+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

forblogs

Star Member
Mar 29, 2012
forblogs said:
urgent ! URGENT ! URGENT.

SENIORS PLEASE ADVISE

Guys PLEASE HELP. JUST RECEIVED A CALL FROM NDVO SAYING THAT MY WIFES MEDICAL REPORTS HAVE NOT BEEN RECEIVED BY THEM AND ASKING WHETHER I HAVE GOT THEM DONE. I TOLD THEM THAT WE GOT OUR MEDICALS DONE TOGETHER AND THAT I HAVE SENT THEM THE SECTION A FORMS AND THE COPIES OF RECEIPTS AT DMP.
BUT THEY SAID THAT THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE REPORTS.
I CALLED THE DMP AND THEY SAID THAT THEY SEND ALL REPORTS IN ONE ENVELOPE AND SO NDVO MUST HAVE MISPLACED THEM.
WHAT DO I DO NOW?
GUYS PLEASE RESPOND

canadafsw7216

Star Member
Dec 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Dec 2011
AOR Received.
PER on 9th Feb 2012
IELTS Request
Band 8. Sent with app
File Transfer...
3-03-12
Med's Request
24-03-12
Med's Done....
3-04-12 -- Delivered 4-04-12
Interview........
Not Referred
Passport Req..
24-03-12 -- Delivered 11-04-12
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 18th May -- PP recvd on 19th May
LANDED..........
By the grace of om sai ram
forblogs said:
GUYS PLEASE RESPOND

I'm sure the DMP would have misplaced them, as they depend on their staff to file and courier the reports. No wonder they forgot to include your Wife's reports in the same package. Whatever the reasons, get medicals redone by the same DMP and send the fresh Medical Report Section-A photocopy to NDVO. It doesn't matter, all they want is a proof that you wife is medically admissible to canada. Write a detailed letter explaining the situation when you send a fresh "Medical Report Section -A" form (including the old photocopy). VO's worldwide are helpful and they will consider it. It's not our mistake (it could be NDVO, but most probably DMP would have misplaced it, but no one accepts their mistakes (desis) )

Any better suggestions/ideas, please comment .

advanta1

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS & PCC sent with the application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER on 26.10.11
IELTS Request
sent with the documents
File Transfer...
23-11-2011TRACK SHEET : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=0
Med's Request
1-02-2012
Med's Done....
18-02-2012 Passport received by CHC: Thursday, February 23, 2012 @ 1515 Hrs
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-02-2012 received by CHC on February 23
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 22, 2012
LANDED..........
11 June 2012 Winnipeg
steelz said:
Dear All ,

its been quite some time since i logged here, i shared with u people my process till i got negative prelimenary review due to a mistake of my stupid lawyer, maybe some people can still recognize me here, i am very happy for you guys for the progression of your process and sorry for those who didn't make it, good luck in MI4 which is going to start soon.

i am going to apply for MI4 , inshallah, which u all the best .

Hi Steelz
Good luck with your process.

forblogs

Star Member
Mar 29, 2012
canadafsw7216 said:
I'm sure the DMP would have misplaced them, as they depend on their staff to file and courier the reports. No wonder they forgot to include your Wife's reports in the same package. Whatever the reasons, get medicals redone by the same DMP and send the fresh Medical Report Section-A photocopy to NDVO. It doesn't matter, all they want is a proof that you wife is medically admissible to canada. Write a detailed letter explaining the situation when you send a fresh "Medical Report Section -A" form (including the old photocopy). VO's worldwide are helpful and they will consider it. It's not our mistake (it could be NDVO, but most probably DMP would have misplaced it, but no one accepts their mistakes (desis) )

Any better suggestions/ideas, please comment .
They have not asked me to get it redone. You think I should get it redone irrespective of that.

udayaradhya

Jan 6, 2011
Bangalore - India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
forblogs said:
GUYS PLEASE RESPOND
I would suggest you to get it done again, and send it right away...you already have done enough research to dig it. If it is missed in NDVO, i would suggest you not to press on them to look for it. You could also visit the DMP and look through his files again to confirm if he has sent or not.

But since it is just a day's activity, do it right away, and send it immediately.

forblogs

Star Member
Mar 29, 2012
udayaradhya said:
I would suggest you to get it done again, and send it right away...you already have done enough research to dig it. If it is missed in NDVO, i would suggest you not to press on them to look for it. You could also visit the DMP and look through his files again to confirm if he has sent or not.

But since it is just a day's activity, do it right away, and send it immediately.
[/quote

Thanks for the help. I have not problems doing it again. But Are you sure that we should do it without them having asked us for it?

forblogs

Star Member
Mar 29, 2012
forblogs said:
udayaradhya said:

[/quote

Thanks for the help. I have not problems doing it again. But Are you sure that we should do it without them having asked us for it?

udayaradhya

Jan 6, 2011
Bangalore - India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
forblogs said:
In the interest of time and your sincere response to their call, i would suggest you to get it done, and send it with a cover letter explaining them that you had received a call from them on this date and this time, and hence you are sending the document.

Ask the DMP to refer to your photocopies and fill it up quickly. even if the VO received another copy, i guess it would make no difference to them. It better that the VO has 2 copies than nothing at all, resulting in a delay in your processing time.

But make sure to prepare the cover letter well with all information including the name of the person who spoke to you from VO (if you have it).

canadafsw7216

Star Member
Dec 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Dec 2011
AOR Received.
PER on 9th Feb 2012
IELTS Request
Band 8. Sent with app
File Transfer...
3-03-12
Med's Request
24-03-12
Med's Done....
3-04-12 -- Delivered 4-04-12
Interview........
Not Referred
Passport Req..
24-03-12 -- Delivered 11-04-12
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 18th May -- PP recvd on 19th May
LANDED..........
By the grace of om sai ram
forblogs said:
I suggest the same, do get it done. The DMP is just sending his view of the applicant's health condition, at the time of investigation. So, your DMP is most probably has to redo the entire medical test again. If he's supportive, then he might simply fill up the forms. In any case, VO will have some authenticated view from the DMP ones he sends these forms.

These are then looked at by the Medical Officer in NDVO, and then sent to Ottawa for a second review. These Medical Officers make a final decision of your overall health (family health) based on the information they get. It's very important that they receive a copy of all reports + Medical Report Section -A for this reason.

Any delays would mean, the Medical Officers' are holding back on a final decision for the entire family. Therefore, I strongly suggest you get it redone and sent your wife's forms along with a well drafted crisp & clear Covering Letter. That would help the Medical Officers' to act on your file which I'm sure would have been in pending.

madhu yadav

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
sent
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
24 nov 2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
2 AOR ON 10.1.2012
Med's Request
7 feb 2012
Med's Done....
17 feb 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 feb
VISA ISSUED...
by god grace
LANDED..........
happiest day
NKKD Hortons said:
Hearty Congratulations to Madhu Yadav and Shijoal

thanks buddy

SmartPT

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 sep 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
ECAS status: Decision made
AOR Received.
PER on : 23 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
17 feb 2012
Med's Done....
25☀feb☀2012
Interview........
passports and RPRF received by VO on 28 feb 2012
Passport Req..
17 feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
forblogs said:
They have not asked me to get it redone. You think I should get it redone irrespective of that.
Visit ur DMP he can guide u well bcz they know what to do if VO not recv medicals. They have all the records with them, no need to undergo medicsls again. Donot worry it will just delay ur process only. No harm to application.

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
SmartPT said:
Visit ur DMP he can guide u well bcz they know what to do if VO not recv medicals. They have all the records with them, no need to undergo medicsls again. Donot worry it will just delay ur process only. No harm to application.
yes it is better , +1 for you for good suggestion :)

unni

Nov 13, 2011
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SEND TRU APPL
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10.08.2012 new born med req on 21.03.2013
Med's Done....
30.08.2012- new born med on 31.03.2013
Interview........
GOD'S HAND
Passport Req..
24.04.2013 & pp recived by LVO on 07.05.2013 DECESION MADE ON 28.05.2013, ADDRESS CHANGED ON 30.05.2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
with the grace of god on 18.07.2013
Hai Seniors,

Some in the blog shared that CIC will not process the application receive in the year 2011 and 2012 once they cleared the backlogs in between 2008-2010.
If is correct ???

There is no official declaration/ notification to prove this statement so far

Pls advise

Unni

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
cool dude 22 said:
hi dear members , how much time does ndvo take for sending pps after DM ???
in 2 days buddy :)