+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Amir_ rraza is pakistani resident got Medical today from CHC London NOC is 0213.

I have just received medical request from London immigration section. In this regard I have a question in this regard. I belong with Karachi Pakistan and there is two designated doctors from Canadian immigration. Which one is the best.

1. Dr. Roohina Sattar
(NMI) Neurospinal and Medical Institute Hospital,
100/1, Depotline, Mansfield Street, Saddar
2. Dr. Abdul Wakil
International Organizational for Migration (IOM),
House No: F-8/1, KDA Scheme,,
#1 Tipu Sultan Road (Adjacent to Karsaz Road)

I will be great full if some one guide me.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-medicals-done-waiting-for-ppr-t55966.795.html
Does anybody have idea about his timelines?

waqas83

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
Don't worry about the instant reply. They send an automated computer reply in response to your query. As far as, address change is concern, they take approximately 28 days to change the address. They will not send you any acknowledgment email after changing the address. You just have to check your ECAS screen on 28th day, the address should have been changed.

javeri99 said:
Hello guys:

Can anyone help me with this.

I submitted change of address request this Sunday through e form of CHC London website. It was written their that I will get the reply within 24 hours about the acknowledgment of the same in my email. They also mentioned that check your Junk box also. I have not received any email in my Inbox or in my junk neither my address has been updated.

What should be my next step? an email or a request through surface mail.

Nadeem

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For All of those who got Decision made status read these post carefully.

khushikahlon is the New delhi March 2010 applicant and he got decision made in the first week of april 2011.

frndz.....i hv chckd my e case n its says DECISION MADE....hw can it be posible whn m stil waitng 4 my MR....can any one plz throw some light on dis aspect....m realy worried!

I am realy worried abt my case. As far as my points n ielts score is cncrnd I hv 7 bands in ielts n i score 70 points n m hvng genuine experience of 4 years...m realy worried...my whole life depends on dis decision nw..VO hsnt enquired nythng frm my employer ....hw can they jst put..DECISION MADE...without ny enquiry?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/file-xfer-to-chc-nd-in-jan-feb-march-2010-please-join-here-t54244.3585.html

On 7th April 2011 he writes in his post.

EVERYTHING FINISHED FOR ME.........I hv got rejection frm CHC ND....but d reason is realy surprising me...they said ....they r nt satisfied wid my employment nd r nt satisfied wid my job duties. plz help me frndz coz i hv genuine job n experience. how can i convince thm? they hvnt even enquired abt anythng frm my employer ...on wat basis they hv rejected my file....m totally lost!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/file-xfer-to-chc-nd-in-jan-feb-march-2010-please-join-here-t54244.3645.html

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
No IPs this week.
Lets hope for the best in future

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quarterly Administrative Data Release

Date Modified: 2011-04-07

The Quarterly Administrative Data Release provides up-to-date portraits of the immigration process, including both permanent and temporary streams, as well as an overview of the citizenship process.

When using these tables, it is important to remember that:

All current year data are preliminary estimates. In particular, there is a time lag associated with applications being entered into CIC systems, which may initially result in an underestimation of applications actually received. These numbers will stabilize over time.
After an authorization/visa is issued, applicants can choose if and when they will enter Canada within a specified period of time up to 12 months. A successful applicant becomes either a temporary resident or a permanent resident upon arrival in Canada.
An application for citizenship can only be made by a permanent resident after they have lived in Canada for at least three years of residence (1,095 days) in the four years immediately preceding the date that they apply.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/data-release/2010-Q4/index.asp

After viewing this chart Jan/Feb/March 2011, First quater passed out.

Lets see in this quater April/May/June 2011.

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st = 25-06-2010 - 2nd 10-06-2011
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
staralihaider said:
For All of those who got Decision made status read these post carefully.

khushikahlon is the New delhi March 2010 applicant and he got decision made in the first week of april 2011.

frndz.....i hv chckd my e case n its says DECISION MADE....hw can it be posible whn m stil waitng 4 my MR....can any one plz throw some light on dis aspect....m realy worried!

I am realy worried abt my case. As far as my points n ielts score is cncrnd I hv 7 bands in ielts n i score 70 points n m hvng genuine experience of 4 years...m realy worried...my whole life depends on dis decision nw..VO hsnt enquired nythng frm my employer ....hw can they jst put..DECISION MADE...without ny enquiry?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/file-xfer-to-chc-nd-in-jan-feb-march-2010-please-join-here-t54244.3585.html

On 7th April 2011 he writes in his post.

EVERYTHING FINISHED FOR ME.........I hv got rejection frm CHC ND....but d reason is realy surprising me...they said ....they r nt satisfied wid my employment nd r nt satisfied wid my job duties. plz help me frndz coz i hv genuine job n experience. how can i convince thm? they hvnt even enquired abt anythng frm my employer ...on wat basis they hv rejected my file....m totally lost!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/file-xfer-to-chc-nd-in-jan-feb-march-2010-please-join-here-t54244.3645.html
Guys dont be panic, its totally different case, he got DM after 2nd AOR while waiting for MR, in our cases we got DM b4 2nd AOR and then later on it cahnged into IP. so not to worry about any thing who got IP with DM line inside...

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Glossary of Terms and Concepts

CAIPS: Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System – The electronic processing system for applications abroad. CAIPS is integrated with the data warehouse and is the source for all data on overseas processing.

FOSS: The Field Operations Support System (FOSS) is a database and the central repository of information on all persons who have been, may be or are wanted to be seen by Immigration staff. FOSS is the main operational support system for immigration operations in Canada.

GCMS: Global Case Management System – used to process Citizenship cases at CPC Sydney and inland offices. It is the primary source of data for citizenship lines of business. It has a stand alone reporting capability and does not link to the Data Warehouse.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/data-release/2009-Q4/glossary.asp

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have also received the CAIPS. Nothing is mentioned there. BFD was 19.11.2010 which was passed long back. all ZEROS except for age.

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bro,
i have mentioned ths somwher is old posts that ordering CAIPS is just wasting of money and 1 more thing these days CHC is not releasing CAIPS reprt. my BFD was july 29 2010 but still waiting for MR so its just piece of shit
eemmoo1 said:
I have also received the CAIPS. Nothing is mentioned there. BFD was 19.11.2010 which was passed long back. all ZEROS except for age.

fahsan

Star Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with the initial application
Nomination.....
DD encashed 8th Feb,2011
AOR Received.
PER received via e mail on 21st March,2011
IELTS Request
7.5 - sent with the application
File Transfer...
Status changed to In-process on 5th Nov, 2012
Med's Request
Medicals Received via e mail on 4th March, 2013
Med's Done....
21st March,2013 - Medical received line added on 5-Apr-13, PCC, RPRF & Updated documents sent on 25th March,2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 received on 16-Oct-2013, PPR2 on 7th Nov, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16th Nov, 2013, Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
March, 2014 Inshaa Allah
Dear Staralihaider,

Can you please add my details in the list too? Its in my profile.

thank you.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkhan said:
bro,
i have mentioned ths somwher is old posts that ordering CAIPS is just wasting of money and 1 more thing these days CHC is not releasing CAIPS reprt. my BFD was july 29 2010 but still waiting for MR so its just piece of *censored word*
:(

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
junaidshah said:
Hello All,

My full documents have been tarnsferred from CHC ISB to CHC London in June 2011 and my e-cas status bears IN PROCESS Status since more than a month. when I emailed to CHC London, I got the reply that my application awaits officer's review. Will any one through some light that from now on how long my case will take to be processed?

Please help.

Take care

Junaid Shah
Check the above list it will help you almost we all are in the same boat. :) :(

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
Dear Nectar
The Data available is till 4th quarter of 2010. 1st quarter 2011 data is yet to be published. There is no correlation between your info and CIC data release.
Please find below my comments.

Dear saedmahraan,
The current average of clearing backlog (pre February 208) applications is about 75000-80000 applications/year.

Pre 2008 applicants backlog
was 400,005 in 2009 and 334,881 in 2010 end. That means 65124 applicant backlog was cleared in 2010.
However Post Feb 2008 backlog
increased from 128,769 to 173,050 (44281 applicants were added to backlog). SO OVERALL FSW BACKLOG REDUCED BY 65124-44281 = 20843 applicants ONLY.

But this average will indeed increase in near future just because of smaller inventory of post june 26, 2010 PR applications.

There are no figures of Post 26 June inventory. However contradicting to your claim the backlog increased from 144,883 to 173,050 in just 4 months (Sep 2010 to Dec 2010) despite of new rules.

The current total until March 2011 of pre February 2008 backlog applications awaiting decisions may fall between 300,000 to 325,000 applications.
March 2011 data is yet to be published but lets see what happens.

Your comments are in green color.
Regards
Salman