+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
inshaAllah but its scary incase refusal because judicial review taking year and half especially after settlement refusal
do you now understand why i asked you not to waste time in the JR process ? do you know how many SP reapplications you can make in one and half years ? about 4 to 5 SP reapplications and you would have gotten decisions faster than this JR.. but hey you made your decision buddy …so stick to it and lets see the outcome ✌

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
do you now understand why i asked you not to waste time in the JR process ? do you know how many SP reapplications you can make in one and half years ? about 4 to 5 SP reapplications and you would have gotten decisions faster than this JR.. but hey you made your decision buddy …so stick to it and lets see the outcome ✌
haha i am not talking about me as one and half year, it was someone else today i seen a lady who got JR after 1 and half year, for me its like a bullet within 2 weeks settlement and then again bullet speed file reopened in 30 days (yesterday) where i seen some people waiting since 4 months, but yes it is scary if its refuse after settlement, i hope not so let see

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
haha i am not talking about me as one and half year, it was someone else today i seen a lady who got JR after 1 and half year, for me its like a bullet within 2 weeks settlement and then again bullet speed file reopened in 30 days (yesterday) where i seen some people waiting since 4 months, but yes it is scary if its refuse after settlement, i hope not so let see
Yup !! keep up the faith buddy ✌…. we are all very curious about your case and hope to see a positive outcome . I personally will go for JR only if theres a serious blunder on the VO part such as mistaking me as single when im married , or refusing me on insufficient funds when i actually do have the funds . For any other reason ill simply reapply

Malkeet1

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
who know they issue ppr without asking any documents :p
If they will not need additional documents from you then they will send you letter just saying that if you want to send any supporting documents to redeterminate your application you may send.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
@aspitan
I hope nobody gets refused after settlement now. Have they requested any documents from her after the file reopened yesterday? so you and her had applications reopened yesterday.
on saturday when i received email from IRCC to check my GCKEY account, i logged in and seen that it was changed from REFUSED to SUBMITTED. i checked carefully if they asked any document but nothing,,,,, today morning i again checked and it was showing submitted but just after 2 hour now i again checked and its like a ghost update (Application/profile updated ) again i checked carefully if asked any documents but nothing found :p

Last edited:

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
If they will not need additional documents from you then they will send you letter just saying that if you want to send any supporting documents to redeterminate your application you may send.
just noticed a ghost update, nothing else i seen there, checked carefully but only found (Application/profile updated )

trendyx

Apr 9, 2019
Dear at what stage they offered the settlement? I mean after judicial review granted or leave granted or before
I'd like to ask, applications that were decided using chinook3+, after settlement, will the same chinook be used to redetermine? I'm just asking.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
@aspirant256 there was 2 time ghost updates today

first at 10am then then file status changed (Application/profile updated )
then its came as submitted for 2/3 hours
and now again at 1pm (Application/profile updated )

i think visa officer done his job :p

• Haha
Reactions: yesWeCanada

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
@aspitan

on saturday when i received email from IRCC to check my GCKEY account, i logged in and seen that it was changed from REFUSED to SUBMITTED. i checked carefully if they asked any document but nothing,,,,, today morning i again checked and it was showing submitted but just after 2 hour now i again checked and its like a ghost update (Application/profile updated ) again i checked carefully if asked any documents but nothing found :p
Keep checking, they might ask soon. I have no idea how long they take to ask for documents.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Keep checking, they might ask soon. I have no idea how long they take to ask for documents.
there were 2 ghost updates in a day with 3 hours difference, in meantime profile status changed twice from submitted to profile status updated and then again submitted and then again status updated