+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Categories or options for Callcenter reps.

soon2Bcanuck

Apr 13, 2011
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I've been working in call center industry for quite a while now, in fact, I've worked with several canadian companies, can you suggest any jobs that I can apply in Canada? I cant qualify for an immigration skilled jobs and been wondering what other options I have. I hope to work in Alberta and manitoba.

denissed

Jan 20, 2012
soon2Bcanuck said:
Hi,
I've been working in call center industry for quite a while now, in fact, I've worked with several canadian companies, can you suggest any jobs that I can apply in Canada? I cant qualify for an immigration skilled jobs and been wondering what other options I have. I hope to work in Alberta and manitoba.
Hi!
I'm also working as a call center supervisor and im also hoping to work in alberta. I've been looking for options for quite a while now but still no luck! Hope some one from here can help us!

kITONG

Jul 9, 2011
Hi. Im currently a call center team lead and I was hired by my former store manager from Wendys who now owns a fast food chain in Alberta. (direct hire) I was a store manager at Wendys before I resigned and worked at a call center. She hired me as a food counter attendant and now waiting for my visa. Hopefully everything goes well.

soon2Bcanuck

Apr 13, 2011
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi kitong! thats good for you! how long have you been processing now? I hope you're visa will be released soon,seriously, its hard to look for a job that satisfies trade skills if you're working as a call center. I hope there would be other openings available.

kITONG

Jul 9, 2011
Hi. Actually I applied last April but I needed to take some further medical test so it caused a delay but all we need to do is pray and wait and soon it will come. Good luck to you.