03 January 2013
AOR Received.
14 february 2013
Med's Request
20 february 2013
Med's Done....
28 february 2013,,, Submitted to CEM 13 March 2013
Hanazan said:
Ketchop ... Hind pi ko mercan.. Direct hire po ako..
@ HANAZAN,,Halos same timeline tayo,ask ko lang if ilang beses ka nag follow up thru email sa embassy?

Krystal

Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Feb. 2013
Med's Request
12-March 2013
Med's Done....
19-March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon !!!!! Sa Tulong ni Brother JESUS
KJV1611 said:
Krystal said:
To all visa applicants I will share to you my prayer for getting the visa.
Here is the Prayer;

Sign of the cross "In the name of the father and to the son and to the holy spirit, Amen."

"If you ask anything in my name, I will do it". John 14:14

Loving Lord! The Scripture says that you are aware of all our needs, even before we ask you. So I come to you and place this request at your loving hands.

You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa. O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favor in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose will be fulfilled. Have mercy on me my God! Perfect everything for me. I wait at your feet and trust in you to make this possible.

I know that you will do it, for you will never let me down. I thank you for listening to my plea! To you alone be all honor and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus and through the intercession of the blessed mother, I pray for this intention. Amen.

hey Krystal,
almost the same yung timeline naten, ahead ka nga lang ng week saken. God Bless
Basta hwag tayong bibitaw kapit bisig!!!! Ang tangi nating sandata eh ang mataintim na pananampalataya sa DIOS
GOD BLESS US

Oct 8, 2013
Hello ... I've been a silent reader of this forum. Akala ko hanggang tahimik na pagbabasa na lang ako until one day natanggap ko ang good news sa email :D Sa mga naghihintay po ng visa, keep the faith. It will come in God's time.
Here's my timeline po:

Bound to AB as Kitchen Helper
February 15, 2013 - application filed
March 20, 2013 - AOR/MR via email received
April 8, 2013 - Medical done at St. Luke's
April 18, 2013 - additional test ECG
June 25, 2013 - Medical sent to CEM
October 8, 2013 - Your application to study or work in Canada has been approved.

Tanong ko lang po... Need pa po ba POLO verification pag direct hire? Thank you.

ehmile24

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
GOD is in control
ksa.pinas.canada said:
Hello ... I've been a silent reader of this forum. Akala ko hanggang tahimik na pagbabasa na lang ako until one day natanggap ko ang good news sa email :D Sa mga naghihintay po ng visa, keep the faith. It will come in God's time.
Here's my timeline po:

October 8, 2013 - Your application to study or work in Canada has been approved.

Tanong ko lang po... Need pa po ba POLO verification pag direct hire? Thank you.

congrats sayo!

sidejacker

Sep 11, 2013
ksa.pinas.canada said:
Here's my timeline po:

[/quote

No need, just submit your lmo contract and copy of visa to poea. Get a schedule for pdos. You'll have the option to purchase insurance. POLO is mandatory for caregiver only.

Oct 8, 2013
sidejacker said:
ksa.pinas.canada said:
Here's my timeline po:

[/quote

No need, just submit your lmo contract and copy of visa to poea. Get a schedule for pdos. You'll have the option to purchase insurance. POLO is mandatory for caregiver only.

Thank you po. Antay ko lang si Manong Air21 for my docs and passport then go na ko sa POEA.

buds8982

Jun 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2012
AOR Received.
11-02-2013
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
very soon..
LANDED..........
in God's Perfect time
ksa.pinas.canada said:
Here's my timeline po:

Congrats.... ask ko lang ilan years ang experience mo as Kitchen helper?

tintot600

Star Member
Jan 21, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25,2013
AOR Received.
February 23,2013
Med's Request
February 23,2013
Med's Done....
March 1, 2013
julieaerol said:
hello tintot600 may visa ka na ba? magkabatch tau dba?

oo gurl magkabatch tayo.. wala pa eh... kaw ba may visa na?

frank232

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may
AOR Received.
JUNE
Med's Request
3-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
14-JUNE-2013
Interview........
?..ahhmmm...
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2013
LANDED..........
november
ksa.pinas.canada said:
Here's my timeline po:

Congrats........sayu po....so mean to say lapit na sa amin....eh aku filed sa may....mr done sa june......hopely sunod sunod na....na aku. God hear our prayers...........3 months na...since june tapos ang medical ko.t

phase2

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 21,2013
Med's Request
February 27,2013
Med's Done....
March 5, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
as soon as visa arrives
Where are you my precious VISA?

I need you now!

Stockton1129

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
SOWP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/7/2013
Med's Request
24/09/2013
Med's Done....
02/10/2013
sidejacker said:
ksa.pinas.canada said:
Here's my timeline po:

[/quote

hindi yata...husband ko kasi direct hire din...at hindi caregiver...may POLO verification kasi may addendum sa benefits....

sidejacker

Sep 11, 2013
Stockton1129 said:
hindi yata...husband ko kasi direct hire din...at hindi caregiver...may POLO verification kasi may addendum sa benefits....
Like I said its not mandatory for TFW/mandatory for caregivers if you know what mandatory means. You can either have POLO or not.

curiousJOE

Sep 30, 2013
sidejacker said:
Like I said its not mandatory for TFW/mandatory for caregivers if you know what mandatory means. You can either have POLO or not.

yup, mandatory for LICP's. Sa TWP's it either u will have ur employer sign a paper for u or u'll just have to buy insurance s accredited ng POEA near the area. (they call it ADDENDUM)