+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Hello, thank you for your input here. I am checking my GCMS notes and I can't see any mention of status or PM01, PM02... etc. What should I do? Ask for notes again in a few weeks or call.

PAPER FILE
Office: CPC Sydney
#: xxxx-59
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT Due Date:
Assigned By:
Assigned To:

APPLICATION: xxxx59
Created Date: 2023/01/04
Updated Date: 2023/04/12
Primary Office: CPC Sydney
Secondary Office: Scarborough Citizenship Operations Event Office:
Event Jurisdiction: App#: xxxx59
App Status: Open
App Status Reason: In Progress-CP Signed On: 2022/12/14
Rec'd Date: 2022/12/14
Rec'd Via: On-line
Category: Grant
Subcategorv: Adult 5(1)
Group #: 1-P5SGZP5
Correspond Lang: English
Cost Recovery: Complete
Right of CIT Fee: Complete
Overpayment: N
Restricted Notes: N
Prospective App Delete Date:
Preferred Correspondence Channel: Email Ineligible for Remission: N
Ineligibility Reason:
Other Details:
Citizenship Certificate Type: P a p e r MyIRCC Registration Not Allowed:
Name: Mehta, Rohit Rajendra
DOB: 1988/12/23
SIN:
Triage:
Client Assisted: No
Previously Applied: No
Entry History Consent:
FOSS Doc #:
Associated App:
Declared Prohibitions: N
Citizenship Ceremony Requested: N Applicant Seekinq Signature Waiver:
Hi there @rohitrmehta !

Does it say

"Location: e-Grants PENDING DOCUMENTS" in the GCMS notes? Is your background check complete? Citizenship test?

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
When you order GCMS notes within a month from each other , do they really send it , first time I got it within 28 days . Second one after a month , pass about 40 days didn’t get it

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Hi there @sarvesh90!

From the GCMS notes you shared it looks like your application was ready for LPP review (on June 22). As it says "PM01" it is assigned to the "lowest"officer who usually works wish simple, routine, non-complicated cases and application. I do not believe that ordering GCMS notes can do anything like expedite the processing, or like a gently nudge to the processing officers. However, I have seen way too many coincidences, and experienced this kind of coincidence myself. So, I can't say it with complete confidence, but maybe your GCMS notes nudged them in the right direction, and they cleared you (LPP) on June 23. Right the next day. So, based on your LPP clearance, you can consider June 22 GCMS notes outdated. I would go ahead and assume if you order your GCMS notes right now they would say "Location: E-grant Oath ready". I would not bother ordering new GCMS notes. However, if you don't get oath email in the next 2 weeks, I would gently send an email to your primary processing office.
Thank you for the detailed explanation. I did order my GCMS notes again 2 weeks ago, hoping for another "coincidence"

I have also emailed the VO several times about updates on the oath invitation. The reason being I have a planned trip on Sept 9 and wanted to get my passport before that. I sent my travel itinerary and a copy of my tickets with the email. But with no luck. I guess I just have to wait.

rohitrmehta

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Hi there @rohitrmehta !

Does it say

"Location: e-Grants PENDING DOCUMENTS" in the GCMS notes? Is your background check complete? Citizenship test?
Hi @Dr. Walden
YES!! Location: e-Grants PE.

The background check was done on 10th Feb and the Test was scheduled on 31st March. The test was completed on 12th April and I have had no updates since 14th April.

Last edited:

waqasnawaz

Jul 23, 2014
Expert help needed!!

I am asking this on behalf of a friend who applied for citizenship in 2021 and is still waiting for LPP to complete. Recently he order GCMS notes and his status seems to be a bit weird:

Category: Attribution
Kitchener Paper Application

Can someone please explain what does 'Attribution' category mean? He has been asked to submit his past travel itineraries due to extensive work-related travelling. Appreciate some help here!

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
"octroi docs supp en attente" in French means "Grant: Pending additional documents"

Is the background check complete? Test passed? Were passport scans requested?
Expert help needed!!

I am asking this on behalf of a friend who applied for citizenship in 2021 and is still waiting for LPP to complete. Recently he order GCMS notes and his status seems to be a bit weird:

Category: Attribution
Kitchener Paper Application

Can someone please explain what does 'Attribution' category mean? He has been asked to submit his past travel itineraries due to extensive work-related travelling. Appreciate some help here!

kangsifu8112

Nov 6, 2018
Hi Please update my status, July 15, LPP completed. July 25, email for e-certificate download instructions. Oath, IP. One question, what is the invite code to sign up the IRCC portal for download the e-certificate?

Reactions: Cpwr

CABA

Jan 14, 2016

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
Hi there @sarvesh90!

From the GCMS notes you shared it looks like your application was ready for LPP review (on June 22). As it says "PM01" it is assigned to the "lowest"officer who usually works wish simple, routine, non-complicated cases and application. I do not believe that ordering GCMS notes can do anything like expedite the processing, or like a gently nudge to the processing officers. However, I have seen way too many coincidences, and experienced this kind of coincidence myself. So, I can't say it with complete confidence, but maybe your GCMS notes nudged them in the right direction, and they cleared you (LPP) on June 23. Right the next day. So, based on your LPP clearance, you can consider June 22 GCMS notes outdated. I would go ahead and assume if you order your GCMS notes right now they would say "Location: E-grant Oath ready". I would not bother ordering new GCMS notes. However, if you don't get oath email in the next 2 weeks, I would gently send an email to your primary processing office.
@Dr. Walden in many cases including myself it says E grant review ready pm01 despite our background verification still in progress! Any insights or clues? Do you think are we ready for LPP and our background not completed yet ?

• Wow
Reactions: derkdsou

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
@Dr. Walden in many cases including myself it says E grant review ready pm01 despite our background verification still in progress! Any insights or clues? Do you think are we ready for LPP and our background not completed yet ?
E-Grant Review Ready: After the citizenship test is marked complete and before the rest of the items except oath were marked Completed. That means the rest of your items are ready for review (Physical presence, Language, Prohibitions), when an immigration officer gets around to looking at your file again.

E-Grant Ceremony Ready: When Physical presence, Language, Prohibitions are completed, and you are ready for oath scheduling.

E-Grant Pe (or E-Grant Pending Documents): when they wait to receive additional documents/information either from you (if they requested anything), or from a third party.

E-Grant Documents Received: When they received needed/required documents either from you or from the third party.