+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Journey to MAPLE leaf

bree

Oct 18, 2011

Hi guys,

It's my first time to write on this forum but I have been reading this forum for a long time. Each and everyone of us has a different experience in achieving our dreams, but my sole purpose of deciding to write on this forum is to be able to provide help and realistic advise for those seeking and still trying to achieve their dreams. It's a one unique journey for us, We started our journey last year 2010 and ended our journey october of this year with the wonderful maple leaf on our passports. I could relate to those who felt the frustrations, depression and resignation of the uncertainty until we reached that final stretch. Let me know if there's anything I could help you on or questions I could answer and if I wouldn't be able to answer you questions we could always go to the seniors and Qorax for this forum. I wish you well on your journey and to God be the Glory all the time...

Bree :)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bree said:

Hi guys,

It's my first time to write on this forum but I have been reading this forum for a long time. Each and everyone of us has a different experience in achieving our dreams, but my sole purpose of deciding to write on this forum is to be able to provide help and realistic advise for those seeking and still trying to achieve their dreams. It's a one unique journey for us, We started our journey last year 2010 and ended our journey october of this year with the wonderful maple leaf on our passports. I could relate to those who felt the frustrations, depression and resignation of the uncertainty until we reached that final stretch. Let me know if there's anything I could help you on or questions I could answer and if I wouldn't be able to answer you questions we could always go to the seniors and Qorax for this forum. I wish you well on your journey and to God be the Glory all the time...

Bree :)
Congratulations !