+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January /February 2013 test takers @ Glen Erin office Mississauga

missmarts

Feb 6, 2013
Re: January /February 2013 test takers @ Glen Erin office Mississauga

my timeline

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 14, 2011.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 14, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on May 15, 2012.( got RQ and returned by the end of June 2012)

We sent you a notice on January 21, 2013 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 5, 2013 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on February 15, 2013 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 4, 2013 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I doubt theses "good news" since ppl I know personally here in Misssissauga,
Non of them getting test/oath but on this forum and other as well new ppl are
Just joining in to tell us all that "we got oath"

Feb 17, 2013

Whom ever getting his or her oath letter had their share of Waiting in my case year and a half 565 days after cic lost my payment receipt and i paid it twice . We for sure cant generalize. God Bless

cancitz

Feb 21, 2013

Hi missmarts - can you share your experience related to passport checking , interview etc.

Thanks