NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
+1 for old friends spicey , RKC , Now , ravi, hortons

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
steelz said:
Dear Spicey , old friends NOW , ravi , NKKD, hortons, RKC , its wonderful to see you and communicate with u again , thnx for the thread spicey i have been looking for it , i am going to apply in july 2012 , i wish luck for all of us , and i am willing to participate in this thread , offer help to newbies and get help from seniors , all my docs ready , just missing finger prints .

hope you are all doing fine with gathering documents to be ready for submit 1st week of july 2012.

best wishes for all
Steelz, is good seeing you here buddy,i feel great reading your willingness to assist all that are in pursuit of this dream.

My documents are ready for submission but I still think that until MI5 is out,we can do nothing. Lets keep fingers crossed and have faith in the lord.

Thank you once again dear Steelz. In the interim buddy lets pray for safe landing of RKC and Highness.,MR's for RavU,Now and NKKD Hortons and all other seniors we have met on our way up.

Reciprocated your Plus one buddy........

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
hello every body
congratulation for all they have MR, DM, visas.
I ahve one question plz
If I visited KSA (Saudi Arabia) for 3 times, each time 2 months, now I have 6 months in KSA separete ,
do I have to make police certificate from KSA or only if I have 6 months continuous or more ?
thanks in advance

drsara

May 11, 2012
HI,
I'VE DONE MY MBBS FR PAK MY NOC IS 3112,PLZ TELL ME ABOUT CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT?WHERE SHD I SEND MY DOCUMENT ,WHICH BODY?PLZ IF ANY OF U CAN GIVE A CHECKLIST OF THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED SO ALL OF US CAN CHECK WHICH ONE IS MISSING FROM OUR APPLICATION.PLZZZZ?AFTER KNOW A LOT I'M NOW CONFUSED PLZ HELP ME!
I'M MBBS FR PAK WITH ONE YR EXPERIENCE OF PAID JOB N 5 YR VOLUNTARY PART TIME, JOB HUBBY IS BE CHEMICAL ENGINEERING WITH 8 YRS EXPERIENCE IN SALES N MARKETING ,ILETS IS PLANNED ON 26TH,WITH 2 KIDS UNDER 5,AGE 32YS.HOW MUCH POINT I CAN SCORE?

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
drsara said:
HI,
I'VE DONE MY MBBS FR PAK MY NOC IS 3112,PLZ TELL ME ABOUT CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT?WHERE SHD I SEND MY DOCUMENT ,WHICH BODY?PLZ IF ANY OF U CAN GIVE A CHECKLIST OF THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED SO ALL OF US CAN CHECK WHICH ONE IS MISSING FROM OUR APPLICATION.PLZZZZ?AFTER KNOW A LOT I'M NOW CONFUSED PLZ HELP ME!
I'M MBBS FR PAK WITH ONE YR EXPERIENCE OF PAID JOB N 5 YR VOLUNTARY PART TIME, JOB HUBBY IS BE CHEMICAL ENGINEERING WITH 8 YRS EXPERIENCE IN SALES N MARKETING ,ILETS IS PLANNED ON 26TH,WITH 2 KIDS UNDER 5,AGE 32YS.HOW MUCH POINT I CAN SCORE?
hi drsara
1-where exactly you want to live in Canada?, because each province has a different location and document required.
http://www.cicic.ca/504/comparative-chart.Canada
2-to calculate your points you have to calculate your selection factor
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp
*your education : if you are chemeical engineering = 20 points
*Ielts: L(7.5), R(6.5), W(6.5), S(6.5) if you have this record you will get 16 points
*Experiance: 1 year equal 15 points, 2 years = 17 points, 3 years= 19 points, 4 years or more=21 points
*Age: your age is 32 years (21years< age < 49years)= 10 points
*education of your spouse = 3-5 points.
*if you studied in canada = 5 points
*if you worked in canada = 5 points
*if you have blood relative in canada = 5 points
if the sum of your points is equal 67 points or more, so you can immigrate to canada.
god bless you

olu28

May 1, 2012
Hi Spicey, Pls1. Regarding the settlement fund,does the money has to be in account for the whole 30days or only the balance at the end has to show the required amount or how long it has to be there for?

2. I got 6.0 in my IELTS Test hope that's enough for me to be eligible

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
mo7a100 said:
hi drsara
1-where exactly you want to live in Canada?, because each province has a different location and document required.
http://www.cicic.ca/504/comparative-chart.Canada
2-to calculate your points you have to calculate your selection factor
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp
*your education : if you are chemeical engineering = 20 points
*Ielts: L(7.5), R(6.5), W(6.5), S(6.5) if you have this record you will get 16 points
*Experiance: 1 year equal 15 points, 2 years = 17 points, 3 years= 19 points, 4 years or more=21 points
*Age: your age is 32 years (21years< age < 49years)= 10 points
*education of your spouse = 3-5 points.
*if you studied in canada = 5 points
*if you worked in canada = 5 points
*if you have blood relative in canada = 5 points
if the sum of your points is equal 67 points or more, so you can immigrate to canada.
god bless you
Good job dear with a plus one

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
olu28 said:
Hi Spicey, Pls1. Regarding the settlement fund,does the money has to be in account for the whole 30days or only the balance at the end has to show the required amount or how long it has to be there for?

2. I got 6.0 in my IELTS Test hope that's enough for me to be eligible
Dearie,

You have to prove that the fund in your statement is not borrowed as the visa officer is only interested in knowing the source.

As for IELTS BAND SCORE I may not be able to comment on that. But in the interim,kindly assess your self with your IELTS BAND to see if you score more than 67 points.

May we also know your intended NOC?

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
spicey said:
Good job dear with a plus one
thank you spicy

and I submitted here question if you can help me
If I visited KSA (Saudi Arabia) for 3 times, each time 2 months, now I have 6 months in KSA separete ,
do I have to make police certificate from KSA or only if I have 6 months continuous or more ?

thanks in advance

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
spicey said:
Dearie,

You have to prove that the fund in your statement is not borrowed as the visa officer is only interested in knowing the source.
how I can prove that my money not borrowed from any one?
although I´m putted all the money in last 6 months as 4 payments?

thanks Mr/spicy

olu28

May 1, 2012
Pls Spicey quick question: I live in London and my friend living in canada wanted to help me submit my application, so how can i apply for Credential Assesment?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
olu28 said:
Pls Spicey quick question: I live in London and my friend living in canada wanted to help me submit my application, so how can i apply for Credential Assesment?
Dear Olu28,

Kindly check this link and apply as it relates to your country:

http://www.icascanada.ca/

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
@ spicey: u got icas report?mine in process .....little bit curious abt the result