Passport Req..
PPR-1 (31-05-13) PPR-2 (25-06-13)
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
Sep/October
zeecee said:
Ovais,

What i am unable to understand is, i read people saying that London VO sends MR after PER.
But you have got AOR as well.
zeecee,

You and me are on same boat.
I have also obsereved this unique working of LVO that sending MR without AOR as compare to other VO.

TKaur81

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19/10/2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
05/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/01/2012
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting..
SABU79 said:
Sorry, It was my fault. But as you applied under FSW1 you must have at least one year full time work experience. If you have shown the work experience, did LVO contact your employer for verification? Thank you.
Hey Sabu sorry for misunderstanding...yeah I presume the LVO got in touch with where I currently work as I have 4 years experience there and they asked for a role profile of what i do in my job and they wanted a reference so had to send them all that :)

TKaur81

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19/10/2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
05/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/01/2012
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting..
Hey Ravneet

I'm from the UK and am a registered nurse, will be landing in Vancouver BC, have a bit of family there, are you going alone or with family? I'm doing it alone so a bit nervous to say the least!

gina pie

Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2011
AOR Received.
July 21 2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Nov 16 2011
Med's Request
Nov 19 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 5 VO received Dec 27
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
PPR please do come to us who are waiting!!!!!!!!!!!

bantoo

Dec 8, 2011
hi everyone,
can anyone of u help me know as to when i would be getting back my application, as i applied on the 8th of november2011 under noc631
After going thru the ss and earlier post by senior forum members i realised that although the cic showed cap full for this noc filled on 8th december it was filled much earlier.

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hello every body,
any body here can help me,

what they need about
Education
1- Trade/apprenticeship documents.
2- Transcripts.
3- professional qualifications certificates.
4- evidence of the total numbers of years of education. (how I can prove the Number of year? )
Children´s information
1- proof of full custody for children under 18 years and proof that the children may be removed from the juricdiction of the court( how I can proof that? and what´s meaning ? )
2- Adoption papers issued by recognized national authorities showing the legal, approved addoption of adopted dependent the children.
( what they need exactly? )

alot of thanks

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
I need help on this,

I just want to know that whats the difference between DD and BD.

As i don't have foreign currency account so banks here don't issue BD so i'll have to go to money exchanger for DD that's what I did when i sent my application to CIO.

1-Now i want to know that will DD serve the purpose of RPRF (as in the instruction of MR it says BD only) and
2-it should be to whose name? will it also go to "The receiver general for Canada"?

Looking for answers.

Thanks

luisitomaz

Jan 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
Doc's Request.
CC cashed 9/01/2012
Nomination.....
PER 18/01/2012
AOR Received.
29-02-2012
IELTS Request
Band 8 sent w/ app
Med's Request
23-04-2012
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
Passport Req..
27-06-12
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-12
LANDED..........
mid august
Waiting for my PER......

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
luckymystery said:
I need help on this,

As i don't have foreign currency account so banks here don't issue BD so i'll have to go to money exchanger for DD that's what I did when i sent my application to CIO.

1-Now i want to know that will DD serve the purpose of RPRF (as in the instruction of MR it says BD only) and
2-it should be to whose name? will it also go to "The receiver general for Canada"?

Looking for answers.

Thanks
Bank Draft (BD) & Demand Dratf (DD) are one and the same thing...........
For eg. its like calling urself a human being or a homo sapien...................

Mycanada1

Jan 14, 2012
Kandy
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/2011
AOR Received.
02/2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Dear Administrators/ Senior Friends,

I am a FSW applicant (NOC 2121) from Sri Lanka, my BD en cashed in November 2011. I have got my UCI and File numbers on 13th of January. According to email, i have got 66 points and they mentioned following statement.

" I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration. "

My problem is :

1. My agent has promised to arrange a job in Canada, but when CIC consider my application, there was no offer letter. I have got 0 mark out of 10. Otherwise i could have exceed 67 points. If he arrange a job offer letter, Could i submit them now?

2. If they not satisfied, why they issue a UCI and a File number?

3. When i check my status online, it indicate " In process" , why is that? Still they are waiting further documents?

4. Why they en cashed my draft if i need 1 additional mark?

Thank you very much for your great help.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
Guys here is the interview experience of a guy named saurav at NDVO

Dear Friends,

I have completed my interview on 12th JAN.I have done big mistake in hesitation at a time of interview.
I m sharing my int detail.
I reached CHC on time. my int time was 8.45 AM. i have completed my security check in time.Me my wife and my daughter and my Mother in law was their in reception area. i have asked them to allow my mother in law to take care of my 2 Month daughter.

Their was 12 Cabin. their was more people like me for int.I was waiting for my turn. Name was started announcing.My name was announced on 10 AM. Me and my wife has started to walk for cabin. my daughter was with my M law.Me and my wife entered in cabin. their was Indian officer in cabin. he asked my wife to come after some time.they ask me to sit in chair. I have settled my self in chair and adjusted my doc on table.

First, he asked me to give new application form and passport. I have given him.Then,he started asking question.

*He asked who is coming with you?
@ i replied all detail.

*where is your Father in law?write the name and no of father in law.
@ he is at home . i forget his no.

*he told you don't remembered your In-Laws no?
@ No sir,If you want than i can conform with my wife. he says it's ok.

i asked him about application of my daughter i have send him already on 3rd Jan. @ He replied me it will take time to attach your file.

1)what was your IELTS score?
Ans_ i have tell them as per record.

2)Tell me about ur professional history from starting to till date. What was ur first company name?
Ans- I told him exactly.

3)who referred for that job?
Ans- I told him by my uncle and his friend.

4)who was the owner of company?
Ans- Owner name.(Owner was my Father it was my family company)

5)why owner has not directly approached you?
Ans- I told him in hesitation.Actually i have answered it was my family company and job suggested by my uncle and offered by my dad.
*He told me you want to hide some information. you have misrepresented and you have not answered in hesitation. so your application may be rejected and banned for some time.
@ i told him it was just in hesitation.
He didn't agree.He went out from cabin with some form and come back again and instructed me you have misrepresented once.
*I don't argued him.he has typed something on his PC and He started asking next question.

6)Why you have left that job?
Ans- company was closed.

7)What was your next company who referred that job?
Ans- I got reference form internet.

8)When you have joined?
Ans- i have explained time and my designation.

9)where was it? why you have left?
Ans- It was 120 Km far from my home. It was very difficult to traveled. and i was planing for my marriage.

10)What was your next company?when you have joined? who referred you?
Ans-I told him company name and time of joining.And referred by my brother.

11)why its referred by your brother? what was your brother doing?
Ans-it was my bother's In-Law company. he was working their.

*I told him i have joined as accountant and working as a Insurance claims adjuster from last two year.

12)what was your duties as accountant?what is your duties as a ICA?
Ans-I have explained both duties and he satisfied.

13)Please show me Form-16 and IT return?
Ans- I have show them all It Paper and From -16.

14)What is your salary?
Ans- i have answered exact figure.

15) Do you have any other proof of your employment?
Ans- I have showed them PF statement,Latest salary slip,salary certificate.

16)He asked me for my Bank statement.with detail of salary credit.
Ans- I have showed them my last one year statement with salary credit.
#he asked me that if ask to send old statement will you send it?
@ I say yes.

17)He asked me about my and my wife education detail with certificate and mark-sheet.
Ans- i have given him all mine and my wife educational document. he gave me back.

18)Do u have new PCC?
Ans-Yes, I have submitted them.

19) He ask me about blood relatives in Canada and proof for same.
Ans- I have submitted my brother's proof. with birth certificate.he gave me back.

20) where is your brother in Canada? what he is doing? when he went their? he is happy with his family?
Ans-I told him Place, doing job and time of departure. and about his status

He Asked me to send my wife in side and told me that if i will announce ur name then you come with your baby.
I say Ok.

Then, I have send my wife.they have started question to my wife?

21) what you are doing?what is your husband is doing?what was your brother In-Laws doing?who is owner of you husband company.
Ans- My wife answered all the question have been asked perfectly.
whatever, i have tell them they have verified with my wife.(It was very short interview of my wife just for five minute)

Then, He announced my name.I have entered in cabin with my baby.

He asked me to show my marriage photo.

@ I have given him my album.

He asked me to show my daughter birth certificate.
@ I have showed them.

* He has complimented for my daughter and told me how you bring with such a small baby.

Then,he has taken my new PCC and All new Photograph for me my wife and my daughter.and gave me back my old photo. He gave me my passport back, and told me Keep this passport with you, it will be required at time of medical.

*Then, He asked me that now i am concluding my interview. do u want to ask any thing?

@ I asked him, When do i expect my medical?
#He replied me that it will take 4-5 weeks. we have to complete some formalities. I say Ok.

And finally, I have explained him reason of hesitation. I told him,i lost my mobile yesterday. and my daughter was suffering from fever. so he told me you lost your mobile.

At last,I thanks him to allow my In-Laws in CHC to take care of my daughter.

I have explained and showed them all the document and they have not ask me about single counter question from my all answer. he was satisfied with my all answer.(Except first).

So, Friends tell me what are the chances of my medical?

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
luckymystery said:
I need help on this,

Looking for answers.

Thanks
From what I know..

Demand draft means- fro eg: buying a 550 cad $ in a bank but the demand draft can only be encashed in a specific bank...for 6months only.

bank draft - buying 550 cad $ in a bank but the recipient can en cash it and deposit it to ANY bank.for 6months only.

manager's bank - same as with buying a 550 cad$ in a bank..can be deposited to any bank..for 3months only..

RPRF should be addressed to your local vo..for eg "Canadian Embassy,Manila"

but I am not sure..this is just according to what Ive heard..thanks

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
Mycanada1 said:
Dear Administrators/ Senior Friends,

I am a FSW applicant (NOC 2121) from Sri Lanka, my BD en cashed in November 2011. I have got my UCI and File numbers on 13th of January. According to email, i have got 66 points and they mentioned following statement.

" I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration. "

My problem is :

1. My agent has promised to arrange a job in Canada, but when CIC consider my application, there was no offer letter. I have got 0 mark out of 10. Otherwise i could have exceed 67 points. If he arrange a job offer letter, Could i submit them now? UR ANOTHER VICTIM OF AGENTS................NO U CANNOT SUBMIT IT NOW.....U HAVE TO FILE A NEW APPLICATION............HOWEVER THERE HAVE BEEN SOME CASES OF NER TURNED INTO PER..........BUT SINCE U DID NOT INCLUDE THE OFFER LETTER IN UR APPLICATION.....I THINK U MIGHT HAVE TO FILE A NEW APPLICATION............OR TRY DESPERATE MOVES SUCH AS FAX CIC UR PROBLEM AS MENTIONED IN WAYNE'S BLOG

2. If they not satisfied, why they issue a UCI and a File number? THEY GIVE FILE AND UCI NUMBER TO ALL APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BY THEM........... EVEN APPLICATIONS RETURNED DUE TO CAP REACHED HAVE UCI AND FILE NUMBER WRITTEN ON IT......IF UR FILE WAS ASSESSED (IN UR CASE IT WAS) YOU HAVE TO QUOTE THE UCI NUMBER IN UR NEXT APPLICATION AND WRITE ABOUT Y UR PREVIOUS APPLICATION WAS RETURNED

3. When i check my status online, it indicate " In process" , why is that? Still they are waiting further documents? NO THEY R NOT.............MAY B THEY HAVE NOT YET UPDATED THE WEBSITE

4. Why they en cashed my draft if i need 1 additional mark? ITS THEIR NORMAL PROCESS..........FIRST THEY ENCASH UR BD THEN A VISA OFFICER ASSESSES UR FILE FOR 67 POINTS.........

Thank you very much for your great help. UR WELCOME

pr_moon_moon

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recvd by CIO on 6th Jul'11
AOR Received.
1st AOR (PER) recd on 21st Sep'11
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR (from VO) recd on 6th Jan'12
Thanks for your reply.
I yet to apply for PCC's. Now I decided to apply for PCCs with FBI & CGI , expecting to get them in 2 months. I hope there will be some movement from Buffalo VO meanwhile.

Lets see how it goes

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
PER rcvd on 14th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
AOR from NDVO rcvd on 21 Jan 2012
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Med sent on 24th Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Req rcvd on 7th Feb sent on 24th Feb 2012. RPRF DD encashed on 11th April
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 10th May. PPs rcvd with Visa on 14th May 2012
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto on 3rd July 2012!
ravneet kaur said:
my big hello to all the members of this forum , i have got my PER on 13 jan. this forum is an immigration encyclopedia for us . i from my heart want to thanks people who boost my confidence in such a tough time. have nice day to u all and god will hear prayers of all who r waiting for their PER n MRs
Hearty congratulations on your PER Ravneet Kaur!