+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

AFSHANKHATOON

Star Member
Dec 21, 2022
I got test activity updated on tracker and the test window update also . But no email yet. Is this normal? How long does it take to get email after racker updates?

AFSHANKHATOON

Star Member
Dec 21, 2022
Guys new update

GU: March 2nd
I can see the following update in March 8th
Citizenship test: March 6th
Scheduled for citizenship test: between March 13, 2023 and April 3, 2023

Question: Do I get to decide the date to take the test next or they'll arrange it for me? It says they'll send instructions, but is it through email? Because I never got any email about any update, I don't wanna miss anything haha
@canyang , did you get an email yet?

Newbie here

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Guys I received AOR and an email asking as to why i did not submit a PCC for India although i lived in India for more than 183 days. But i heard you do not need a PCC if its your Birth/home country. Is it not true ? Please help me understand as to what to do now. I applied for my citizenship and left to usa last week. Appreciate y0our responses!!!!

Americanwife94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
I am unsure because my representative mailed it on the 17th of January from Alberta. It either got there Friday the 20th or Monday the 23rd. I don’t have the tracking information but because I was given AOR this week I’m assuming it was delivered Friday the 20th. They are processing paper applications delivered the week of January 16th.

I can see today that it was received on Monday January 23rd. @admin please update if you wish

mohamed1978

Sep 30, 2014
Guys I received AOR and an email asking as to why i did not submit a PCC for India although i lived in India for more than 183 days. But i heard you do not need a PCC if its your Birth/home country. Is it not true ? Please help me understand as to what to do now. I applied for my citizenship and left to usa last week. Appreciate y0our responses!!!!
When was application delivered

iBarjar

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
If you were in a country or territory other than Canada for 183 days or more in a row since the age of 18, you need to provide a PCC. This information is available in the Citizenship application form. Go to https://www.blsinternational.com/india/canada/toronto-jurisdiction/police-clearance-certificate.php and apply for a PCC.

Last edited:

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
If they are asking for a PCC - go ahead and submit it. No point in contesting IRCCs request

mohamed1978

Sep 30, 2014
My wife and minor received AoR in two separate emails , one for each one with two separate application numbers. Is this normal

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
I got test activity updated on tracker and the test window update also . But no email yet. Is this normal? How long does it take to get email after racker updates?
I logged in to my tracker account around noon and saw the test invitation update, but didn't receive the email until around 2pm.

Reactions: AFSHANKHATOON