12 april 11
Passport Req..
28 April 12
VISA ISSUED...
04 July 12
LANDED..........
21 Sept 12
Dear All,
I just checked my ecas , it says DECISION MADE but still showing my Indian Address.
Lets hope for the best.
Regards,.

fatehB

Mar 11, 2012
Hi Guys,

Today I received my passport back with stamped visa. Quite ecstatic to reach the PR status. I want to thank all the members in the forum whom advises turned out to be very instrumental in the complete application process. I hope everyone in waiting queue to get rapid processing and best of luck for future.

Thanks Again.

hiparam14

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
25 Mar 11
IELTS Request
Sent to CIC.
File Transfer...
12 april 11
Passport Req..
28 April 12
VISA ISSUED...
04 July 12
LANDED..........
21 Sept 12
fatehB said:
Hi Guys,

Today I received my passport back with stamped visa. Quite ecstatic to reach the PR status. I want to thank all the members in the forum whom advises turned out to be very instrumental in the complete application process. I hope everyone in waiting queue to get rapid processing and best of luck for future.

Thanks Again.
Congrats FATEH

norven

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2011(Sent to N.S on July 11,2011)
AOR Received.
17-10-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
11-01-2012
Med's Done....
28-01-2012 (Recieved by LVO on 2-2-12);E-cas update 17-2-12;RPRF encashed on March 16, 2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
30-05-2012 PPs received by LVO on 08-06-12
VISA ISSUED...
July 4, 2012 (PPs received on July 11, 2012)
LANDED..........
hopefully Dec. 2012
Hello mates! I checked my ecas just now and showing one more address which is Calgary ,Alberta, Canada as my current home address.My ecas was showing DM since first week of June. Our PPs were with LVO since June 8.

aubreyville

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
08-Feb-2012
Med's Request
09-May-2012
Med's Done....
29-May-2012
Passport Req..
02-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
hoping...
LANDED..........
praying...
norven said:
Hello mates! I checked my ecas just now and showing one more address which is Calgary ,Alberta, Canada as my current home address.My ecas was showing DM since first week of June. Our PPs were with LVO since June 8.
Congrats!

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats dude... Check your post.. you should get your PP at any time..

norven said:

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats dear...

fatehB said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks Again.

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sorry dude.. But as per my predictions MI3 will be back in August end as there is nothing much happening now...

boski said:
rawlin4bbhh said:
Boski dont listen to agents. if you have a Lawyer; immigration lawyer (registered) then ok otherwise they are just like us.. I would recommend a GCMS notes so you will come to know that what VO have written in your file...

You will get a clear picture of next bring forward date or might be your agent has missed some correspondence from NDVO...

I am not threatening you but its highly advisable to get GCMS.

Agent is reliable. n dont u think notes wl take 45 days to come?? its already 5th month m waiting:( . ndvo nt working on mi3 . is it true???say "no" plz!!!!

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I remember your case Pratik that was such a bad experience & due to that you have lost a lot of time..

pratik333 said:
Hi yes. the application was filed though globalvisas UK branch but I have cancelled their consultancy and sent all required documents to NDVO in march. yes, you are right i did not have very good experience with them... can u PM me your number I want to ask you something... what p[roblem you had with them please let me knw ... was it related to canada visa immigation?

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pratik please share your CAIPS once you get that ?

I hope your file no. starts with E if yes then you will get GCMS notes which is much better...

pratik333 said:
HI,

He is right boski, I have applied through global visa and I have ordered CAIPS on 22 june and expecting the results on 24th July. I have been waiting since march 2012 for PPR and just want to ensure that I have not missed any communication with CIC>

pratik333

Aug 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
AOR Received.
4th November 2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
15th December 2011
Med's Request
9th feb 2012
Med's Done....
19 march 2012, received by NDVO : 29th March 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
8th Aug 2012 - received by NDVO on 9th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received 24-09..DM, 22-09 -2012 Passport Stamp 18-09
LANDED..........
21 October -2012
rawlin4bbhh said:
Pratik please share your CAIPS once you get that ?

I hope your file no. starts with E if yes then you will get GCMS notes which is much better...
Ya sure, it starts from E so ... I am expecting it by 26th July.. lets see.

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is important to know the status of your file as NDVO send std reply. No information & status indicates in their replies.

I hope you will hear something good soon.

pratik333 said:
Ya sure, it starts from E so ... I am expecting it by 26th July.. lets see.

SharkHacks

Jun 5, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Israel
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
24-02-2013
Hi everyone,

I joined this forum recently and started learning about the process.
I have a few questions and some comments. Please be patient with me as I am a n00b.

First i noticed that some members have links to a google doc "Tracker", so who is responsible for updating this? can you please add my case there.

I also noticed that on Members' profiles they also have the same "Tracking" information tracking their AOR, Medical, PPR, etc.. I have not been able add that to my profile. Can you let me know how to do this? or maybe if someone has to update it for me.

My third and main question is that it has been 173 days from my AOR and I have not received the medical requests yet, is this normal delay? or is there anything I am missing.

Here are my details.

FSW2 -> Not sure if this is the correct way to refer to it , its an Employee sponsored FSW with LMO not Arranged Employment Opinion (AEO)
Noc : 2173
26 September 2011 Application received by CIO
20 December 2011 CIO Positive determination of illegibility letter.
10 Jan 2012 Received by Telaviv (Israel) . I got the AOR.
ECAS Status (just checked right now) : In Process . Line We received your application etc...

My nationality is Palestinian (Palestine/Palestinian Authority) Consultate is Telaviv (Israel)
I am going through the process with the help of a lawyer 8) (I did not pay for it but my company who is sponsoring me is)

Thank you all guys for the help and for this great forum.

Wishing you all a very fast and smooth landing process

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
25-AUG-2012/ Medical Line updated on Ecas 7Oct2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
SharkHacks said:
Hi everyone,

I joined this forum recently and started learning about the process.
I have a few questions and some comments. Please be patient with me as I am a n00b.

First i noticed that some members have links to a google doc "Tracker", so who is responsible for updating this? can you please add my case there.

I also noticed that on Members' profiles they also have the same "Tracking" information tracking their AOR, Medical, PPR, etc.. I have not been able add that to my profile. Can you let me know how to do this? or maybe if someone has to update it for me.

My third and main question is that it has been 173 days from my AOR and I have not received the medical requests yet, is this normal delay? or is there anything I am missing.

Here are my details.

FSW2 -> Not sure if this is the correct way to refer to it , its an Employee sponsored FSW with LMO not Arranged Employment Opinion (AEO)
Noc : 2173
26 September 2011 Application received by CIO
20 December 2011 CIO Positive determination of illegibility letter.
10 Jan 2012 Received by Telaviv (Israel) . I got the AOR.
ECAS Status (just checked right now) : In Process . Line We received your application etc...

My nationality is Palestinian (Palestine/Palestinian Authority) Consultate is Telaviv (Israel)
I am going through the process with the help of a lawyer 8) (I did not pay for it but my company who is sponsoring me is)

Thank you all guys for the help and for this great forum.

Wishing you all a very fast and smooth landing process
It seems Normal wait time as on CIC website total processing time for your VISA office is 22 months.
This forum is holding information for prominently New Delhi Visa office applicants but based on similar processing time I can say it is normal wait time and you can ask for GCMS notes after completion of 180 days if you want.

Hope you will hear from them soon in 2 weeks time