+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2024 Visitor Visa

sendtomaddy

Star Member
Aug 4, 2022
What is processing time for applications submitted in January 2024 of Visitor Visa ?
Please share reviews
You can even share views who have got Visa application decision at present, whether applications submitted in earlier months
Application Submitted on 11 Jan 2024
Applicant 1 - Biometrics already done(during previous refusal)
Applicant 2 - Biometrics requirement 17 Jan 2024 and fees submitted
Biometrics Requirement - 24 Jan 2024, appointment scheduled
Biometrics Done - 31 Jan 2024
Eligibility Completed - 07 Feb 2024
BVL letter received -13 Feb 2024
PPR received - 14 Feb 2024

Reactions: Pdm_ca

sidpadki

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
TRV - Infant

Application Submitted : January 15, 2024
Biometrics Completed :
Eligibility Review : 18th Jan
Background Verification: Not applicable
Application: In progress
Portal : Old IRCC

Last Update - 18th Jan 2024
Hey, did you get the visa for your infant? Are the parents in Bahrain too?

REDBLACK99

Star Member
Jan 26, 2024
Application Submitted on 11 Jan 2024
Applicant 1 - Biometrics already done(during previous refusal)
Applicant 2 - Biometrics requirement 17 Jan 2024 and fees submitted
Biometrics Requirement - 24 Jan 2024, appointment scheduled
Biometrics Done - 31 Jan 2024
Eligibility Completed - 07 Feb 2024
BVL letter received -13 Feb 2024
PPR received - 14 Feb 2024
WOW Congrats.

Im my case i had completed the Biometric from previous application which was decnied 16 days after, on this new which i opened it on Jan 17th its been 30 days when my country Dominican Republic time frame is 32 days, its been on processing status eligibility all that.

Do you guys think this is positive sign previous one was declined 16 days after and this new is matching the processing time?

vg233

Feb 15, 2024
Hi everyone, we just renewed our Work permits due to the passport expiration and have applied to the new TRV inland (inside Canada), but the insane delay got me very worried.
Israeli citizens without the national passport, applying inland to Ottawa CPC.

Jan 9 - Application for TRV submitted

Jan 15 - additional biometric request

Jan 16 - biometrics submitted

no response since. It's been way over the Standard which is 16 days... Our lawyer says just to wait but we have a trip in April and I'm super concerned it will be delayed since it's already way past the times....Submitted the webform question yesterday, no reply yet.

cherry1198

Feb 15, 2024
hello, please help.
I sent my passport for visitor visa stamping on 6th Feb 2024 to VFS New York from Dallas, Texas. On the 12th Feb, I got an acknowledgment that VFS received my passport and same day sent it to IRCC and also received it at the IRCC office for stamping.
On the 13th Feb, I received an update that the package was dispatched from IRCC to VFS NYC. After that, there is no update. Scared that my passport got lost or not. what should I do and what delays does anyone else expect as of now?

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
hello, please help.
I sent my passport for visitor visa stamping on 6th Feb 2024 to VFS New York from Dallas, Texas. On the 12th Feb, I got an acknowledgment that VFS received my passport and same day sent it to IRCC and also received it at the IRCC office for stamping.
On the 13th Feb, I received an update that the package was dispatched from IRCC to VFS NYC. After that, there is no update. Scared that my passport got lost or not. what should I do and what delays does anyone else expect as of now?
Hey congrats first on stamping and dont worry, It can sometimes take upto 2 weeks for it to return. You will get it soon :)

REDBLACK99

Star Member
Jan 26, 2024
Congratulations. From which visa office?
Im my case i had completed the Biometric from previous application which was decnied 16 days after, on this new which i opened it on Jan 17th its been 30 days when my country Dominican Republic time frame is 32 days, its been on processing status eligibility all that.

Do you guys think this is positive sign previous one was declined 16 days after and this new is matching the processing time?