+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

NS

Aug 18, 2010
Hi everybody,

My E-case says that my application has been reviewed and is under process since 3 February 2012. During this time they asked me submit new photos, travel history and updated job experience and some other cic forms (but not PC or proof of funds). The documents were submitted in March 2012. Since then there is a complete silence! Is there anyone else on the form with a similar situation? My E-case details are below:

We received your application for permanent residence on October 16, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 21, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on December 30, 2009. The London England office may contact you.
We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 3, 2012.

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NS said:
Hi everybody,

My E-case says that my application has been reviewed and is under process since 3 February 2012. During this time they asked me submit new photos, travel history and updated job experience and some other cic forms (but not PC or proof of funds). The documents were submitted in March 2012. Since then there is a complete silence! Is there anyone else on the form with a similar situation? My E-case details are below:

We received your application for permanent residence on October 16, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 21, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on December 30, 2009. The London England office may contact you.
We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 3, 2012.
Send Case status query to CHC London ASAP

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starali did it happen that applicant with DM status got 6-12 months letter..

FishBurger

Star Member
Feb 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Assalamoalakum Folks,
My brother in law got a refusal letter today. He is working in Dubai for the last 7 years as a Supervisor of Carpentary trade. The reason that they gave is that " VO is not satisfied that he is a supervisor in Carpentary trade". They have sent a letter for banking information and refund (NOC 7215).
Can anyone guide me as how can he appeal ? What is the process of it and whats the time frame?
The letter doesnot give any information about it.
Much appreciated.
I am anxiously waiting for a reply.

Allah help us all.
Regards

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
sherry00 said:
Starali did it happen that applicant with DM status got 6-12 months letter..
No it never happened as yet however for future we can't say anything

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
kkhan870 said:
Does the VO send MR by regular mail or through TCS?
Can be sent by either of mediums.. If u sent originals then high probability through courier or else by snail mail

Gorsi 116

Sep 12, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11- 2009
Doc's Request.
01-12-2010
AOR Received.
18-08-2010
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
22-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
kkhan870 said:
Does the VO send MR by regular mail or through TCS?
Its through TCS.

May 14, 2012
Hi All,

Are you sure that if your Spouse having Secondary Level Education ( Cambridge Standard - IGCSE - O-levels) will be rewarded with 3-points.

Since my wife is studying BBA in last year but I think as so far Degree has not been awarded, so will I be able to get 3-points on basis of Secondary Education - O-Levels ?

Kindly send me as I am about to apply and dont want to loose money if this is the case.

Regards,
Yasir Hussain

sameerkhan said:
Refusal Letter i Got...

lekin yaar agar refuse kardi application to processing kese start hogaiiiii..?

aik taraf processing start keh rahay hein aur aik taraf refusal letter bhej rahay hein..

rahy baat " Decision Made " ki to yaar acknowledgement letter se pehlay bhy " Decision Made " status hoa tha mera... Ali know this thing..

aur uskay baad " In Process " ho gya status.... aur aab phir " Decision Made " aur letter refusal ka.. to i mean to say k ghalat letter to nhy bhej diya.. processing start ka letter bhejna tha aur yeh bhej diya...

becz my spouse education point under adaptability was not awarded.. 12 years for Intermediate and 1st year B.A. 13 year education ... if we consider it Intermediate to bhe 3 points bantay hein yaar... to kioun nhy diyeeee.....?

there is something wrong ... bila wejha refusal bhej rahay hein yeh log.. lookk at the list so many refusals...... in my case points miss kardiye.. yeh to koi baat na hoi.. ker i have emailed them aur letter bhy tayaar hay garma garaammm :)

will post it soon.. supporting docs nikal raha houn and then shoot karounga letter..

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
No, Your wife must be a graduate at the bachelors level in order to award you the points , I think 3.
CIC will not award you any point for incomplete degree. neither she will get any point for her education anything below than bachelors level.

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
not true.
dont mind,but u need to update urself abt the complete process, my dear friend.
I have seen many of ur posts quoting wrong things.

she sud be awarded 3 points if shez 10+2, for grad i guess its 4 n masters 5(maximum).

plz correct me, if wrong.
ur buddy, hope.

jnathan said:
No, Your wife must be a graduate at the bachelors level in order to award you the points , I think 3.
CIC will not award you any point for incomplete degree. neither she will get any point for her education anything below than bachelors level.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
hope_life

untrue.
please point some of the wrong posts. paste the links where wrong info were posted.

I guess his wife was not the principal applicant. if she is she'd surely get the points as you said. else like I said. for Bachelors she will award 4 ( please correct me if I am wrong here) points to her husband.

eemoo,

they dont work on weekly holidays. they have a trigger in their Ecas database ( People from IT knows this). this gets triggered on a given time and that is how applicants see changes on Weekly Holidays.

aarfie

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Pakistan, Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with the Docs pack
File Transfer...
Already in London
Med's Request
Got rejection letter. 22-may-12
Med's Done....
send them reconsideration request
Interview........
Got the mail of rejection is correct.
dear friends,
plz remember only education name like graduation, masters do not complete the condition but along with the condition of numbers of years of education.
please see the examples from cic site.
Example 1: If you have a Master's degree but have completed only 16 years of full‑time study, award yourself 22 points.

Example 2: If you have a four‑year Bachelor's degree and have completed 14 or more years of study, award yourself 20 points.

and other factor....
Secondary school (high school) diploma or less: 0 points
A one-year diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship, or university degree and at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 3 points
A diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship, or university degree of two years or more and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 4 points
A Master’s degree or PhD and at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 5 points

and
jnatan,
you are very right about triggering the things in computer.
we can set any time to fire that trigger.
so the database can be updated at any time even in weekends.
May Allah bless on us and guide every human the right path.
aarfie...
jnathan said:
hope_life

untrue.
please point some of the wrong posts. paste the links where wrong info were posted.

I guess his wife was not the principal applicant. if she is she'd surely get the points as you said. else like I said. for Bachelors she will award 4 ( please correct me if I am wrong here) points to her husband.

eemoo,

they dont work on weekly holidays. they have a trigger in their Ecas database ( People from IT knows this). this gets triggered on a given time and that is how applicants see changes on Weekly Holidays.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
@ StarAli,
Did you hand over the letter with original medical forms to DMP. The letter on which file number is written & comes with Medical Forms. Same letter came with additional doc. request and I returned it with the documents. The DMP staff didn't ask me about the letter, but I think it is necessary because DMP don't have our file number and VO always emphasis to quote file number on every correspondence.

Waiting for your reply.