+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job responsibilities and Salary slips - Issue/Help!!!!!!!!

Wolfman567

Oct 28, 2009
New-Delhi (India)
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

Can anyone please answer as below?

• It is required to get job responsibilites on company letter head.. I checked and companies whom I have worked with say they cannot issue it ??.... Can I send my offer letter and revealing letter which has my position held in that company for whom I work as proof for documents work?
  • Same applies for Salary Slips.. Companies say that you can use Form-16 as a proof for your salary information???.. I think this might work as Form-16 has all the information.. Please advice??

Please advice/Guide

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Job responsibilities are required on company letter head. If you can not produce them then you will have to explain in your cover letter why you did not. As supporting eveidence you can provide
1.) Appointment letter
2.) Experience letter/Relieving letter
3.) Any training certificate/appraisal letter or recommendation letter
4.) Salary Slips/ Form 16
5.) Organization Chart
6.) An affidavit from your side declaring your duties.

Even after all this it is at IO discretion to believe your claim that you ate eligible under FSW-1 as eligibility under FSW-1 is dependent on job duties mainly. IO may decide to do a check by calling employers or may decide to schedule a interview with you or may be not accept your claim

Salary slips are not required in general by CHC New Delhi. But in your case to prove your employment you may want to add them or Form 16

Wolfman567

Oct 28, 2009
New-Delhi (India)
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Friend,

Yes I have form-16 for all the employers. Would this be ok as I do not have salary slip of my previous offices,

Thank you.. you information was very useful for me..

God bless you.

Tessi

Nov 28, 2008
Hi pple, What is "Form 16" if i may ask? Is this part of the CIO information that we need to provide?

Thanks~

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Form 16 is Indian Income Tax Form It is given by employer to employee in India giving details of Salary paid out and tax deducted by employer. It is used to prove your income in India for various purposes like applying loan etc.

It has nothing to do with CIO forms or application to CHC

jsp

Star Member
Nov 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Wolfman567

In mine case i did n't have salary slips ,as private institutes do not provide salary slips.

I simply sent my Appointment letter/ Relieving letters/ Form-16 copies . Yes, ofcourse job duties were mentioned on offical letter heads of all organizations . It worked very well.

Wolfman567

Oct 28, 2009
New-Delhi (India)
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you JSP,

Only concern is that my previous companies are not giving in writing full descp of Jobs and responsibilties on their letter head. So i guess I have to go for Notary as suggested.

What do you say?

Regards

Tessi

Nov 28, 2008
Thanks antik_20, just wanted to make sure i was not missing anything.

Good luck ya'll...

jsp

Star Member
Nov 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolfman567

if no other option, self declaration will do.

before sending it, take the view point of other senior members.

simsinghgill

Oct 29, 2009
New Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
7th Dec 2009
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
14th April 2010
IELTS Request
7th Dec 2009
File Transfer...
15th Dec 2009
Med's Request
26th July 2010/Reissued 12th May 2011
Med's Done....
7th June 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26th July 2010 /Reissued 12th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2011
LANDED..........
25th April 2012 at Toronto
Hello All,

I hope to get replies from my seniors. I am also in the process of preparing my full application. However I have hit a road block. My current employer won't issue me refernce letters listing my daily roles and responsibilities. The have agreed to only give me an employment certificate which gives the start and end date of my employment. However it must be noted that my current experience does not fall under the list of 38 high demand occupations. One of my previous emplyments falls under NOC 0213 and I have my refernce letter for that experience.

If I send the employment certificate from my current employer and give them the contact details of my supervisor in case they need to verify my employment and duties, would that suffice. Or is it mandatory to get the refernce letters for all the previous employments even if the job description does not fall under the 38 list?

Please help !!

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
simsinghgill said:
Hello All,

I hope to get replies from my seniors. I am also in the process of preparing my full application. However I have hit a road block. My current employer won't issue me refernce letters listing my daily roles and responsibilities. The have agreed to only give me an employment certificate which gives the start and end date of my employment. However it must be noted that my current experience does not fall under the list of 38 high demand occupations. One of my previous emplyments falls under NOC 0213 and I have my refernce letter for that experience.

If I send the employment certificate from my current employer and give them the contact details of my supervisor in case they need to verify my employment and duties, would that suffice. Or is it mandatory to get the refernce letters for all the previous employments even if the job description does not fall under the 38 list?

Please help !!
employment certificate from your current employer and contact details of your supervisor will be ok. Remember to include business card of the person who gave you the reference letter for the previous job (0213), cuz they will probably call to that person not to your current employer.