Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insha Allah in october 2014
I had submitted my updated documents in march 2012 ( IMM0008+ Sch. A, PCC, Updated photos all family)
I had sent email just to confirm whther they have receved my doc or not. they had replied me following

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you sending your documents. We are currently in the process of conducting background/ security checks for this application. This is a lengthy process that can take several months. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of the file.

Regards

IMS

I was not asked travel history ( I had travelled many countries only for 4-20 days only, creational purpose only). I had many members from this discussion forum, majority of senior members advices me to send travel history.I had done same.
I think that is main reason for delay of my application.they have mentioned it may take several months.that was a big mistake. Any member can predict how much time it may take for security check aproximately? and what should I do? should I order CAIPS notes at this stage.

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
We received your application for permanent residence on April 16, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 27, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on August 4, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

I got a letter in march 2011 that I will be contacted after 8 months, I sent a reminder,now on march 21 2012, they sent a letter that my application is in process and I shud wait for 6-12 months....wat r they up to..when will I everger Mr...

Dear kashif

i think it is positive sign for u.what ur online status shows is there any processing data on ur status or its still pending review and when did u send ur full documents to london office and in which profession u applied

Dear Gillani!
My status currently shows that it's in process and letter from lvo also stated that ur application is in process..I don't remember exactly my noc code, I sent my full documents on 24 November 2010. I also got my original documents in their last letter to me in which they asked me to wait for 6-12 months n that my application is in process.. Thanks Gillani for ur reply n hope.

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
jnathan said:
I am sure they have laid off many of their experienced staffs and started reviewing files using their office guards. Else, Officers would know that a letter of such kind must have a File number. bad economy has turned them to complete crazy. Last week Minister Kenney appeared at the office of Globe and Mail but he looked so down and out and s exhausted. Julieana, Lodge the case and see what happens , but How would you justify that your J/D were what CIC wanted. this is a very tough part to demonstrate.
It's our Lawyer's job... see wat comes out..
Anyhow, we are hopeful.. :)

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Kashifshah said:
We received your application for permanent residence on April 16, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 27, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on August 4, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

I got a letter in march 2011 that I will be contacted after 8 months, I sent a reminder,now on march 21 2012, they sent a letter that my application is in process and I shud wait for 6-12 months....wat r they up to..when will I everger Mr...

Dear kashif

i think it is positive sign for u.what ur online status shows is there any processing data on ur status or its still pending review and when did u send ur full documents to london office and in which profession u applied

Dear Gillani!
My status currently shows that it's in process and letter from lvo also stated that ur application is in process..I don't remember exactly my noc code, I sent my full documents on 24 November 2010. I also got my original documents in their last letter to me in which they asked me to wait for 6-12 months n that my application is in process.. Thanks Gillani for ur reply n hope.
good dear u don't remember ur profession in which u applied thats strange.is there any date added to ur status like we started processing on ur application on xxx date.and how did u got ur orignal documents back did u got through TCS or regular mail.and if u got trough TCS then how they called u .did they called u on ur mobile or at home phone number.and whr r u from .r u from pakistan

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
docsiddiqui said:
Kindly can anyone clear my confusion regarding submission of documents.VO has asked to submitt IM008 and other forms again.

should I only submitt the forms or should I also attach the photocopies of original documents like nikha nama,birthcertificate,etc which

we previously send them and they have returned them all with the request letter.Seniors please comment.
No you dont need to send the documents again, just send new forms and PCCs

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aamirdr said:
I had submitted my updated documents in march 2012 ( IMM0008+ Sch. A, PCC, Updated photos all family)
I had sent email just to confirm whther they have receved my doc or not. they had replied me following

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you sending your documents. We are currently in the process of conducting background/ security checks for this application. This is a lengthy process that can take several months. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of the file.

Regards

IMS

I was not asked travel history ( I had travelled many countries only for 4-20 days only, creational purpose only). I had many members from this discussion forum, majority of senior members advices me to send travel history.I had done same.
I think that is main reason for delay of my application.they have mentioned it may take several months.that was a big mistake. Any member can predict how much time it may take for security check aproximately? and what should I do? should I order CAIPS notes at this stage.
Even after sending medicals they mostly reply same like this.

So Nobody knows that what they do before and after medicals.

Still some applicant are waiting from last 8 to 10 months after sending medicals and even some are doing re-medicals.

We are currently in the process of conducting background/ security checks for this application. This is a lengthy process that can take several months. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of the file.

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
khalid h said:
Members sent additional docs and pics in March and April 2012, waiting for medicals,
if anyone gets medicals please let us know,

Azmat
Veva
Canada1234
Khalid h
MHH
Zubair
Blessings
Rtippu
I guess they are now only looking at clearing backlog... Anything they got in April or late March, they are hardly checking it... look at the flow of response people are getting after Mid-March..... Kenny has hit them hard on their head :p so now they are out of their mind and doing crazy things...... but I was surprized to see one of the detailed letter a member received from VO, that was written in detail, point by point... and VO also gave 30 days for justification... That VO must have less work, Kenny Mama please give him some more files to process :D

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Gillani said:
good dear u don't remember ur profession in which u applied thats strange.is there any date added to ur status like we started processing on ur application on xxx date.and how did u got ur orignal documents back did u got through TCS or regular mail.and if u got trough TCS then how they called u .did they called u on ur mobile or at home phone number.and whr r u from .r u from pakistan
what :eek: ... now thats what I call a real delay.... sub bhula dia.. sub kuch bhula dia...... He must got a letter like we did in March to wait for 6-12 months as files are reviewed and found eligible for futher processing.... ab wo processing kya hey.. God Knows and help us...

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
Gillani said:
No they didn't write exact date that my processing has started but they only stated that it's in process, I got the letter thru tcs and they called me on my mobile.

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Kashifshah said:
No they didn't write exact date that my processing has started but they only stated that it's in process, I got the letter thru tcs and they called me on my mobile.
Its normal dear these days, many of us got these letters but it must be different than initial ones.. they have reviewed and found it eligible so keep your hopes high as nothing else can be done at this point ...

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
i recived e-mail today after i send to them for new baby require and still not recived medical/

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

A new dependent can be added during the processing of an application.

You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant’s form for permanent resident.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:

processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
your child’s birth certificate
copy of your child’s valid passport
4 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.

Your child must undergo a medical examination. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

any idea?
thanks

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
zakout76 said:
i recived e-mail today after i send to them for new baby require and still not recived medical/

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

A new dependent can be added during the processing of an application.

You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant's form for permanent resident.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:

processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
your child's birth certificate
copy of your child's valid passport
4 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.

Your child must undergo a medical examination. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

any idea?
thanks
and how will they know that....and why its needed even....

peacefull

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-09
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
11-08-2010
File Transfer...
16-02-2010
Med's Request
01-11-2012
Med's Done....
6-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah
staralihaider said:
Your relative got medicals or not ?
Dear star , sorry for delayed response , just did get time enough to log on

He hasn't Recieved any medcals , nor any communication by cic

Thanks for your reply :)

peacefull

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-09
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
11-08-2010
File Transfer...
16-02-2010
Med's Request
01-11-2012
Med's Done....
6-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah
peacefull said:
Dear Starhaider and All ,
One of my relative has applied for immigration and was interviewed in feb 2012 in Dubai, since then there is no reply , CAIPS mentioned that there has been a letter issued to the Employer for the confirmation of the job but employer denies of anything .
Now i was wandering if you can give your opinion regarding his case

Another questions is I was thinking to advise him for a student visa but he said that one of the university denied acceptance because his immigration case was in process and they said that one can NOT apply as student if his/her case is already in process, But according to my information there should be no hurdle and the 2 applications can be processed at the same time , NEED YOUR HELP

Best regards to all , and Happy waiting ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dear star , sorry for delayed response , just did get time enough to log on

He hasn't Recieved any medcals , nor any communication by cic

Thanks for your reply :)