+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Dear no one knows the real situation you can check the above list.

Currently CHC london taking 12 to maximum 28 months for the whole process till visa.

Inshallah in the next 4 months before 15th Aug 2011 many of us will get medicals.

Always pray.
Ali don't mind but I would suggest you not to give any false hopes to other applicants by giving them a time frame like 15 August now and Jan feb before..the reason being is that people start making out their future plans by thinking that you are a champion member and must be saying correct whereas no oneknows how long it will take 28 months or more...

Again don't its just my suggestion

Cheers
Saki

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
saki said:
Ali don't mind but I would suggest you not to give any false hopes to other applicants by giving them a time frame like 15 August now and Jan feb before..the reason being is that people start making out their future plans by thinking that you are a champion member and must be saying correct whereas no oneknows how long it will take 28 months or more...

Cheers
Saki
I second

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:

Cheers
Saki
Dear First of all i always saying that no one knows the real situation.

Secondly not a single time i said that jan and feb 2011, i told all of you in sep 2010 that jan and feb 2011 important for IN Process status not for medicals and i dont think that people are making their future plans only because of my predictions.

You can check also in the list Coolangy is the applicant he have got medicals 2 days before.

Lost World

Star Member
Mar 4, 2011
staralihaider said:
First of all i always saying that no one knows the real situation.

Secondly not a single time i said that jan and feb 2011, i told all of you in sep 2010 that jan and feb 2011 important for IN Process status not for medicals and i dont think that people are making their future plans only because of my predictions.

You can check also in the list Coolangy is the applicant he have got medicals 2 days before.
Agreed people are professionals, all are smart.....they should plan for TWO year process, ONLY IF everything is perfect like documents etc.

shahidlatif

May 15, 2010
What does InProcess status means,

recently one of my fried got Tier1 in 15 days, why the Canada immigration process is so slower, people have to wait for years.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahidlatif said:

recently one of my fried got Tier1 in 15 days, why the Canada immigration process is so slower, people have to wait for years.
In process means your all documents will be verified in future and after verifications of these documents they will issue Medical request.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per CIC website:

"NOTE: Due to regular maintenance, CIC online services will not be available on Saturday April 2, 2011, from 8:00 a.m. EST to 12:00 a.m. ES"

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
shahidlatif said:

Tier 1, is not immigration, that is just work permit, so compare it with canadian work permit not with the immigration

javeri99

Jul 29, 2010
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Doc's Request.
18/08/2010 Docs Sent
AOR Received.
24/09/2010
staralihaider said:
Thanks for joining.

0711 Zuszus 03-01-10 RVO 24-01-10 No No No No
How can I join this group

javeri99

Jul 29, 2010
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Doc's Request.
18/08/2010 Docs Sent
AOR Received.
24/09/2010
Dear freinds:

I am Nadeem from Pakistan. I applied in October 2009 but gould not get any reply from cic and then coz of my job I moved from Karachi. In july I got Nova scotia number and I checked with them and they said we have emailed you but you did not responded and now your case is closed but after hearing my respnose they said they will speak to London and let me know.Then London allowed me to submit my complete documentation etc in month time. I did this on 21 August 2010. I sent my complete application, original documents PCC, IELETS result and funds proof. Got acknowledgement again through cic email and new file number in september 2010. But no movemment since then. can you suggest what will happen next or what should I do.

Also, in my second application I changed the address but still online status shows my old address and they have sent 2nd acknowlwdgement via mail but I have not received it. how can I change address.

can anyone help?

regards

sarfarosh9349

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Dear All

Yesterday I checked my status on CIC website and it says In Process. I need to know the following

1. what would be the next step after this.

2. Dec 2010, I was blessed by a baby. For which I have made Birth certificate, B Form and now waiting for passport. Up till now I haven't informed CIC about the new arrival in family. As I am expecting to send all my baby's document by beginning of May. Do you think I should inform them about this new addition in my family via email

3. I have send all my original document to CHC. Now for some visa renewal I need them back. For which I wrote an email to CHC London and they replied me back that if I acknowledge the email and address in that mail. They will send me all the documents back. Now my case status changes to In Process, should I ask them to return or should I wait to complete the process. For which I have no idea how much time they(CHC London) will take to complete all the process

Your suggestion and response would be highly appreciated

Mansoor

Nouman1980

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2010
AOR Received.
04-03-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
27-07-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
khalid h said:
Tier 1, is not immigration, that is just work permit, so compare it with canadian work permit not with the immigration
@ Khalid... Tier 1 is not a work permit, Tier 1 is Immigration.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
javeri99 said:
Dear freinds:

I am Nadeem from Pakistan. I applied in October 2009 but gould not get any reply from cic and then coz of my job I moved from Karachi. In july I got Nova scotia number and I checked with them and they said we have emailed you but you did not responded and now your case is closed but after hearing my respnose they said they will speak to London and let me know.Then London allowed me to submit my complete documentation etc in month time. I did this on 21 August 2010. I sent my complete application, original documents PCC, IELETS result and funds proof. Got acknowledgement again through cic email and new file number in september 2010. But no movemment since then. can you suggest what will happen next or what should I do.

Also, in my second application I changed the address but still online status shows my old address and they have sent 2nd acknowlwdgement via mail but I have not received it. how can I change address.

can anyone help?

regards
1. No problem you can check the above list there are many applicants same like you.
2. Islamabad cases have been shifted to London from july 2010 to dec 2010.

3. Currently we all are facing the same delay situation.

4. Dont believe only on ecase becoz from last 3 months their is some problem with the ecase.

Reply from CHC.

e-Cas is for applications processing within Canada only. Immigration cases being processed in Visa offices outside Canada use a system different from that used to process similar applications in Canada. As a result, the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) does not reflect the status of cases being processed in London.
Do not use the CIC e-Cas on-line change of address system. Your new address will not be downloaded to your file in London.

5. You can ask your 2nd AOR file no again send them email and ask. London-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca (CHC LONDON EMAIL).

6. Tell us whats your ecase status on this time. IN Process OR Received by Vo ?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarfarosh9349 said:
Dear All

Yesterday I checked my status on CIC website and it says In Process. I need to know the following

1. what would be the next step after this.

2. Dec 2010, I was blessed by a baby. For which I have made Birth certificate, B Form and now waiting for passport. Up till now I haven't informed CIC about the new arrival in family. As I am expecting to send all my baby's document by beginning of May. Do you think I should inform them about this new addition in my family via email

3. I have send all my original document to CHC. Now for some visa renewal I need them back. For which I wrote an email to CHC London and they replied me back that if I acknowledge the email and address in that mail. They will send me all the documents back. Now my case status changes to In Process, should I ask them to return or should I wait to complete the process. For which I have no idea how much time they(CHC London) will take to complete all the process

Your suggestion and response would be highly appreciated

Mansoor
Next step is verifications all the documents if cleared then after this they will issue the medicals.

Do inform CHC london for your baby birth As Soon As Possible ( send them email) London-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca (CHC LONDON EMAIL).

I think wait for complete process.