+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

SszZTkmZ

Star Member
Aug 29, 2021
Can someone explain to me how some people got their background completed and a test invite after only one month of submitting their application? I mean is it because their application straight forward or just random luck?
urgent processing. minor or senior citizen. or damn luck

krunal4188

Jul 4, 2017
Any luck on being able to create the tracker account now, after these many days? My AOR was 19-Jan and I still cannot.

Alex_K

Feb 2, 2017
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
Med's Done....
25-01-2018
Any luck on being able to create the tracker account now, after these many days? My AOR was 19-Jan and I still cannot.
I was able to create an account 2 days after receiving my AOR (7-Feb), but apparently some people that got AOR in mid Jan were still not able to create one.

tramily

Apr 25, 2016
Same here. I've been trying to create an account for the past couple of days and just been able to create one. status: in progress
AOR: 31/01/2023
In progress: 08/02/2023

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Can someone explain to me how some people got their background completed and a test invite after only one month of submitting their application? I mean is it because their application straight forward or just random luck?
I believe it's pure luck. A colleague in my team got her citizenship in only 4 months after applying (She applied August 2022, got the citizenship in December). She was even surprised with how fast her application went.

Reactions: adbcca

ripz1982

Feb 12, 2023
Some people do face issue while creating account. Only way to rectify is to raise a Technical issue webform. Something messed up for a particular timeframe and many facing this issue. I hope you are using UCI without(`-`) and proper application number.
Hello, yes i am using correct UCI and File # to create my account in tracker but not sure why. If they gave us file # it means its AOR?

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
After reading your post, I made the same error but I honestly think this is a minor mistake which will have near to zero consequences.
I also made the same mistake, but since I got the AOR, I believe it's not a big deal. Perhaps they might request further info. Also they have access to our taxes profiles..

sonammmmmm

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
For those who have applied online and received AOR my email is it updated in online portal? Mine hasn't been updated