and in asset u write the amount ur showing as proof of funds
nd write the same amount in proof of funds column

trisha11

Jan 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malenurseindia said:
There are two parts of assessment

1)regulatory assessment in which selected regulated proffession like docter,nurse and phrmacist will go through a system of process in which there education is compared to canadian qualification .you need this to practice

2) academic credential: even if you are already licensed to practice a regulated occupation in Canada, employers may request that you provide them with a formal assessment of your academic credentials in which they assess high school,secondary and post secondary qualifications .lot of designated agencies for assessment is available.choose ur agencies based on ur geographical area refer http://www.cicic.ca/415/credential-assessment-services.Canada for further details
Im a nurse, where should my credentials be assessed???

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
@ trisha...

first to your respective nursing board and then check the link which i provided for academic assessment based on ur province

Regards,
*MNI*

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
malenurseindia said:
There are two parts of assessment

1)regulatory assessment in which selected regulated proffession like docter,nurse and phrmacist will go through a system of process in which there education is compared to canadian qualification .you need this to practice

2) academic credential: even if you are already licensed to practice a regulated occupation in Canada, employers may request that you provide them with a formal assessment of your academic credentials in which they assess high school,secondary and post secondary qualifications .lot of designated agencies for assessment is available.choose ur agencies based on ur geographical area refer http://www.cicic.ca/415/credential-assessment-services.Canada for further details
I need to make credential assessment only now to help me to immigrate to Canada, I´m dentist (regulated professional)
then when I will be in Canada (inshaallah) I can do regulatory assessment.
is it true or you have another advice for me.

thanks

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
its ok but generally its very much advisable to apply both now as it takes lot of time and money :p :p :p :p :p :p :'( :'( :'(

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
spicey said:
@ SPICEY : this poto also i dunt understand y u posted????????? :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jbanny

Aug 2, 2011
Hello everyone,

@ spicey my application was returned last year because credit card payment was declined, I am planning to resubmit in July 2012. The last paragraph of the cover letter says
'' No record of your application has been retained by this office. should you choose to resubmit your application please include this letter and the attached appendices with your application.''

I will like to find out the following:
1. will I require new reference letters?, the old ones were returned
2.will i also require new transcripts?
3.after filling out new forms should I also send the old one? they seem to have been stamped or marked.

please if anyone else can shed light on this, it will be appreciated

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
jbanny said:
Hello everyone,

@ spicey my application was returned last year because credit card payment was declined, I am planning to resubmit in July 2012. The last paragraph of the cover letter says
'' No record of your application has been retained by this office. should you choose to resubmit your application please include this letter and the attached appendices with your application.''

I will like to find out the following:
1. will I require new reference letters?, the old ones were returned
2.will i also require new transcripts?
3.after filling out new forms should I also send the old one? they seem to have been stamped or marked.

please if anyone else can shed light on this, it will be appreciated
In my opinion buddy,i will advise you to provide an updated(current) reference letters from your employers.

Secondly,as regards the said Transcript,it is good to go as no addition and subtraction has been made for the time undereview.

Finally,an updated forms are required of you as CIC changes their forms almost all the time. Kindly download and fill new forms from CIC Websites in order to be on safe side.

While I wish you the very best in your application,kindly a wait response from other mates.

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
who's that in these pics anyway ? is that how u look spicey ?
:)

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
steelz said:
who's that in these pics anyway ? is that how u look spicey ?
:)

Hahahaha,

@ Steelz you are indeed very funny,Well,i the first picture and the baby picture is RavU while the rest is MNI.

Guess I will soon upload yours ......Hahahaha

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request

spicey special
Regards ,
*MNI*

Rana121

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
Hi there,

I am planning to apply for the NOC 1122,

1. Do I need to go for Credential assesment?
2.And does anyone have idea how the new points table would like?

Regards.

Rana121

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
Hi spicey ,

I need help regarding the one issue in the check list, in the Education point its mentioned that "You must include evidence of both the total number of years of education along with evidence that the program(s) were completed"

As first part mentioned that you must include the evidence of the number of years?--how we can prove that.

And for the 2nd part I guess they asked for the transcript and the certificate of the completed program.

Looking forward to hear from you.

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
u have to provide course completion of the all the course + transfer certificate+ certificate like mark sheet for for completed years to claim points for education

regards,

*MNI*