+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Darshil7825

Oct 1, 2017
I have submitted Spousal inland application on January-27-2023.
Received Temporary Application number starting with XF… on 17th March 2023 (early morning).

I am worried

J_singh1991

Feb 24, 2023
date applied: 20th feb 2023
AOR1: 17 March 2023
AOR: 18 March 2023
cant find the application on the tracker yet

so my wife did her medical and biometric for study permit back in 2019, will that be still valid? if yes she does not have any medical test number or anything how can we prove she has already done it, will the officer just see it on her profile and not ask for one?

Picxie

Star Member
May 8, 2017
date applied: 20th feb 2023
AOR1: 17 March 2023
AOR: 18 March 2023
cant find the application on the tracker yet

so my wife did her medical and biometric for study permit back in 2019, will that be still valid? if yes she does not have any medical test number or anything how can we prove she has already done it, will the officer just see it on her profile and not ask for one?
Yes, most probably. But to be on the safe side, submit the webform with the biometric details page and Medical IME page along with a LOE(letter of explanation) that you have done it in the past. And that if you could utilize the Temporary public policy( to use the medical from the last 5 years) .

They normally dont ask for one, if you have already done it. But still I submitted webform, to be on the safer side. Would suggest the same.

J_singh1991

Feb 24, 2023
Yes, most probably. But to be on the safe side, submit the webform with the biometric details page and Medical IME page along with a LOE(letter of explanation) that you have done it in the past. And that if you could utilize the Temporary public policy( to use the medical from the last 5 years) .

They normally dont ask for one, if you have already done it. But still I submitted webform, to be on the safer side. Would suggest the same.
Where can i find IME page and biometric page for her. It was done 4 years ago, she says she doesn’t have it

Picxie

Star Member
May 8, 2017
I kept my pages that I got from the hospital/clinic when I did my medical and biometrics page from serviceCanada. I normally scan mine when I get it done. So I have the soft copies as well(which I used to apply for my previous applications)

In your case, if you scanned and used for the application, try to find and re-use those scanned copies. Or if you have just identification numbers of the documents, use those. The worst case scenario, simply just ask the immigration person to check the study/work permit XXXXXXXXXXXXXX to re-use the previous medical and biometric.

michaela77

Jan 26, 2023
Applied Jan 12th, and got the email saying "Your PR has been approved..." today! Got invite to portal and pre-arrival letter in separate emails today as well.

My gckey portal still doesn't show "Decision Made" though. Should next step be waiting for COPR?

Reactions: Home_13579 and ggkk

ggkk

Feb 9, 2023
Applied Jan 12th, and got the email saying "Your PR has been approved..." today! Got invite to portal and pre-arrival letter in separate emails today as well.

My gckey portal still doesn't show "Decision Made" though. Should next step be waiting for COPR?
Omgosh congrats! I was waiting to hear someone got approved sooner or later!!! I’m so glad to be out of silence congrats!!

Reactions: michaela77

Picxie

Star Member
May 8, 2017

Amazing! What's your timeline? Congrats

Reactions: michaela77

FrenchBoï

Apr 11, 2023
Hey everyone,

Application submitted - January 5th 2023
(Biometrics done previously - 2022)
AOR - January 26th
Medical Request - January 26th
Medical completed - 8th February
Eligibility completed - 21st February
Invitation Pre-arrival letter - 22nd February

I am now waiting on my background check to be done, it's been a month and a half since my medical was completed and the status is still on "not started"
Anyone else in the same case?

TCMalster

Jan 20, 2023
Yes, same for me

Hey everyone,

AOR - January 26th

I am now waiting on my background check to be done, it's been a month and a half since my medical was completed and the status is still on "not started"

cksdncksn

Feb 8, 2023
Hey everyone,

AOR - January 26th

Same here

Feb 8, 2023
Hey everyone,

AOR - January 26th

I haven’t received any updates since March 8, when we got Sponsor Approval. My tracker hasn’t updated itself since March 20. The last update shown there says that I passed my medicals on Feb 27…