06-12-2011
Med's Done....
05-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-4-2012
RKC said:
Congrats chebeng :) please update your fee processing date mentioned in the PER letter.

Thanks.
This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 1 Sep 2011 in the amount of ****** Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is ********** . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

and also as i check my ecas it stated "IN PROCESS" = your application received last july 14, 2011

R

RKC

chebheng said:
This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 1 Sep 2011 in the amount of ****** Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is ********** . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

and also as i check my ecas it stated "IN PROCESS" = your application received last july 14, 2011
Okay I guess NKKD has updated your fee date.

R

RKC

shijoal said:
My application status already shows "IN PROCESS". can anybody say that the "IN PROCESS" status comes after or before "RBVO"?
Shijoal ,

'In Process' actually used to show up when the VO was ready to send out your MR/RPRF & PPR (PPR only in case of NDVO). But that was the case with pre July 2011. This year In Process will stay with us for a long time as it holds true for every application received at CIO (even when they are at various stages like Application received, CIO-ERC, RBVO and actual In process).

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
RKC said:
Shijoal ,

'In Process' actually used to show up when the VO was ready to send out your MR/RPRF & PPR (PPR only in case of NDVO). But that was the case with pre July 2011. This year In Process will stay with us for a long time as it holds true for every application received at CIO (even when they are at various stages like Application received, CIO-ERC, RBVO and actual In process).
Ultimately it looks like CIC has changed its definition for 'in process'. But then, we did not see anymore of RBVO or 2nd AOR with any of our members since the 'in process' surfaced. One week down the lane and still we do not have a definite answer. We may not know until someone gets a MR.

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
Hi dear forum members need some advise regarding birth certificates i got affidavits and other document to prove my date of birth as citizenship card driving liscence, school,college certificates but the letter sent by cio says if birth certificates not available should submit the reasons of unavailabilty of it. Anyone has gone thro such note from CIO? what should be done for that as i know in our country only since 1990 birth registration system was started and my DOB is before that. Now as i am in USA can i get such letter from Embassy or do i need to get it done from the municipality where i asked my parents to sign the affidavit paper? Please everyone help me out to solve this,planning to resend package by tomorrow.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
string11 said:
Hi dear forum members need some advise regarding birth certificates i got affidavits and other document to prove my date of birth as citizenship card driving liscence, school,college certificates but the letter sent by cio says if birth certificates not available should submit the reasons of unavailabilty of it. Anyone has gone thro such note from CIO? what should be done for that as i know in our country only since 1990 birth registration system was started and my DOB is before that. Now as i am in USA can i get such letter from Embassy or do i need to get it done from the municipality where i asked my parents to sign the affidavit paper? Please everyone help me out to solve this,planning to resend package by tomorrow.
Hi string11,
I am almost in the same situation as you are in. I do not have my birth certificate. I sent the following documents as replacement docs and explained the same in the cover letter. I also mentioned the reason for not being able to send the BC - like birth registration was not mandatory during the year of my birth.

I sent 10th class certificate, Letter from consulate general of India in USA and affidavit from parents about my date and place of birth.

Some members in the forum also sent a self affidavit and a certificate of 'proof of birth not registered' from the local municipality.

As of now, I have passed the completeness check but still waiting for PER.

I think in your case , you should clearly mention in you next letter why BC is not avaialble. If possible, it would be better if you can also the send the 'proof of birth not registered' from municipality.

Can you please share the exact contents of the email?I would like to be prepared for a future similar situation.

I hope this helps.

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
this is the letter i received from CIO
Please Note:
We do not accept passports as proof of birth,therefore we r unable to accept birth details taken from passports. If u r not able toprovide a birth certificate please include an affidavit stating that a birth certificate cannot be obtained. Please also include the reason why the birth certificate is unobtainable. if u are using an affidavit in place of a birth certificate ur affidavit should also contain name of client dob for the client parent's name.
NKKD Hortons said:
Hi string11,
I am almost in the same situation as you are in. I do not have my birth certificate. I sent the following documents as replacement docs and explained the same in the cover letter. I also mentioned the reason for not being able to send the BC - like birth registration was not mandatory during the year of my birth.

I sent 10th class certificate, Letter from consulate general of India in USA and affidavit from parents about my date and place of birth.

Some members in the forum also sent a self affidavit and a certificate of 'proof of birth not registered' from the local municipality.

As of now, I have passed the completeness check but still waiting for PER.

I think in your case , you should clearly mention in you next letter why BC is not avaialble. If possible, it would be better if you can also the send the 'proof of birth not registered' from municipality.

Can you please share the exact contents of the email?I would like to be prepared for a future similar situation.

I hope this helps.

pr_moon_moon

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recvd by CIO on 6th Jul'11
AOR Received.
1st AOR (PER) recd on 21st Sep'11
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR (from VO) recd on 6th Jan'12
NKKD Hortons said:
If I were you, I will wait for the VO to ask me for PCC. If my application is processed by New Delhi, I would wait for in process to show up before I apply because NDVO seem to process applications relatively sooner than buffalo.
+1 for you for your help

R

RKC

pr_moon_moon said:
+1 for you for your help
Hi Prmoonmoon,

I would suggest you to post your PCC query on the thread for post 26 June 2010 also . There were/are many Buffalo applicants & some of them have received their visas too. They will have a definite answer & guidance as they have seen the whole process inside out . I'm sure you will gain from their experiences.

But I too agree with NKKD you should go for PCCs only after VO notifies you to submit them as there is no set timeline for each step in this whole PR process.

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
forum members reput ur opinion does this type of format suffice the below note sent by CIO or should i get a separate letter of unavailability from the municipality?AFFIDAVIT BY Father name and Mother name
We, xxxx and yyyyy, hereby depose and say:

1.Our full and complete address is shknijjsnknsl

2.That I, xxxxx, was born on the date day/month/year in the town of
sssss.

3.That I, yyyyy, was born on the date day/month/year in the town of
ddddd

4. We are married on the date day/month/year in the town of kkkkk
5. We, xxxxand yyyy had the following children:

a) Son, aaaa, born on date – day/month/year.

This affidavit is being submitted because there is no official record of her birth

We declare under penalty of perjury, that the foregoing is a true and correct statement.

Subscribed and Sworn to before Me, this ______ day of _________________,
At ____________________.

string11 said:
Please Note:
We do not accept passports as proof of birth,therefore we r unable to accept birth details taken from passports. If u r not able toprovide a birth certificate please include an affidavit stating that a birth certificate cannot be obtained. Please also include the reason why the birth certificate is unobtainable. if u are using an affidavit in place of a birth certificate ur affidavit should also contain name of client dob for the client parent's name.

hunhun

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2011
AOR Received.
27-09-2011
Hi,

Good Day to All!

I just checked my ECAS and it is "IN PROCESS" step. Anyone here had waited their "IN PROCESS" step before it is done and move to "DM" step? :-\

Thanks!!! :)

R

RKC

string11 said:
forum members reput ur opinion does this type of format suffice the below note sent by CIO or should i get a separate letter of unavailability from the municipality?AFFIDAVIT BY Father name and Mother name
We, xxxx and yyyyy, hereby depose and say:

1.Our full and complete address is shknijjsnknsl

2.That I, xxxxx, was born on the date day/month/year in the town of
sssss.

3.That I, yyyyy, was born on the date day/month/year in the town of
ddddd

4. We are married on the date day/month/year in the town of kkkkk
5. We, xxxxand yyyy had the following children:

a) Son, aaaa, born on date – day/month/year.

This affidavit is being submitted because there is no official record of her birth

We declare under penalty of perjury, that the foregoing is a true and correct statement.

Subscribed and Sworn to before Me, this ______ day of _________________,
At ____________________.
I think this should suffice. They are asking for affidavit only, with the reason of non availability of B. Cert. included, your parents name , your name & DOB .

It meets the requirement of the mail they sent you. Nowhere they mentioned about any 'No record found" cert from municipality. They cannot go back on their words & ask you for further supporting docs. after you send them this one.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
string11 said:
Please Note:
Hey string11,

Nice to see this letter. It implies that they will accept a self affidavit which is good news and absolutely no reason to worry. If you need help with the draft for affidavit, I can do that for you.

So the affidavit should contain,
1) Your DOB and place of birth.
2) Your parents names and that you were their child
3) Reason for BC not available

It is clear and simple. Good luck with that.

R

RKC

NKKD Hortons said:
Hey string11,

Nice to see this letter. It implies that they will accept a self affidavit which is good news and absolutely no reason to worry. If you need help with the draft for affidavit, I can do that for you.

So the affidavit should contain,
1) Your DOB and place of birth.
2) Your parents names and that you were their child
3) Reason for BC not available

It is clear and simple. Good luck with that.
If only I had known this , they would accept affidavit in place of Birth Cert. I could have been in Canada already by now.