List updates:

Applicant:Dr. Paro

NOC:3112

Full documents: 24-05-10

2nd AOR:10-08-10

In Process with RBVO details 26-01-12

Hi friends,

MY NOC IS 3112

We received your application for permanent residence on November 26, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 27, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 4, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

I have just checked my online status and it is IN PROCESS.

please tell me how many months now it will take for MEDICAL REQUEST and please add my In process in your table.

Dr. Paro
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/good-news-for-prejune-t94182.30.html

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR request:26-01-12

ADUFE said:
Hi people,
just thought to let you know that I received the PPR yesterday, exactly 20 days after the medical was received in London; was very pleasantly surprised at the little time it took!
Hope all the other March 2010 (and all others who applied before & after) applicants will very soon have their applications finalized.
Medicals request:11-12-11

ADUFE said:
Hi all,

Just to let you know that MRs were received on 11th December dated 1st December 2011.Timeline, CIO Appl: March 2010,1st AOR: May 2010, Full documents submission to local VO: July 2010, "In process" with RBVO: Feb 2011, "In process" with date of start of processing; 21st November 2011. Pretoria Visa off.

I really hope the pre-juners in other VOs especially London will start receiving their MRs too very soon....
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/join-list-of-pakistani-residents-after-1-april-2010-chc-london/-t35977.0.html;msg1237673#msg1237673

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smiling_face said:
Seems the cases for pre-June 2010 have also been started moving in London VO as well. Below is the e-cas details of my friend from London VO. He is under NOC 0111.

We received your application for permanent residence on January 20, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 22, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on April 1, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 13, 2012.

Wish everyone all the best!

smiling_face :)

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
staralihaider said:

List updates:

Applicant:Dr. Paro

NOC:3112

Full documents: 24-05-10

2nd AOR:10-08-10

In Process with RBVO details 26-01-12

Hi friends,

MY NOC IS 3112

We received your application for permanent residence on November 26, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 27, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 4, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

I have just checked my online status and it is IN PROCESS.

please tell me how many months now it will take for MEDICAL REQUEST and please add my In process in your table.

Dr. Paro
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/good-news-for-prejune-t94182.30.html
\

is the applicant from Pakistan?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applicant name:digg

FSW1 (0213)

Full docs rec'd by CHC London: 21-May-2010

2ndAOR letter dated: 06-Jul-2010

Checked today and it went into process officially ten days ago (Jan 16th)! Seems to be about a month-6 weeks since the status changed in December. That's some time difference compared to you. It seems there isn't a rule of thumb one can apply to determining dates. Next stop medicals (or rejection!).

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=686709&page=31

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated forms request CHC LONDON:

hafizadeel said:
Dear All,
By the Grace of Almighty today i have received the letter for sumbission of updated forms, IMM0008 and Background Declaration, Updated Police certificates.

One thing is very confusing, they have mentioned to submit original Language Test Result for English Proficiency, Whereas i had already submitted my original IELTS result alongwith other original documents to CHC Islamabad. And till now these dosuments are not returned to me.

I am Fast Track applicant and sent my completed docs in sep 2009. Please advise about this requirement because original is not with me and infact it is with them, or whether they are asking me to re sit again in the test as this certificate is already more than 2 years old.

I have already sent them email about the explanation, but i am very confused and disturbed that bein an applicant of fast track, and after long wait of 2.5 years the good news has came with another problem.

They have given me 90 days for submitting the docs.

Your valuable and urgent comments/guidance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Adeel

sum122119

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
25 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
19 Aug 2010
IELTS Request
sent with the doc result 7 bands
File Transfer...
27 July
Med's Request
awaited
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
hope not to go for.
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
dear friends,

i sent an email asking for the update on file and after a week got the same stereo reply:

============
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry. Please note we are currently processing a mass of MI1 applications in the attempt to cut down on pending files.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 ) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada 's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (KLH)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres , W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

=============

well, my time lines and NOC is mentioned in my details. My e-status started showing "In Process" with "RBVO" details inside since April 2011 and still the same.

would you please comment when ,in your random opinion; i should expect medicals? I am a little nervous because i have secured a job in Dubai and next month i will be shifted to UAE for that on employment visa.

Now my points are ,
1) are there any chances that i'll get medicals in next couple of months and If i do, then would i be able to do it in UAE (Dubai) or should i fly back to Pakistan to get this procedure done?
2) should i update CHC about this change of my employment right away or should i wait for them to ask me send my updated forum in routine and then tell them?
3)should i ask them for the change of address . For me , i don't need to do so because all my family is living on the same address and they can take care for any documents coming for me ,
4) How important is that to must inform CHC about this change and what kind of effects this change could make, either positive , negative or wouldn't make a difference to the visa officer?

much thanks for your replies already.

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
staralihaider said:
Yes its important but its not 100% correct becoz on this forum i have seen many applicants didnt get in process date but have got medicals on In process with RBVO details.
@staralihaider
Thanks for reply.

sum122119

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
25 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
19 Aug 2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27 July
Med's Request
awaited
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
hope not to go for.
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
dear star ali, but where are your comments on my post...i noticed, you've just quoted it! what does that mean?

sum122119

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
25 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
19 Aug 2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27 July
Med's Request
awaited
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
hope not to go for.
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
dear star, waiting is fine...but what about the questions i asked in the bottom of the mail. kindly would you mind re-check and i would apprecaite your opinion on that. I'm really looking forward to it.