+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Nothing has been changed in the profile in 3rd and 4th try. It was obviously officers laziness which caused refusals.
The government fee for JR is 50$ but lawyer cost 5000$ To do filing and write the 10 pages argument letter.
i did myself

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
I am a sept 2019 inland applicant. I had a pfl on march 20 2021. I responded with lots of new evidence and was rejected in June 2021. I filed judicial review and they just admitted the error in law and settled the case and are in transit to give it to a different officer. my question is :
1) Is there any relevant forum here regarding judicial review?
2) What are the chances of approval now as the case will be determined by a different officer?
3) How long do I have to wait?

I will really appreciate your reply

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
I am a sept 2019 inland applicant. I had a pfl on march 20 2021. I responded with lots of new evidence and was rejected in June 2021. I filed judicial review and they just admitted the error in law and settled the case and are in transit to give it to a different officer. my question is :
1) Is there any relevant forum here regarding judicial review?
2) What are the chances of approval now as the case will be determined by a different officer?
3) How long do I have to wait?

I will really appreciate your reply
You have reached this point where you know more than most of the people here. Chances are 50 50, like flipping a coin. Just sit back and relax and don't think about it.

Reactions: sharmgop

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
You have reached this point where you know more than most of the people here. Chances are 50 50, like flipping a coin. Just sit back and relax and don't think about it.
absolutely right! I have researched about the procedure more than most of the people. I just wanted to know based on the current situation of covid. how much longer do I have to wait for getting the correspondence from the next officer.

manirudh78

Aug 1, 2021
absolutely right! I have researched about the procedure more than most of the people. I just wanted to know based on the current situation of covid. how much longer do I have to wait for getting the correspondence from the next officer.
Did you receive a settlement offer from the IRCC Lawyers. Is your case reopened?

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hey greeny, can you briefly tell me the procedure for review? Can you send me the documents you submitted (with critical info redacted)?
Dear i am working on it and every case is different from the other, i studied law so i am familiar with articles and JR means that u need to prepare ur files with immigration-refugees-citizenship articles. Its not easy who is not familar. I previously did for Uk after 2 refusals and got settlement, now for canada its just started and will take time to decide but JR i doing myself without lawyer

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
i have something to share here in pdf format, i dont know how to upload here , which one nice lady from registry office given me as sample, how to prepare JR and idiot lawyers charge us 5000K or more even just for 10 pages explanation lol

Reactions: Keno87