+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Quick question - Finally after 1 year, I got a reply for my son application. They're saying to cut the PR card and send back the photo in same email. Email came.from IRCC.ClientInformation-InformationsClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

-is this a valid email.address because for my applicationI got emails.from Mississauga office but thjs is different. So making sure it's not a scam.

- Can someone confirm who applied for child and they got similar email for their child application ?

-- my son is usa citizen, and I'm traveling outside country in 4 weeks and if I cut and spend back the PR CARD copy Today. Will I get certificate back in 4 weeks ?

- And in worst case if I don't get his certifcate and passport ready in 4 weeks. Can he travel back to canada on the USA passport without having any
Canadian travel document ?

Can someone help and guide me in this please?

Last edited:

aderibs

Oct 27, 2010
I am still yet to receive the e-certificates of my 2 children . I did my oath on the 15th, got mine and my wife's on Monday. Is anyone still in my boat? Does anyone know how long it takes for infant e-certs?

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys,

Quick question - Finally after 1 year, I got a reply for my son application. They're saying to cut the PR card and send back the photo in same email. Email came.from IRCC.ClientInformation-InformationsClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

-is this a valid email.address because for my applicationI got emails.from Mississauga office but thjs is different. So making sure it's not a scam.

- Can someone confirm who applied for child and they got similar email for their child application ?

-- my son is usa citizen, and I'm traveling outside country in 4 weeks and if I cut and spend back the PR CARD copy Today. Will I get certificate back in 4 weeks ?

- And in worst case if I don't get his certifcate and passport ready in 4 weeks. Can he travel back to canada on the USA passport without having any

Looks like a legit email.

jobishis

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Hi guys,

American citizens, including American-Canadian citizens, must carry proper identification and meet the basic requirements to enter Canada. You do not need a Canadian passport, a Canadian visa or an eTA to enter Canada if you are travelling with a valid U.S. passport.

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
American citizens, including American-Canadian citizens, must carry proper identification and meet the basic requirements to enter Canada. You do not need a Canadian passport, a Canadian visa or an eTA to enter Canada if you are travelling with a valid U.S. passport.
Ok, thanks. But for Americamn citizens there is no need of visa right ? So it means he can enter with American passport. Do I need to update somewhere ( online or in person) later on with the canadian passport ?