Doc's Request.
Additional documents submitted upfront on 16-08-19
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
IELTS Request
Jan-2019
Med's Done....
16-08-2019
i worked part time as a research assistant in 2012 while doing my masters. But I forgot to add it in personal history. I don’t want to claim points for it. Also, I don’t remember the exact dates when I worked.

Should I raise a LOE? Will this count as misrepresentation?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
No, this isn't misrepresentation since this isn't a material change to your profile. You can upload a LoE or just leave it be since it's not that essential to cover every little thing you did while you were doing your masters. As long as you don't have any gaps in your history, it's OK. The primary activity during that time was "Education - Masters", and the fact that you may have done some side jobs (legally, of course), doesn't matter.

Reactions: csadangi

csadangi

Jul 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-07-2019
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
IELTS Request
Jan-2019
Med's Done....
16-08-2019
No, this isn't misrepresentation since this isn't a material change to your profile. You can upload a LoE or just leave it be since it's not that essential to cover every little thing you did while you were doing your masters. As long as you don't have any gaps in your history, it's OK. The primary activity during that time was "Education - Masters", and the fact that you may have done some side jobs (legally, of course), doesn't matter.
Do you think raising a LOE is ideal? I don't want to raise a webform to explain this as this might complicate things. If they ask me, can I explain at a later stage?

I didn't have any gaps in my personal history, except for 4 months which I showed as unemployed.

csadangi

Jul 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-07-2019
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
IELTS Request
Jan-2019
Med's Done....
16-08-2019
I didn't have any gaps in my personal history, except for 4 months which I showed as unemployed.[/QUOTE]
Do you think raising a LOE is ideal? I don't want to raise a webform to explain this as this might complicate things. If they ask me, can I explain at a later stage?

Any further advice @21Goose