+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
My LPP all went green on May 18th. tracker updated the changes over the weekend. new timeline:

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1772
Application: Single
Application sent: January 15, 2023
Delivered: January 15, 2023
AOR: Jan 30th, 2023
In Progress: Jan 30, 2023
Background Check Complete: March 6 2023
Test Invite: March 20
Test Complete: April 17 2023
Language: May 18 2023
Physical Presence: May 18 2023
Prohibitions: May 18 2023
Congratulations.. not that long now!

Reactions: Jaywill

Americanwife94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Unfortunately for me there is a glitch somewhere in my test system where neither my representative or I are able to get a test link. So frustrating! He is calling IRCC tomorrow to fix whatever is happening, but I wish I could just take my test because all this knowledge is bouncing around my brain.

I’ve also had an internet outage at my house for almost a week now due to wiring issues and the wifi at the library was out today as well. Just not my day to take the test I guess.
Can I just go sit down and take it with pencil and paper like it used to be?o_O

RandomUser514

Mar 17, 2023
Quebec City
Unfortunately for me there is a glitch somewhere in my test system where neither my representative or I are able to get a test link. So frustrating! He is calling IRCC tomorrow to fix whatever is happening, but I wish I could just take my test because all this knowledge is bouncing around my brain.

I’ve also had an internet outage at my house for almost a week now due to wiring issues and the wifi at the library was out today as well. Just not my day to take the test I guess.

Sorry about that. Fingers are crossed and hopefully you will take your test soon.

Reactions: Americanwife94

senthilpriya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Boston, United States
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
Reactions: rushi.gada

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Definitely be interesting to test this assumption because it makes sense that travel history is likely double-checked (by more than one agent) for clients narrowly meeting the 1095 requirement. I imagine if there's an error on the part of the client, that's where the double-checking comes into play and maybe the final tally then needs to be reviewed by a supervisor? Purely spitballing here.

And...yet, there's many examples of clients with no more than a few days over 1,095 gunning to the finish line. But it is backed up by the spreadsheets that certain offices are faster (the west coast ones, at least) than the ones in Ontario. And this likely has to do with available resources and case loads.

Interesting observation! I guess quite a handful of Vancouver applicants are "unlucky" to be stuck at some point. From my perspective, Vancouver is relatively slow. My assumption, it has something to do with Physical Presence. If an applicant has a significant number of days over obligatory 1095 (1500 or 1700), they are processed relatively easily. But someone who has near 1095 days are processed relatively slowly, with delays. Don't you think?

vivo

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Hey .. can you confirm the dates again pls:
1. When did you receive the invite?
2. When did you give the test?
3. When was it marked as completed
I received email with test instructions on 2nd of May 2023
I took and passes the test today 223rd of May 2023
BGC completed on 11 April

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019

Sorry to hear that..hope everything gets resolved quickly. I’m sure it will!

Reactions: Americanwife94

rizingphoenix

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
Hello All, my tracker is still being shown up as Loading and i am unable to access it post my test. Based on the previous posts i think this is an common occurrence. However i gave my test on 20th May so by when can i expect it to be reflected on the tracker

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All, my tracker is still being shown up as Loading and i am unable to access it post my test. Based on the previous posts i think this is an common occurrence. However i gave my test on 20th May so by when can i expect it to be reflected on the tracker
For me I gave my Test on 18th May and it got updated and reflected in tracker on 20th May. I expect your tracker will be back to normal by tomorrow.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Took my account 3 whole days to get updated. I wasn’t able to login, but, on the 4th day, it worked like normal. So, don’t worry! It’s all normal and good after the test :)

SszZTkmZ

Star Member
Aug 29, 2021
its ok. dont check every day. check after a month.

SszZTkmZ

Star Member
Aug 29, 2021
The truth is obvious:

Honestly, it seems like IRCC has one part-time employee who is always on a sick leave. It looks like it is him on that photo checking LPPs for December 2018 applicants: "1090, 1091, 1092, 1093, 1094, 109....0h it is 5 o'clock! I'll finish it tomorrow..."
Anyone with >500k loan on the home should work 7 days a week.

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Hate to ask this but curious if you get a notification in the tracker when you are requested to submit FP or when they receive them.

I got the E-mail to submit FP last week but the tracker hasn't updated yet to show there is an FP request. Also how would I know they received them?