+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job experience - for few initial months salary received by cash

sam3333

Nov 1, 2015
Dear all

Please note I worked with one of the organization where when I joined they told me to open Bank account in Synicate bank as they were transferring salary of all employees on-line to that bank. I therefore opened my bank account in this bank but during initial 8 months I kept on getting salary in cash and do not have any document for this. Now I am worried if I include this period of my service in my job experience, they may ask me to provide bank statement . Please clarify whether taking salary as cash for job will have any problem during immigration process.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not a problem provided your reference letter mentions salary details. CIC doesn't require pay stubs or proof of salary deposit.

cyronn

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
Don't see an issue if you can prove employment and salary through other means. Reference letters can mention salary. If you're that worried, you can show Income tax paid by you.

student109

May 28, 2022
Hi, I am in a similar situation too.

I have work experience of 1.8 years in an IT company in India. For the first 1.5 months, I was paid in cash and for the rest of the duration, in a Bank account. As I will put the bank statement of full work experience duration, my salary in cash will not be there on the statement. So, how do I prove it? Note that no payslips were given. Will a letter stating cash salary be enough?

Please help me out as I need to apply for my study permit for Fall 2022 as soon as possible due to high processing times.