Nomination.....
PER on 06/01/2012
AOR Received.
14/03/2012
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
22/11/2012
Thank you everyone for congratulations :)
Especially, my dear sister now :-* it's so good to see you here and to see that your case is moving well!

I have a question,
please please somebody explain about RFRF. It's confusing, where and how do we have to pay it? Please, give some link that states exactly what to do. The directions on local embassy site are unclear :(

whitehorse

Apr 17, 2012
Hi All,

I have been inactive on this thread for quite some time as was awaiting for decision. but today I saw "Decision Made" in status but there was no address of Canada mentioned.

What could be the possibilities? please help if you have any experience or idea on this.

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
whitehorse said:
Hi All,

I have been inactive on this thread for quite some time as was awaiting for decision. but today I saw "Decision Made" in status but there was no address of Canada mentioned.

What could be the possibilities? please help if you have any experience or idea on this.
What is your visa office.have your passport been requested?

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, Here is my update after long gap !

I did my landing here at Edmonton on NOV 23rd Friday by Air Canada ! Travelling was alright by Jet Airways.
Landing formalities was completed with in 35 min here at Edmonton. Nobody asked about funds and didn't looked much at B4 form. Process was preety quick and easy.

I was greeted by White Edmonton with -10 degree Celsius. But still manageable.

As I landed here on Friday, just opened the bank account and got cell phone. Got the good deal with moblicity, 22.50 $/month includes unlimited data, unlimited call to Canada wide and USA, and unlimited international text messages. Its a type of Prepaid deal with no contract, so you can drop anytime.

Rest I will update you guys in coming days.

Regards.

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodhope said:
What is your visa office.have your passport been requested?
whitehorse said:
Hi All,

Your Canadian add will show after few days........ Time to Celebrate......Congrats!!!!

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
[img]http://canflag.com/images/canflag/ani1/cf2.gif[/img]
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
Kghimire said:
Hi all, Here is my update after long gap !

I did my landing here at Edmonton on NOV 23rd Friday by Air Canada ! Travelling was alright by Jet Airways.
Landing formalities was completed with in 35 min here at Edmonton. Nobody asked about funds and didn't looked much at B4 form. Process was preety quick and easy.

I was greeted by White Edmonton with -10 degree Celsius. But still manageable.

As I landed here on Friday, just opened the bank account and got cell phone. Got the good deal with moblicity, 22.50 $/month includes unlimited data, unlimited call to Canada wide and USA, and unlimited international text messages. Its a type of Prepaid deal with no contract, so you can drop anytime.

Rest I will update you guys in coming days.

Regards.
Congrats my friend, I am really happy for you! Good to know that you are home already. Wish you success in every endeavour, keep us posted. Take care.

delcan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
whitehorse said:
My visa office is New Delhi and yes our passports are with the, from last 7 months.
congts:))

Hello Whitehorse

congts

Did you had to submit more PCC ,i mean for more countries .i am asking just for my reference as mine is with NDVO from Aug'12 ,or you had to submit additional documents

osti

Star Member
May 27, 2009
Dear Friends,

i have applied on July 2011 , got my PER in October 2011 .
My file was received by SGVO in NOV 2011 , and since then my status is In Process, with nothing in it , its been a year since my document recieved by SGVO.
i have asked the CAIPS notes two times , and still nothing in it just recieved by SGVO

I have sent a case specific enquiry to SGVO 40 days back , and i havent got any reply .

i need your help what shall i do here?

Thanks

KianaN

Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London:)
NOC Code......
7216:)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov. 2011:)
AOR Received.
9 March 2012:)
IELTS Request
with documents:)
Med's Request
21 Jan. 2014
Med's Done....
15 Feb. 2014
Interview........
21 Feb. 2013
Passport Req..
21 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Processing
osti said:
Dear Friends,

i have applied on July 2011 , got my PER in October 2011 .
My file was received by SGVO in NOV 2011 , and since then my status is In Process, with nothing in it , its been a year since my document recieved by SGVO.
i have asked the CAIPS notes two times , and still nothing in it just recieved by SGVO

I have sent a case specific enquiry to SGVO 40 days back , and i havent got any reply .

i need your help what shall i do here?

Thanks
Hi Dear freind

Compeletely the same thing is going with me , just my visa office is london , I haven't applied for CAIPS yet but , I am going to do my GCMS :(

I Hope good news will come to us before New Year:)

I have heard that some cases are in waiting list that their process willbe start after one year , maybe we are included in that list!!!!!!!!!!
Please if you find any new issues for delay in our case ,inform me too

Thanks with all my best wishes for you