Judge Approved, Decision Granted

hamedsilent

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

I have had my citizenship test in July and passed. Judge approved my file and status has been granted according to my ATIP and call center and waiting to be scheduled for ceremony. But my CSIS clearance is blank. I have been waiting for quite sometimes and no ceremony has been scheduled. Can someone's file be approved and granted but still waiting for CSIS clearance. Is this true that CSIS can be blank for security reasons. ??? ??? ???

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamedsilent said:
Hello

I have had my citizenship test in July and passed. Judge approved my file and status has been granted according to my ATIP and call center and waiting to be scheduled for ceremony. But my CSIS clearance is blank. I have been waiting for quite sometimes and no ceremony has been scheduled. Can someone's file be approved and granted but still waiting for CSIS clearance. Is this true that CSIS can be blank for security reasons. ??? ??? ???
My wife and kids have the same status since July.. there is a bottleneck on the ceremonies.. the agent said up to 6 month in MTL.. so we are expecting the oath anywhere soon