+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

:-) Join #AsianStudent #Bangladeshi(For All Canadian Uni.) #Indian #Pakistani @ Concordia May 201

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
Re: :) Join #AsianStudent #Bangladeshi(For All Canadian Uni.) #Indian #Pakistani @ Concordia M

@harry 22

Could u confirm from ur friend that Loan Account was in the name of who ... Mine will be joint account in the name of me and my father

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
Re: :) Join #AsianStudent #Bangladeshi(For All Canadian Uni.) #Indian #Pakistani @ Concordia M

We are all here to share our Experience ,
but joining rate is not satisfactory , please post all your query in this topic ,
join here>>>

tanvirmustan said:
Please Join ,Student from Asia(who got visa & applied for visa) are going to Concordia University in this May 2013 Intake ...

With Regards
Mustan

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017

********* URGENT*************

In my Admission offer letter from Concordia University, i have to confirm the seat by 1st April and in addition, I am also asked to Register for the courses .

THis is what exactly written over there

"***Please contact your CIISE department advisor, Silvie Pasquarelli at (graduate@ciise.concordia.ca) for course registration and program information by the confirmation date indicated above."

Please suggest how to proceed for the Course Registration as early as possible.

I am calling them but no 1 is picking up the phone and I have sent a mail to the desired Email ID for the confirmation

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
Re: :) Join #AsianStudent #Bangladeshi(For All Canadian Uni.) #Indian #Pakistani @ Concordia

As i knw that , u can complte ur reg. After landed @concordia ,
mayank_6 said:
********* URGENT*************

In my Admission offer letter from Concordia University, i have to confirm the seat by 1st April and in addition, I am also asked to Register for the courses .

THis is what exactly written over there

"***Please contact your CIISE department advisor, Silvie Pasquarelli at (graduate @ ciise.concordia.ca) for course registration and program information by the confirmation date indicated above."

Please suggest how to proceed for the Course Registration as early as possible.

I am calling them but no 1 is picking up the phone and I have sent a mail to the desired Email ID for the confirmation

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13

Today , had a mail to do Medical Checkup from singapore VO. #Alhamdulillah

shadhin

Mar 12, 2013
Re: :) Join #AsianStudent #Bangladeshi(For All Canadian Uni.) #Indian #Pakistani @ Concordia

tanvirmustan said:
Today , had a mail to do Medical Checkup from singapore VO. #Alhamdulillah
Congratulation! Hope everything will be OK and soon u'll get the visa. Have you collect ur medical form? From where and when?

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017

Hi,

I just got the admission offer for MEngg in Engg management program in Univ of Ottawa

The problem is that Tuition fee is not updated for this year..

I need to show to Bank the entire fee structure for 2013-14 to get my loan sanctioned but they will generate the fee structure only in the month of June....and we can pay tuition fee after the course Registration only which will start from 26th June onwards... That will be , I think, too late to apply for Loan and then Study permit

I have got admission offer and LOA from Concordia University also and I need to confirm the seat by 31st March'13 there...

Please suggest what I should do... Which one to chose in this precarious situation of mine

vish92

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi,

Can I apply for CAQ now with the conditional LOA cos I'm in my final semester of B.Tech and my results would most probably be announced only somewhere around the mid of June. By then I fear that it'll be too late to apply for CAQ and then for the Visa. Is it necessary to show any of my UG grade cards or transcripts along with the CAQ. Please clarify on what is required for my aplying to CAQ with the conditional LOA.

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13

vish92 said:
Hi,

Can I apply for CAQ now with the conditional LOA cos I'm in my final semester of B.Tech and my results would most probably be announced only somewhere around the mid of June. By then I fear that it'll be too late to apply for CAQ and then for the Visa. Is it necessary to show any of my UG grade cards or transcripts along with the CAQ. Please clarify on what is required for my aplying to CAQ with the conditional LOA.
NO , how long does it take to have CAQ confirmation after applying

vish92

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: :) Join #AsianStudent #Bangladeshi(For All Canadian Uni.) #Indian #Pakistani @ Concord

tanvirmustan said:
NO , how long does it take to have CAQ confirmation after applying
Hi,
Do u mean that I can apply for CAQ around June end. Can you tell me the checklist for CAQ?

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017

Once you get unconditional LOA then apply for CAQ...it takes 15-20 days to get CAQ

vish92

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

mayank_6 said:
Once you get unconditional LOA then apply for CAQ...it takes 15-20 days to get CAQ
Oh so Concordia will mail another LOA to me and I should use that for CAQ and Visa?? :eek:
Dude what have u decided btw? Are u going ahead with Concordia?

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017

Yaar most prob yes.

Though I got Admission offer from Univ of Ottawa also but the tuition fees are not finalized for that program yet and they will do it in June end..then i will register for courses and then pay 1 year fee to apply for study permit

It would be very late then.... so I might be opting for Concordia Univ only ...Lets c destiny 8)

Have you got the unconditional LOA ? If Yes, then you can cross check with other experts whether you can apply for CAQ with that or not but yeah, at the times of Visa you must have unconditional Offer letter

mhmh

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore and then London (as I'm in London from 5years)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2012
AOR Received.
22/11/2012
File Transfer...
26/11/2022
Med's Done....
01/10/2012
Interview........
Request 16/07/14. Interview 23/07/14(London). Re-med 01/09/14
Passport Req..
23/09/14. Decision made : 20/10/14
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/14. Received : 22/10/14
LANDED..........
26/10/2014

Hi there,

My bro (bangladeshi) wants to apply for ottowa college.he just finished his O'level this year.is there any chance to get visa if college accept him?
And how long for past bank statement need to be shown as deposite??parents saveings account will be ok for him as he is 15 years old..???

Any idea or reply will be great appreciatable.......
Thanks in advance