Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zumy Loly said:
Any one have an idea whether an interent invoice dated (June 2012) is sufficent to prove that my spouse sister is living in Canada.... or do I have to send her ( bank statement , credit card statement) which are not avaliable.. is thear a risk that the Visa Officer will not be convinced
Note that she was just granted Citizenshipat May2012 ... I have her Canadian passport . PR Card.. driving lisence, birth certificate.

Please Helppppppppp , as I need to score the 5 points for adaptability granted for a relative living in Canada... otherwise I wouldn't hit the 67/100 score . :( :( :(

NOC 3112

can you get phone bills , taxes papers? that wud help

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trygrps said:
Hi All,
I am a late comer to this thread, sorry for that

We are planning to apply for canadian immigration for this year(2012-2013), we are in Nurse category.
I have few questions:-

1. May i know when we CIC will receive application for this year? starting 1st of july
2. Do IELTS need for my husband? not required till now , could be changed in new MI wait till 2nd of july
3. Will CIC update application forms? Can i download application form and fill now? or any new form will come? go to cic website
4. Is Nursing are in occupational list for this year? withing couple of days new NOC list will apear , its speculated that it will be on the list this year and there is huge demand for nursing in canada

good luck

Pelase help...
thanks in advance for your support
take care

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Hello All,

Does anyone know if there is public holiday in Canada this week? if yes,kindly inform us of the date.

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
ya 2nd is holiday :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Zumy Loly

Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2010
Doc's Request.
09-04-2010
AOR Received.
09-04-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
steelz said:
the ielts sent with yr application will be the only one to be considered, if u qualify with current ielts, apply it , if not then wait for yr new ielts and take yr chances , good luck though , i can't judge 3112 speed in filling the cap coz simply i duno which occupation does it stand for , if nurse or marketing managers then its a wind speed .
Thanks a lot for the reply NOC 3112 is General Practitioner & Family Physcian .. I assume it is filled dramatically fast... If I waited I guess there will be no chances for me at 2012.... ??? ??? :-\ :-\

theatan

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Pag nagvalidate ba ngaun, what date lalagay mo pag nag sign ka? JULY 1 or ung date na nag sign ka?? thanks

Zumy Loly

Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2010
Doc's Request.
09-04-2010
AOR Received.
09-04-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
steelz said:
can you get phone bills , taxes papers? that wud help
I have nothing except this Internt Bill June 2012 .. & a lease contract from the governement ( The main contract ) not the monthly rent invoices it have a start date 2010 & no end date ... this is the only thing I have... is this enough ???!!!!

NOCturnal

Oct 20, 2011
Zumy Loly said:
I have nothing except this Internt Bill June 2012 .. & a lease contract from the governement ( The main contract ) not the monthly rent invoices it have a start date 2010 & no end date ... this is the only thing I have... is this enough ???!!!!
You can use the main lease contract. No problem. If you have internet for just 1 month I wouldn't use it as it doesn't prove anything.

NOCturnal

Oct 20, 2011
Hi,

This is a question I can't find answer to anywhere. Maybe one of the senior members will be able to assist me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is there any information which Visa Processing Center will be used now for the United States in lieu of Buffalo, U.S.A. office closing?

Thank you and good luck everyone.

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
steelz said:
dear pebc will take 8 weeks to be done , u need around 500 $cad + degree and salybas to be sent from uni. + application to be filled then notarized.

its not requirement till now, we will see the coming soon MI .

for more info check the pebc web site .

my dear steelz did u mean i can do it by either ICAS or PEBC and it's better done by ICAS as it is not taking too much time like PEBC and of so how long it will take by ICAS thank you

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
melkhatib said:
my dear steelz did u mean i can do it by either ICAS or PEBC and it's better done by ICAS as it is not taking too much time like PEBC and of so how long it will take by ICAS thank you

well , i did the pebc long time ago, i don't have information abt the ICAS , but if its recognized by CIC as an assesment of pharmacist, then ago ahead and apply for it, i am afraid if u start PEBC now, you may not get into cap , as it got closed for by 1st of september.

you got nothing to lose.

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
steelz said:
well , i did the pebc long time ago, i don't have information abt the ICAS , but if its recognized by CIC as an assesment of pharmacist, then ago ahead and apply for it, i am afraid if u start PEBC now, you may not get into cap , as it got closed for by 1st of september.

you got nothing to lose.
ill go through both but is there another institution other than ICAS ??

canadian_kal

May 27, 2012
SOme one please reply, i am miling my app today

Per instructions in the checklist, they are requesting to include mailing lables along with the application package.
My question is, does the address in the mailing label have to match with the one of the address in the application forms?
Or, can the address on the label be a different one which I prefer to use in case they have to send me a mail?

In my specific case, i am residing in canada temporarily when i apply for the PR. HOwever, i am unsure where i may have to relocate for work in next few months.
So i just want to make sure i give a permanent address which in my case is India

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Hi Guys,

The weirdest issue has been cropped up in my case.

I am unable to get the reference letter from my current employer

I have written an explanation letter that y I am unable to provide the reference letter from current employer.

Main reason is to avoid risk of losing job if I request my HR to issue me a letter.

Pls advise if this is acceptable. Many thanks.

PS: I have my past employer's reference letters as per the requirement.