+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Letter: Roles and Responsibilities

ast1980

Dec 18, 2016
Hello,

Can someone please advise how to show Job roles and responsibilities on company letter head. My company has refused to provide any such letter. No MNC's provide this letter as per company norms. I can however show my appointment, Payslips etc.

I am not sure how I will show CHC proof that I fall in the selected NOC. Kindly advise ASAP

Regards,

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Will a colleague write a letter?

ast1980

Dec 18, 2016
Hello kryt0n,

You mean to say that my colleague in my company email me my roles and responsibilities from his official Id? I hope this can be done. But will CHC consider it as it won't be on company letter head.

Secondly, there is no way I can get Job letter from my previous company.

My experience in both current company and previous company will be needed as i mentioned 6 years + experience under the NOC

Regards,

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
If you can't get a letter listing your roles and responsibilities in the format CIC require, the work experience may not count.

In those instances your best option is to submit everything you have and hope CIC accept it as evidence.

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
Can you print out your performance reviews/appraisals, job specs etc.
You must evidence your duties and responsibilities in some way

I'm in the same boat, so hoping that this will work

abhikeerthan

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Hi,

I just got all my experience letters from previous companies i've worked with..

1) List all the roles and responsibilities according to the NOC.
2) Mention the salary per month

If there is a change in the monthly salary and the amount that is mentioned in the offer letter, please get the compensation revision letters.

I got them reviewed by immigration consultant and one of my friends who got his PR with the same roles and responsibilities..

ast1980

Dec 18, 2016
Hi kryt0n,

Thanks for your reply.

In my current company, I have worked for 5 year 8 months and in the previous company i worked for around 8 month ( Few days short) - My work experience in current and previous company is under same NOC. Therefore, while filling up the form i mentioned " 6+ years of experience" under same NOC.

I will be able to secure "Reference Letter" from my Senior colleague in my current company (Work Experience is 5 year 8 months). However, I won't be able to get any reference letter from my previous company as I don't know anyone in that company

I read on CIC website and also in this forum that to secure highest points on Foreign experience, you need to have only 3 years of experience + CLB] 7 or higher. So if i am able to secure reference letter only from my current employer i.e. from one of my senior colleague only, will that suffice considering on the EE application i mentioned 6+ years of experience under same NOC?

Thanks and Regards,