Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
eemmoo1 said:
[size=10pt]Response in early 2011[/size]

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

[size=10pt]Response in late 2011[/size]

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

[size=10pt]Response in 2012[/size]

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Unfortunately we are unable to predict when your medicals will be requested as it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected. It is also for this reason that we are unable to give you an exact timeline for when the processing of your application will be completed.

We thank you for your continued patience.

Yours sincerely,

[size=10pt]Response in 2013[/size]

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]????????[/size][/size][/size]
Dear eemmoo1

I don't know what their responce in 2013 but I know their response in
[size=10pt]Response in 2050[/size]
Dear applicant if you are not deceased by now, we are very happy to say that we will be issuing you medical forms in couple of years.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali green said:
Dear eemmoo1

I don't know what their responce in 2013 but I know their response in
[size=10pt]Response in 2050[/size]
Dear applicant if you are not deceased by now, we are very happy to say that we will be issuing you medical forms in couple of years.
:) :)

sohail raza

Feb 12, 2011
Dublin Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2009
Doc's Request.
13/02/2010
AOR Received.
21/07/210
Hello All,

My E-case tracker has just updated to decision made i have applied In Dec 2009 2nd file number in july 2010 and just now few minutes ago it changed to decision made can some one please tell what is it about???

Regards
Sohail Raza

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
sohail raza said:
Hello All,

My E-case tracker has just updated to decision made i have applied In Dec 2009 2nd file number in july 2010 and just now few minutes ago it changed to decision made can some one please tell what is it about???

Regards
Sohail Raza
details inside plz?

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
sohail raza said:
Hello All,

Regards
Sohail Raza
it could be positive too. in few days you may either receive an email or a letter from CHC..

sohail raza

Feb 12, 2011
Dublin Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2009
Doc's Request.
13/02/2010
AOR Received.
21/07/210
We received your application for permanent residence on December 21, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 13, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 17, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
sohail raza said:

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 13, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 17, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Following three options are mentioned on the CIC website..

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

sohail raza

Feb 12, 2011
Dublin Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2009
Doc's Request.
13/02/2010
AOR Received.
21/07/210
But I got this decision before Medicals i still have to do medicals, so shall i assume its a rejection ???

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
sohail raza said:

This decision made line is regarding to the decision of Nova Scotia (First Stage)

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
sohail raza said:
But I got this decision before Medicals i still have to do medicals, so shall i assume its a rejection ???
would you mind to share your points you claimed?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Following three options are mentioned on the CIC website..

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.
Right

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sh_humayun said:
This decision made line is regarding to the decision of Nova Scotia (First Stage)
Wrong

First Stage decision made of Nova Scotia only applies on post june 2010/2011 applicants(those who are getting PER)

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applicant:nevee

120 day letter Feb '2010
2nd AOR July '2010 |

"In Process" Feb '2011

Med request Jan 17th 2012

Hi all,

We got our medical request in the post in Vancouver today, sent from London on January 17th! Needless to say we're very happy after a long wait so I wanted to let those of you still waiting know that there is movement.

CIC has requested that I provide the following within 60 days-

- Updated Schedule A Background/ Declaration form for me and my partner
- Updated Additional Family Information form for me and my partner
- Medical Examinations
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee
- Updated Police Clearance form for me and my partner

Have others found that they were required to provide updated forms in addition to the medical request and the RPR fee? What are the typical reasons that they request this? And at this stage what is the approval rate? I've heard from some people that once you get a medical request that's a pretty good sign that you will get permanent residency provided that your health is ok and everything checks out re: police background checks etc.

What is the timeline now once our medicals are processed? The letter from CIC says that you should allow 2-3 months for medical processing. So let's say I get all the above to CIC by the end of the month, by the time the meds are processed that will bring us up to approx. the end of April. I ask because I'm on a TWP that will expire at the end of July. Do we have a good chance of getting Permanent Residency by then? If not, I'll have to ask my employer to go down the LMO route again.

Keep the faith!

Nevee.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=686709&page=31