+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Description and Noc Match.. Please help

supergir11

Feb 21, 2017
I have requested to get an employee reference from my employers and I cant figure out which NOC code I should go with.. My duties differ and I do multiple tasks within different NOCs. However, the closest is NOC 1114 I think

My employer have prepared the below and is ready to alter/add/change anything:

- Complete the administrative requirements for all estate accounts that hold segregated funds through preparing letters of direction, compiling and submitting required authorized documents to various stakeholders to facilitate redemption, transfer or closure of existing policy.
-establishes work process and priorities to complete various financial and administrative duties within required timeframes associated with the trade deadline
-Review, reconcile and settle mutual funds trades transactions, journal, and dividend distribution for nominee and client name accounts in ensuring compliance with company policy and regulatory requirements.
-complete monthly reconciliation reports of client assets as compared to fund company records. all discrepancies must be researched and resolved.
-provide ongoing support of the mutual funds team, financial advisors, and management to complete key responsibilities and effectively report on the status of trades and transitions.
-other duties as assigned.

Please advise if I could use NOC 1114, if not what do you suggest? Also do they take salary into consideration when looking at the application?

help is greatly appreciated.

Yardley

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
supergir11 said:
I have requested to get an employee reference from my employers and I cant figure out which NOC code I should go with.. My duties differ and I do multiple tasks within different NOCs. However, the closest is NOC 1114 I think

My employer have prepared the below and is ready to alter/add/change anything:

- Complete the administrative requirements for all estate accounts that hold segregated funds through preparing letters of direction, compiling and submitting required authorized documents to various stakeholders to facilitate redemption, transfer or closure of existing policy.
-establishes work process and priorities to complete various financial and administrative duties within required timeframes associated with the trade deadline

http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=1114&CST=01012011&CLV=4&MLV=4

-Review, reconcile and settle mutual funds trades transactions, journal, and dividend distribution for nominee and client name accounts in ensuring compliance with company policy and regulatory requirements.
-complete monthly reconciliation reports of client assets as compared to fund company records. all discrepancies must be researched and resolved.
-provide ongoing support of the mutual funds team, financial advisors, and management to complete key responsibilities and effectively report on the status of trades and transitions.
-other duties as assigned.

Please advise if I could use NOC 1114, if not what do you suggest? Also do they take salary into consideration when looking at the application?

help is greatly appreciated.