+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Reference

ferdiii

Jan 5, 2009
Please Forumites,NOC 0213 Mates & fellow Nigerians, is this enough for job reference(below) from a boss? He sent this to me as he lives at another city right now while I still administer and run the workplace and answer to him. I told him I will have u guys look at this and let him know what he can edit before printing on our office letterhead.Some has said he should say more on the Sept 2009-March 2010 duties. I really wanna go to Canada even though I have an eye at Australia.

I filed Nov 20th 2009 to Nova Scotia but got my application returned to me in Nigeria in January 2010. I forget to state my qualifying category (Computer & Information System Managers) and not including the page 2 of IMM0008 (My family members) I thought since only me is going, that won't be necessary.

Am preparing my paperwork in readiness to face my local embassy (Accra) after I get my AOR and other stuff, so that I won't lack time. I did my IELTS last Feb but the band score is not okay.I will retake in Lagos,Nigeria on May 8th 2010, do my police report there too. I live in Jos,plateau State,Nigeria. Just in case, my e-mail address:ferdimako @ yahoo.com, some people sometimes due to undue exposure and bearing in mind some sting operations may be on, prefer to e-mail some kind of incriminating/sensitive details. Thanks for your responses and replies! I would be very grateful!
________________________________________________________________________________
Job Reference in the making

Ferdinand joined the company, Kris St. Chuks Limited, an internet service provider and a computer hardware sales company, as a technical assistant in October 2001.

He was deployed to the IT department where he rose through the ranks and to date has attained the position of Operations Director with a stake in the organization as a result of his hard work and commitment to duty.

His working hours are between 8.00am and 6.30pm with a 1hr 30min break in between (Monday to Saturday) including most public holidays: 54 hours a week.

His duties exposed him to the use and mastery of the following packages aside browsing software which include among others:
Data processing packages – Microsoft Excel
Drawing packages – Corel Draw
Biller Packages – Net Time, Dijitanix Cyberguage etc.

Furthermore, he has trained and attained proficiency in computer hardware cloning, repairs and maintenance with special interest in Central Processing Unit. He is furthermore undergoing training in networking and network management.

At engagement in 2001, until confirmation and subsequent promotion 10 months later, his annual basic salary was One hundred and fifty thousand naira only (=N=150,000.00) with 12% of figure as other entitlements.

This figure increased in consonance with his subsequent promotions and as at September 2008 he enjoyed an annual basic salary of Six hundred and sixty thousand naira only (=N=660,000.00) with 10% of figure as other entitlements. This salary he enjoyed until he was admitted as an unlisted director of the company which makes his remuneration a percentage of the net income.

His job with the organization since 2001 is as detailed below:

October 2001 – July 2002 – Technical Assistant.
Assisting clients in browsing needs.
Organizing Internet Browsing Lectures for clients and students.
Visa Applications, Online School Registration, Exams Registration etc.
Flier distribution and banner placement

August 2002 – September 2004 – Assistant Office Manager.
Supervision of subordinates in client management services.
Billing System Management – Creating and Maintaining Clients accounts.
Accounts Control – Accounts inspection and Ledger posting.
Consumables purchase and maintenance.
Power supply / Power Generating maintenance.

October 2004 – August 2009 – Office Manager.
Supervision of Assistant Managers – Billing System Auditing and Accounts Internal Auditing; Overhead expenditure supervision
Office Equipment and Hardware purchase and maintenance.

September 2009 – March 2010 – Operations Director.
Business Development
Relationship Management
Development of Strategy for Business Expansion
Supervision of Subordinates

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your Sep 09 to March 10 duties are close to 0213 but it is not one year yet. Also you need details of your duties clearly specified.

Why do not you write the jon duties matching to NOC 0213 and ask you Boss to approve or modify them as he deems fit

ferdiii

Jan 5, 2009
Thank u Ankit_20.I did not see this before 'Pming' you.We will take it from there. I will be doing my 2nd IELTS on May 8,2010. I need to claim full point to qualify and am still expecting my AOR.