drinks at the pub to celebrate (amongst all the people at the pub complaining about how it was "Dry July")!

I have updated the ss Flash!

Hopefully there are more COPR's and Landings to come - Please let me know if I have missed anything!

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
bagelbagel81 said:
Thanks DR!

Mine was quite chilled- although I had a few drinks at the pub to celebrate (amongst all the people at the pub complaining about how it was "Dry July")!

I have updated the ss Flash!

Hopefully there are more COPR's and Landings to come - Please let me know if I have missed anything!

Hi Mrs B I received the blue book/ copy of the record yesterday all 186 pages for my appeal. I will bring this to the lawyer next Friday July 19th 2013 at 11am. I leave it with him for an hour and return at 12 pm for my appointment with him. I will go for coffee/ lunch somewhere. I am recovering from another reconstruction surgery( these surgeries are smaller ones now and this is the 4th one) July 04th, 1 week today and feeling alot better today. Still sore alot of brusing and using alot of ice but doing great yay :D I have to make a copy of this record for the lawyer. I will hit staples when I can drive again. Maybe even today I will see how I feel. Not taking any strong meds since last night only ex strength tylenol yay :)

callasandra

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys..i'm new here but i've been following this thread for the past few days..my husband and i are also July applicants..i noticed that the last post here was almost a month ago, so i'm guessing most of you guys have landed already :) ..unfortunately i'm still currently waiting for my visa..

Application received at Mississauga: July 3, 2012
VO: Manila
Sponsor approved: October 12, 2012
Started processing my application: April 19, 2013
Medical results have been received

I had to do the re-medical since mine expired March 2013. Sadly we did not get any medical instructions until we emailed them last June 4, 2013. The VO said they sent the new medical instructions to my email April 13,2013 BUT i did not get any since they sent it to the wrong email address :mad: . A good 3 months were wasted just for the wrong email add. Fortunately, we kept badgering them until they sent an email 2 weeks later regarding the new medical instructions and the passport request.

Passport sent: July 3, 2013
Status: currently and patiently waiting..it's been 14 months already since we passed our application..tsk

cempjwi

Mar 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
31-Jul-12
Doc's Request.
09-Feb-13; Sent 13-Mar-13
AOR Received.
15-Oct-12; In-process 26-Mar-13
File Transfer...
15-Oct-12
Med's Request
02-Apr-13 Chest Xray Only
Med's Done....
14-May-12; 04-Apr-13 (Delivered 15-Apr-13)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2013 (Rcvd May 15th, 2013)
LANDED..........
1-July-2013
callasandra said:
Hello guys..i'm new here but i've been following this thread for the past few days..my husband and i are also July applicants..i noticed that the last post here was almost a month ago, so i'm guessing most of you guys have landed already :) ..unfortunately i'm still currently waiting for my visa..

Application received at Mississauga: July 3, 2012
VO: Manila
Sponsor approved: October 12, 2012
Started processing my application: April 19, 2013
Medical results have been received

I had to do the re-medical since mine expired March 2013. Sadly we did not get any medical instructions until we emailed them last June 4, 2013. The VO said they sent the new medical instructions to my email April 13,2013 BUT i did not get any since they sent it to the wrong email address :mad: . A good 3 months were wasted just for the wrong email add. Fortunately, we kept badgering them until they sent an email 2 weeks later regarding the new medical instructions and the passport request.

Passport sent: July 3, 2013
Status: currently and patiently waiting..it's been 14 months already since we passed our application..tsk
I would let them know via email that you already did your new medicals; my VO actually sent me an email asking me if I had done it and once I responded and sent him/her copies of my receipts from the doc's office (as requested by the VO), two days later I had my visa ready for issuance (I am not from a visa-exempt country either). So, after they know about your medicals (and there are no issues with them) you should be about 4 weeks away from getting your Visa/COPR.

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Hi everyone. Got the blue book July 10th. I retained the lawyer i was mentioning earlier. He has been a God send. Unfortunately Vancouver is about 4 months behind in Immigration appeals just now. The lawyer said my hearing won't be until October or later. Hopefully soon. I had a bacterial infection in August, was very sick. Alot of my lymph nodes were big from a CT scan. An infection can cause this and with antibiotics clear up and all is well. They also found a 7cm mass in the pelvis/ abdomen region on the left side. They did a biopsy of my node in the right groin. It was teh size a little less than a golf ball. They are testing it for lymphoma. No results yet as there are many different kinds of lymphoma and the testing takes awhile. I am worried and afraid but the surgeon said lymphoma is treatable. I saw him for a follow up on Monday and again he said lymphoma is treatable but just have to wait to see what kind it is and what stage. If you don't know what stage how can one say treatable? He asked if I made an appt with the cancer doc.I saw the cancer doc Aug 29 and will see him again this Thursday the 26th of Sept at 2:15. The surgeon said it is some sort of lymphoma. He is a general surgeon and did my bi lateral mastectomy of both breasts. I am sure he has seen a few cancer nodes in his time as he does all different surgeries so I am sure he can dectect when he sees it as he is taking it out. Well the key word is treatable and I will go with that for now. He said chemo treatments for sure to get a handle on this quickly but to ask the cancer doc about everything. Wish me luck everybody and please say a little prayer for me ok? i will update when I get more news. Got to keep positive. I am afriad no doubt about it, more so as to how will I feel for my appeal hearing, really worries me the most. :'( :eek: ???

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
I have Non Hodgkin's Follicular Lymphoma. Very treatable with chemo/immunotherapy. It may come back in about 10 years or so but just treat again. Maybe there will be a vaccine by then. That would be good. Anyways at long last I have been granted an ADR appeal hearing over a full hearing yay :) If I am sucessful at the ADR. Then the processing starts again for hubby's visa. If I am not sucessful then it goes to a full hearing at a later date.Only 50% win their ADR's. I hope and pray I am one of those who will be sucessful. I don't have a date as of yet. I recieved this news on Oct 30th from my lawyer on the phone. I received the same news from the IRB to my house via mail on Oct 31st. Mrs B can you update the spreadsheet please? :) Mrs B I will post a date for my hearing as soon as I get one. I hope everyone is well and enjoying life. XO :) <3 P.S. The lawyer never got a chance to request the ADR. I thought he had requested it already lol. It was the IRB(Immigration Refugee Board) or the IAD (Immigration Appeal Division) and whoever else that just read our app and granted an ADR. I had been going to the full hearing appeals to prepare myself for my appeal. I find it was very helpful to attend. :D

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Double Rainbow said:
I have Non Hodgkin's Follicular Lymphoma. Very treatable with chemo/immunotherapy. It may come back in about 10 years or so but just treat again. Maybe there will be a vaccine by then. That would be good. Anyways at long last I have been granted an ADR appeal hearing over a full hearing yay :) If I am sucessful at the ADR. Then the processing starts again for hubby's visa. If I am not sucessful then it goes to a full hearing at a later date.Only 50% win their ADR's. I hope and pray I am one of those who will be sucessful. I don't have a date as of yet. I recieved this news on Oct 30th from my lawyer on the phone. I received the same news from the IRB to my house via mail on Oct 31st. Mrs B can you update the spreadsheet please? :) Mrs B I will post a date for my hearing as soon as I get one. I hope everyone is well and enjoying life. XO :) <3 P.S. The lawyer never got a chance to request the ADR. I thought he had requested it already lol. It was the IRB(Immigration Refugee Board) or the IAD (Immigration Appeal Division) and whoever else that just read our app and granted an ADR. I had been going to the full hearing appeals to prepare myself for my appeal. I find it was very helpful to attend. :D
Anybody here ??? ::) Mrs B? :D

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
:D Hi everybody Mrs B are you still here and perhaps doing the Spread Sheet I hope and pray? :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :) :) I won my appeal November 28th Please update the SS Mrs. B or anybody please? Back to processing of visa now at the VO Please someone have access to the SS please update me? Thankyou so much. Thankyou to everyone for their support and kind words during all of this. Apparently all of the staff :eek: at the VO now have been fired due to refusing so many visa's Yessssss Karma is a good friend to have :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)*** VISA*** VISA*** VISA*** COMING SOON***Woo Hoo*** Finally*** SO*** SO ***HAPPY*** WE ***WON*** OUR*** APPEAL*** VOOT*** VOOT*** :D :D :D :p :p :p 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :p :p :p :-* :-* :-*

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
:'( :eek: :( ??? :-[ :-X :-\ :( Can anybody update the Spread Sheet pretty please? I am the last one one here to get a visa but thought Mrs. B would still be checking in every once in awhile :'( I hoep everyone is enjoying life with their spouses. I fell behind you guys but I made it in the end. YESSSSSS ;D :D :p 8) ;) If anybody can update the SS would be terrific. Thankyou. I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas :-* :-* :-* :D and the very best for ***2014*** :-* :-* :-* :DI have had chemo doing well and I will live to a ripe old age yay and now with hubby at my side as soon as the processing of his visa is finished. I think he needs to re do his medical and police clearance as they are expired now but at least we won the appeal. Thank Gawd this nightmare is over. What a relief :D ;D ;) :p 8)

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Double Rainbow said:
:D Hi everybody Mrs B are you still here and perhaps doing the Spread Sheet I hope and pray? :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :) :) I won my appeal November 28th Please update the SS Mrs. B or anybody please? Back to processing of visa now at the VO Please someone have access to the SS please update me? Thankyou so much. Thankyou to everyone for their support and kind words during all of this. Apparently all of the staff :eek: at the VO now have been fired due to refusing so many visa's Yessssss Karma is a good friend to have :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)*** VISA*** VISA*** VISA*** COMING SOON***Woo Hoo*** Finally*** SO*** SO ***HAPPY*** WE ***WON*** OUR*** APPEAL*** VOOT*** VOOT***WAHOO*** WOO*** HOO*** DOING*** THE*** HAPPY*** DANCE*** ***YESSSSSSSSSSS*** ***YEAH*** BABY*** ***GOD*** IS*** BIG*** :D :D :D :p :p :p 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :p :p :p :-* :-* :-* :p :p :p :D :D :D

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
Double Rainbow said:
:D Hi everybody Mrs B are you still here and perhaps doing the Spread Sheet I hope and pray? :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :) :) I won my appeal November 28th Please update the SS Mrs. B or anybody please? Back to processing of visa now at the VO Please someone have access to the SS please update me? Thankyou so much. Thankyou to everyone for their support and kind words during all of this. Apparently all of the staff :eek: at the VO now have been fired due to refusing so many visa's Yessssss Karma is a good friend to have :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)*** VISA*** VISA*** VISA*** COMING SOON***Woo Hoo*** Finally*** SO*** SO ***HAPPY*** WE ***WON*** OUR*** APPEAL*** VOOT*** VOOT*** :D :D :D :p :p :p 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :p :p :p :-* :-* :-*
Congrats on winning your appeal!!!