ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Dear Ali,Hina,ArshAli ,kashifshah,canada1234 and other valuable forum members
Would you please answer this Q.
" would we consider the wait letter as approval letter sofar soforth and next step be MR straight away"

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
sunasir said:
" would we consider the wait letter as approval letter sofar soforth and next step be MR straight away"
As far as CAIPS is stating, u r right.. It's showing MR and P103 form as prepared... So inshallah hope and pray for next step as medicals :)

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
sunasir said:
Please check answer for this on Qorax thread if I am not mistaken it should be on pages like in 340's or something

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
sunasir said:
Yes it is approval, but i am not sure if next will be MR straight away, they may ask updated pics and pcc

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
zakout76 said:
Good news
What is chances for re open the file?
Can can give some example and strong reason to re open the file?
Thanks
Countryboy also got DM and after appeal got IP

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
zakout76 said:
Good news
What is chances for re open the file?
Can can give some example and strong reason to re open the file?
Thanks
It happened to be miscalculation of points which got positive response on appeal in countrboy's case... In my knowledge, none of the JD mismatch case is reconsidered... Starali bro why Sunasir case was refused initially?

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
List updates:

Applicant:Sunasir

His case re-opened and after this got 6 to 12 month wait letter.

star can u update my status.
6-12 month watng letr (26-04-2012)

aarfie

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Pakistan, Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with the Docs pack
File Transfer...
Already in London
Med's Request
Got rejection letter. 22-may-12
Med's Done....
send them reconsideration request
Interview........
Got the mail of rejection is correct.
Dear Friends,
Last day i had received the "letter of rejection" along with the "request for banking information".
i am going to write down the matter of my letter.
Dear Muhammad Ahmad
Thank you for your application for the permanent resident in Canada as a federal skilled worker. i have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the reason noted below.
The minister of citizenship and immigration issued instructions which were published in the Canada gazette on November 28,2008. these instruction specify that only applicants who have arranged employment offers, who are legally residing in Canada and have been there for at least one year as temporary foreign workers or international students, or who have work experience in certain listed occupations are eligible to be processed in the federal skilled worker class.
You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National occupational classifications) code(s):0213- computer and information systems managers.
Although the NOC code(s) corresponds to the occupations specified in the instructions, i am not satisfied that you have a minimum of one year of continuous full-time, or equivalent part-time, paid work experience in the occupation in the last ten years.
Since you did not provide satisfactory evidence that you have work experience in any of the listed occupations, you do not meet the requirements of the ministerial instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.
subsection 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the immigration and refugee protection act:
the processing of application and request is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the governments of Canada.
...the minister may give instruction with respect to the processing of applications and requests including the institutions.
(a) establishing categories of applications or request to which the instruction apply;
(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of application or requests;
(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by the category or otherwise to be processed in any year; and
(d) providing for the disposition of the application and requests , including those made subsequent to the first application or request.
All irreplaceable original documents, which were not obtained for the purpose of submitting an application for the immigration, are being returned to you.
The processing fee that you have paid is refundable, please refer to the attached "Request for banking information" form for the details of information you need to provide,

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada, although you have not satisfied the requirements to apply under the federal skilled worker class, you may qualify under another category, to learn more about your options, visist www.cic.gc.ca
Thank you for your interest in Canada
High Commission of Canada
They have also sent me the letter for refund.
But i am totally disappointed by this decision.
cz i do have more than 11 years experience in which i have almost 8 years experience of manager IT.
and i have been working in well known organizations of Pakistan as well.
please see my linked in profile.
http://pk.linkedin.com/in/muhammadahmad
i am sure i had mention my duties that i am performing in real sense.
and i am not a fake manager IT.
i don't know what type of expertise they are looking for.
while i do posses high level of expertise in my area.
and i am also drawing high salary package for my job.
i need them to reconsider and look at my docs.
please seniors any help regarding to ask them reconsider.
May Allah bless on us.

aarfie.

agshaheryar

May 24, 2012
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
AOR Received.
24-12-2009
IELTS Request
Sent with Full Docs
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 01-11-2012 & PPR2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........
April 02, 2013
It's very disappointing.

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
aarfie said:
Dear Friends,
Last day i had received the "letter of rejection" along with the "request for banking information".
i am going to write down the matter of my letter.
Dear Muhammad Ahmad
Thank you for your application for the permanent resident in Canada as a federal skilled worker. i have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the reason noted below.
The minister of citizenship and immigration issued instructions which were published in the Canada gazette on November 28,2008. these instruction specify that only applicants who have arranged employment offers, who are legally residing in Canada and have been there for at least one year as temporary foreign workers or international students, or who have work experience in certain listed occupations are eligible to be processed in the federal skilled worker class.
You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National occupational classifications) code(s):0213- computer and information systems managers.
Although the NOC code(s) corresponds to the occupations specified in the instructions, i am not satisfied that you have a minimum of one year of continuous full-time, or equivalent part-time, paid work experience in the occupation in the last ten years.
Since you did not provide satisfactory evidence that you have work experience in any of the listed occupations, you do not meet the requirements of the ministerial instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.
subsection 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the immigration and refugee protection act:
the processing of application and request is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the governments of Canada.
...the minister may give instruction with respect to the processing of applications and requests including the institutions.
(a) establishing categories of applications or request to which the instruction apply;
(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of application or requests;
(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by the category or otherwise to be processed in any year; and
(d) providing for the disposition of the application and requests , including those made subsequent to the first application or request.
All irreplaceable original documents, which were not obtained for the purpose of submitting an application for the immigration, are being returned to you.
The processing fee that you have paid is refundable, please refer to the attached "Request for banking information" form for the details of information you need to provide,

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada, although you have not satisfied the requirements to apply under the federal skilled worker class, you may qualify under another category, to learn more about your options, visist www.cic.gc.ca
Thank you for your interest in Canada
High Commission of Canada
They have also sent me the letter for refund.
But i am totally disappointed by this decision.
cz i do have more than 11 years experience in which i have almost 8 years experience of manager IT.
and i have been working in well known organizations of Pakistan as well.
please see my linked in profile.
http://pk.linkedin.com/in/muhammadahmad
i am sure i had mention my duties that i am performing in real sense.
and i am not a fake manager IT.
i don't know what type of expertise they are looking for.
while i do posses high level of expertise in my area.
and i am also drawing high salary package for my job.
i need them to reconsider and look at my docs.
please seniors any help regarding to ask them reconsider.
May Allah bless on us.

aarfie.
I share your disgust.... also received similar refusal letter... do possess over 09 years of professional experience with highly reputed international construction firms...

Please join us to register a combined case in Federal Court of Canada (after filing a case re-open request) against this unfair way of CHC to reduce the backlog of MI-1 applicants........ I am 100% sure that they did not even had time to review our cases and simply refused as clearly indicated by thoroughly reading the refusal letter.... There can be a very serious case in court against such CIC act.... but only if we could manage to collect as much a 50 such cases at least ... who possess relevant & strong experience letters...............

Join us at........

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/refused-prejune-10-cases-jds-mismatch-want-to-appeal-connect-here-t105961.75.html

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
In this situation applicants going through are really very lucky as they are refusing without a logic :(

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
khalid h said:
In this situation applicants going through are really very lucky as they are refusing without a logic :(
Yes and if they will not re-open the cases... they have to face a very strong case in Federal Court if we all go together......

aarfie

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Pakistan, Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with the Docs pack
File Transfer...
Already in London
Med's Request
Got rejection letter. 22-may-12
Med's Done....
send them reconsideration request
Interview........
Got the mail of rejection is correct.
Dear Zee81,
Thanx for your quick response.
dear i have joined the thread which u had send to me.
But please let me know.
how to ask them to reopen the case?
where i have to mail/email to tell them the mistakes?
Please help me.
May Allah bless on us.
aarfie...
Zee81 said:
Yes and if they will not re-open the cases... they have to face a very strong case in Federal Court if we all go together......