+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
mian_g said:
The proposed bill will affect those who has applied before Feb 2008 and whose file has not been reviewed till date.
I heard it somewhere that their will also be a quota of 2300 visas per class per year

jhonjjj

Jan 23, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
27-06-2011
IELTS Request
L 7.0, R 7.5, W 6.5, S 6.5
File Transfer...
04-02-2011
Hi All,
I was away from this forum from last two months as my status turned to Decision made in april 2012. But today i checked my status and its turned into RBVO and decision made line is also disappeared. Wana know if its a system bug or something really turned good. My ecase shows

We received your application for permanent residence on May 31, 2010.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 13, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

But I never received the letter which ecase saying that they sent me on 13 April. I contacted the Visa office through email in late may 2012 and LVO responded that the said letter is not dispatched till 27th may.

Please advise

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mian_g said:
The proposed bill will affect those who has applied before Feb 2008 and whose file has not been reviewed till date.
Following seems a BIG news
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/politics/article/1211698--ottawa-loses-legal-battle-over-immigration-backlog?bn=1

K

K_S

staralihaider said:

I will update on Monday.
hi all ...

i want to convert my PKR bank account to US$... your guidance needed..

May i inform VO about it or just convert it to US$ acount and send update to VO.

please guide

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_S said:
hi all ...

i want to convert my PKR bank account to US$... your guidance needed..

May i inform VO about it or just convert it to US$ acount and send update to VO.

please guide
Open a link foreign currency a/c to your existing a/c. (most of the banks has this facility) then transfer funds while converting in USD.
This way whenever you need to send a PoF, the bank statement of your linked a/cs would justify the transfer and availability of funds

K

K_S

darwaish said:
Open a link foreign currency a/c to your existing a/c. (most of the banks has this facility) then transfer funds while converting in USD.
This way whenever you need to send a PoF, the bank statement of your linked a/cs would justify the transfer and availability of funds
sorry for less knowledge about that..... is this mean amount will remain in PKR ? or amount will be in US$ ?

or when i wish to make DD after 6 months(in December 2012) will it be treated against exchange rate at that time (of December 2012)?

or if i make link account tomorrow (16-06-2012) then after 6 months DD will be made as tomorrow's(16-06-2012) exchange rate?

amerian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application 7.0 Bands
File Transfer...
14-04-2011
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
30-06-2014
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
PPR1 (17-07-2014) PPR2 (11-08-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2014 (Recieved on 23-08-2014)
LANDED..........
Very soon
i got GCMS notes and amazed to see that no progress yet have been made............ :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_S said:
sorry for less knowledge about that...dont feel sorry these are just clerical things..... is this mean amount will remain in PKR ? or amount will be in US$ ? the moment tou will transfer your money from principle a/c to link accout, amount will be in USD as the a/c would be a usd a/c

or when i wish to make DD after 6 months(in December 2012) will it be treated against exchange rate at that time (of December 2012)? n/a

or if i make link account tomorrow (16-06-2012) then after 6 months DD will be made as tomorrow's(16-06-2012) exchange rate? n/a

K

K_S

Thanks and so nice of u..

This means i can maintain both accounts i.e Principle in PKR and LINK Account in US$.....? Also statement of both accounts can be taken?

best wishes

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_S said:
Thanks and so nice of u..

This means i can maintain both accounts i.e Principle in PKR and LINK Account in US$.....? Also statement of both accounts can be taken?

best wishes
welcome :) and yes u can maintain and get stats for both a/c with different currency denominators.....would also suggest you to visit your bank and have a detailed discussion with concerned staff there

Skan

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
Is any one here with the same situation:

I got DM status on 22nd May, and it was written inside that a deceision has been taken and we sent u a letter about the decesion.
but after many days when i checked today, my status is again RBVO and written inside is

"We received your application for permanent residence on May 31, 2010.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 21, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us".

What is this can any one expalain!!!!

Skan

Skan

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
Skan said:
Is any one here with the same situation:

I got DM status on 22nd May, and it was written inside that a deceision has been taken and we sent u a letter about the decesion.
but after many days when i checked today, my status is again RBVO and written inside is

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 21, 2012. Please consider delays in mail

delivery before contacting us".

What is this can any one expalain!!!!

Skan
Previously it was

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 18, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 21, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us".

K

K_S

darwaish said:
welcome :) and yes u can maintain and get stats for both a/c with different currency denominators.....would also suggest you to visit your bank and have a detailed discussion with concerned staff there
thanks alot...my bank is MCB bank.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
Skan said:
Previously it was

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 18, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I think its good, earlier there was some mistake and now it is corrected and it seems they have sent u a 6-12 months wait letter