+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satish7777 said:
http://austrianredwhiteredcard.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the link. I didn't know they have new immigration system. Austria is really beautiful and developed country. According to recent Economist's research, Vienna as the capital city of Austria is placed second as the best city in the world to live in.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2032497/Melbourne-ousts-Vancouver-Best-Place-To-Live-survey.html

Although they speak English, which is good at the beginning of your arrival, don't expect a miracle if you don't learn German language in certain period of time. Austria is strongly connected with Germany and Switzerland.
I visit that beautiful country almost every year.

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
[img]http://canflag.com/images/canflag/ani1/cf2.gif[/img]
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
Hi people in the house,I need some clarification regarding PCC. If someone has lived in different cities of the same country would s/he need separate PCCs for every city?

R

RKC

now said:
Hi people in the house,I need some clarification regarding PCC. If someone has lived in different cities of the same country would s/he need separate PCCs for every city?
No, you just need single PCC (for the entire length of your stay) from each country where you lived for more than 6 months.

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
[img]http://canflag.com/images/canflag/ani1/cf2.gif[/img]
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
RKC said:
No, you just need single PCC (for the entire length of your stay) from each country where you lived for more than 6 months.
Thanks RKC, I am sorry I did not phrase the question properly. :-[ What I meant to ask was that if I have lived in different cities of MY OWN country,would I still need separate PCCs.

BinLaden

Aug 4, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2011
jeca said:
I got the email reply from CIC, and my application was received also on the 13th of July... Is your friend's application sent with a job offer?

This is the exact copy of the email from CIC response
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 30 Aug 2011 as the cap of NOC 1122 has been reached.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

D.A.
Nope. He applied without job offer. He works for Barclays in Cape Town.

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, you only need one pcc from your home country as well, irrespective of places you lived in that country.

now said:
Thanks RKC, I am sorry I did not phrase the question properly. :-[ What I meant to ask was that if I have lived in different cities of MY OWN country,would I still need separate PCCs.

BinLaden

Aug 4, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2011
satish7777 said:
Hi
If any body is interested in Austria here is some information
Austria is a highly developed, stable democracy with a modern economy. It is a party to the Schengen Agreement and joined the European union in 1995.
Austria has introduced a new criteria based immigration scheme: the Red-White-Red Card (RWR Card). The RWR Card aims at a more flexible immigration of qualified third-country work force and their families who wish to settle permanently in Austria according to personal and labour market criteria.

The so-called ‘Red-White-Red' card is a criteria-based system. The criteria include qualification levels, work experience, language skills and age, for which points are given; those who gain a certain level of points are granted access to the Austrian labour market.
Features of the RWR card:
• This Card is issued to very highly qualified/key workers and professionals in shortage professions to live and settle permanently in Austria;
• Skilled workers in shortage professions and other key workers need a Job offer to apply for a RWR Card;
• The Highly Qualified Worker program is a points based scheme that allows you to work in Austria without a Job offer. You are allowed to stay for 6 months- without a Job offer;
• After finding a job in Austria, the Red White Red card can be applied for which will be issued for 12 months. This will also allow you to take your spouse and children below 18;
• Your spouse can obtain a RWR card Plus and start working in Austria;
• Allows you to gain the permanent residency after 5 years of residence status;
• You can get your Citizenship after 5 years following your permanent residence status.
• Funds requirement is very low;
• It is a quick process of 3 – 5 months;
• It is not a quota-based immigration model.
Dude

Having worked in Europe for 7 years I can tell you that ONLY countries where non english speaking crowd and non european people can work are in the order of preference (1) Germany (2) Switzerland (3) France- Very unlikely and at the best Netherlands. Rest like Luxembourg, Austria, Hungary,Poland,Scandinavian countries like Iceland, Finland, Denmark, Sweden etc, Spain en all if you do not know the local language I can guarantee you , you will be looking for escape route even before you settle there. Moreover it is not a question of skin color but the people from above mentioned countries are equally antagonist towards Americans. Basically either you are one of them or none of them. There is no midway even if you have worked there for ages.So in majority of the European countries if you are highly qualified it is very very unlikely that you will land up with a favorable job.

My suggestion is look if you or your better half qualify for Quebec cuz atleast Montreal is on par or I should say much better than Toronto in terms of job opportunities for IT, Consulting and Investment Banking.

Other option is Singapore (Leave to Remain/Landed visa) and Australia.

But before you guys jump guns atleast wait till end of this month to see what happens here.

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
BinLaden said:
whats the noc of your friend?

aLpHa MaLe

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/07/2011 Received by Mr. Mike on 11/07/2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH THE APPLICATION
Hi guys i was just researching a bit about the Noc 1122 Cap Full and I am not able to get the following stats:-

01/07/2011 was friday

02/07/2011 was saturday

03/07/2011 was sunday

04/07/2011 to 08/07/2011 was total of five working days............some of the people is saying that the NOC 1122 GOT FULL ON 08/07/2011......WHICH ACTUALLY MEANS THAT IN ONLY 5 WORKING DAYS CIC HAD RECEIVED MORE THEN 500 APPLICATIONS.........IS IT POSSIBLE.........PLEASE COMMENT

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Million $ Question !!!!!!!!!!!!!

aLpHa MaLe said:
Hi guys i was just researching a bit about the Noc 1122 Cap Full and I am not able to get the following stats:-

01/07/2011 was friday

02/07/2011 was saturday

03/07/2011 was sunday

04/07/2011 to 08/07/2011 was total of five working days............some of the people is saying that the NOC 1122 GOT FULL ON 08/07/2011......WHICH ACTUALLY MEANS THAT IN ONLY 5 WORKING DAYS CIC HAD RECEIVED MORE THEN 500 APPLICATIONS.........IS IT POSSIBLE.........PLEASE COMMENT

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone from July 2011 on wards has received his/her PER ? As it is almost 9 weeks since July 1, 2011 .

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
BinLaden said:
binladen

I might sound silly - are you positive that your friend who applied under NOC 1122 had his BD cashed although it was received at the NS office on 13th July? It is indeed promising although I am clueless why CIC is sending emails to other recipients prior to this date that it was returned due to the cap !! Do you atall know when the BD was charged ?

Sanity

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Please guys wait for some time and every body will get answer from cic. Just wait for 2 to 3 weeks more......................

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Without any information we can not think nagetive. I belive that CIC never do such big mistake. B'coz it is very responsible organization and they also have to give answer to Canadian Minister and it's not eassy for them if they do such a big mistake. So think positive guys

BinLaden

Aug 4, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2011
sanity said:
binladen

I might sound silly - are you positive that your friend who applied under NOC 1122 had his BD cashed although it was received at the NS office on 13th July? It is indeed promising although I am clueless why CIC is sending emails to other recipients prior to this date that it was returned due to the cap !! Do you atall know when the BD was charged ?

Sanity
His CC was charged around 28th or 29th of August. I know it is bit difficult to speculate about the possible outcome but as I been reiterating earlier as well , for those who have recd emails with returned apps saying the cap was full, My question is do they know that it could also be due to incompleteness. The reason I am saying is that if people from India have plainly gone by what documents has been asked for as per the CIC website then I would like to state that , the document checklist sent to me by my immigration consultant along with the list of affidavits and the content in them , was something which a person like me couldn't have assessed as necessary.

I had filed for HSMP and I got it on my own cuz that was very easy but when I went through the Canadian checklist even though it may sound simpler but the supporting documents is the key here. For example :

In India we get marksheets for Graduation/ PG and one needs to ask for Transcripts from the respective college/ University. I din't know that along with the Transcripts, I had to also attach the translated copy of marksheets on a Judicial Stamp paper , signed by the official translator/ lawyer. Please be aware that this process is different than notarization where the photocopies are attested by a Notary.

And there are many such affidavits which are required depending upon the need.

So I would be more keen to know from folks who went through lawyers/consultants and have got the rejection letter post July 8th, assuming your documentation was complete.