+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

K

K_S

imran01 said:
hi.

Friends... i m planning to get marry in next 1 or 2 months... i m pre june applicant with full documents in April-2010.

Please guide will it create any problem or not (like delaying of process) as Pre-june applicants Medicals are coming these days.

Best wishes

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
does the address disappear is normal or its CHC's new line of action. I got processing started line yesterday and also got address disappear.

Please comment.

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
hello all,

My E-case status is recently changed to "Decision Made" from "Received By Visa Office". I applied in Islamabad Visa Officer the case transferred to London VO in June 2010. Here is the text in ecase :

We received your application for permanent residence on August 18, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 7, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on October 14, 2009. The London England office may contact you.
We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Actually, I was in Pakistan when i applied and after sending the Full Documents. I got a job in UAE so i moved here. For the visa processing i requested to return the original documents which they returned back.

My mother is in Pakistan and she is very aged. Recently, she got a call from that they want to call me for an interview and she told that i am in UAE. I don't know exactly how to determine that is was a call for interview from Canadian Embassy or somewhere else.

Another issue is that, yesterday i checked my e-case status and it showed "Decision Made". So after that i am confused what to do in this situation.

Is there any possibility they could reject me because i was not available at that time when they tried to contact me ?

Can anyone explain what is the normal process when the interview is required ?

What are the possibilities that this Decision Made is not rejection ?

Can you guys please give your valuable comments on this situation?

Thanks

Nouman1980

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2010
AOR Received.
04-03-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
27-07-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear ALL,

I just checked my ECAS Status, and it says DM without the Magic Line that we started processing your application ..... Bla Bla Bla...

This is so disappointing that after 2 years of wait, they have rejected the application, dont know why. I have sent them an email asking why so lets see what they reply. My NOC was 0111, and i applied in Jan 2010 and full docs sent to London in July 2010 and second AOR in August 2010.

This is a total disgrace, how they let us wait and then reject us, I know what i had to go through during this waiting time... anyway if i had my way then i would definitely Sue them.

Didn't feel like writing anything but just though should let the forum members know about it...

I wish all the best to all the other forum members who are still waiting in a queue.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nouman1980 said:
Dear ALL,

I just checked my ECAS Status, and it says DM without the Magic Line that we started processing your application ..... Bla Bla Bla...

This is so disappointing that after 2 years of wait, they have rejected the application, dont know why. I have sent them an email asking why so lets see what they reply. My NOC was 0111, and i applied in Jan 2010 and full docs sent to London in July 2010 and second AOR in August 2010.

This is a total disgrace, how they let us wait and then reject us, I know what i had to go through during this waiting time... anyway if i had my way then i would definitely Sue them.

Didn't feel like writing anything but just though should let the forum members know about it...

I wish all the best to all the other forum members who are still waiting in a queue.
Hi Nouman!

First of all I am really sorry to hear that. But you are not alone. Many people have received the same status for some days and few got rejection letters afterwards. There is still a possibility that it is not rejection and it is an error. Please urgently email vo to ask your staus.

In the mean time would you like to tell me did you mention correct job duties on your experience letter as mentioned on HRSDC website. Many people made that mistake and got rejected. I hope you would have mentioned correct job duties. Thanks

Nouman1980

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2010
AOR Received.
04-03-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
27-07-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi CocknBull,

Well i did my application through an agent and even i checked and my job duties were exactly the same as mentioned on HRDC website. I really hope this is a mistake but deep down my heart i know for sure this is a rejection. Lets see what VO will reply. will let you know when i get a reply...

I just need to sort my agent out tomorrow first thing and i am sure he is not gona like it what i will do....

Nouman1980

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2010
AOR Received.
04-03-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
27-07-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
cocknbull said:
Hi Nouman!

First of all I am really sorry to hear that. But you are not alone. Many people have received the same status for some days and few got rejection letters afterwards. There is still a possibility that it is not rejection and it is an error. Please urgently email vo to ask your staus.

In the mean time would you like to tell me did you mention correct job duties on your experience letter as mentioned on HRSDC website. Many people made that mistake and got rejected. I hope you would have mentioned correct job duties. Thanks

Hi CocknBull,

Well i did my application through an agent and even i checked and my job duties were exactly the same as mentioned on HRDC website. I really hope this is a mistake but deep down my heart i know for sure this is a rejection. Lets see what VO will reply. will let you know when i get a reply...

I just need to sort my agent out tomorrow first thing and i am sure he is not gona like it what i will do....

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nouman1980 said:
Hi CocknBull,

Hi Nouman!

Buddy keep your hopes alive still you have a chance. Do you think of any reason that might be cause of your rejection? If you write your points here how you calculated I can help you. Some people calculated wrong points and remember your degree has to be full time, regular and from recognised institute and not distance learning. Thanks

Paro

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Hi Nauman,

Same thing happened with me yesterday and today i asked to my consultant about this. They told me that it means 3 things:
1. Medical request is on the way.
2. Demanding on more doc, like proof of residency of the relative in Canada.
3. Rejection.

I am also worry as I have also applied in Nov 2009, after such a long wait they are rejecting, if they want to do so, they should do it in the beginning.

But still be positive. Inshallah Allah will do better.

Dr. Paro

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paro said:
Hi Nauman,

Same thing happened with me yesterday and today i asked to my consultant about this. They told me that it means 3 things:
1. Medical request is on the way.
2. Demanding on more doc, like proof of residency of the relative in Canada.
3. Rejection.

I am also worry as I have also applied in Nov 2009, after such a long wait they are rejecting, if they want to do so, they should do it in the beginning.

But still be positive. Inshallah Allah will do better.

Dr. Paro
Dear Dr.PAro!

Can you tell me how you calculated your points? I can help you with that?

Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys this is a question asked by many people and I have found the answer on this blog. Thanks

http://indiraprabhakaran.com/blog/quick-note-to-my-readers/#comments

That being said, I notice that 70% of the queries are very similar asking when they would get medicals, visas or what is the next stage of the process. Well, I keep repeating the same answers again and again. For once,

It could take anywhere from 15 days to 6 months or even more to receive medicals after they start to process your file.
It could take anywhere from 15 days to 6 months or even more to receive stamped passports after they receive the medicals reports, RPRF fee, passports and ALL required documents.
It all depends on a number of factors known and unknown and there is no way we can predict timelines. We always go with the average timelines for a batch of applications.

tripleH

Jul 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
Nouman1980 said:
Hi CocknBull,

Hi Nouman and Dr.Paro,
We should try to come down and check out all the docs. As a senior Ali said DM from IP with RBVO inside mean 50% rejection only. Pls. keep your hope alive.
Beside, maybe you should order CAIPS now? so you will ready to appeal the cases.
All of us in this forum want to share with you. God bless.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is good your file is actual in process now.

One of my friend whose time line is like you also got the line added that You file was reviewed and started processing on 6th feb.

Anyone has idea how long London office takes to issue the medical ?

And i heard that they are sending via email ?

Thanks

s

Usman799 said:
does the address disappear is normal or its CHC's new line of action. I got processing started line yesterday and also got address disappear.

Please comment.

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afaraz said:
hello all,

My E-case status is recently changed to "Decision Made" from "Received By Visa Office". I applied in Islamabad Visa Officer the case transferred to London VO in June 2010. Here is the text in ecase :

We received your application for permanent residence on August 18, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 7, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on October 14, 2009. The London England office may contact you.
We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Actually, I was in Pakistan when i applied and after sending the Full Documents. I got a job in UAE so i moved here. For the visa processing i requested to return the original documents which they returned back.

My mother is in Pakistan and she is very aged. Recently, she got a call from that they want to call me for an interview and she told that i am in UAE. I don't know exactly how to determine that is was a call for interview from Canadian Embassy or somewhere else.

Another issue is that, yesterday i checked my e-case status and it showed "Decision Made". So after that i am confused what to do in this situation.

Is there any possibility they could reject me because i was not available at that time when they tried to contact me ?

Can anyone explain what is the normal process when the interview is required ?

What are the possibilities that this Decision Made is not rejection ?

Can you guys please give your valuable comments on this situation?

Thanks
I would suggest that you should send an case status inquiry email to CHC LDN
and there reply would clear your case current status .

May Allah help all of Us , Ameen