+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Logically, yes! It should. However, my dumb brain still wants me to check my tracker hundred times a day. Can't help it. Even though I understand the facts and the mechanism :rolleyes:
Anyway, I hope tomorrow morning we will get a bunch of new updates in this thread!
I know buddy!!!! I have friends that never checked their trackers and they've finished their oaths. lol
I'm sure there'll be lots of good news starting tomorrow :)

• Love
Reactions: ferstvi

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
  • Sad
Reactions: Cpwr and derkdsou

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
And here's the 2022 applications tracker below. These spreadsheets have been a life saver!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_KE3Bu3C3gOyEm0mRVcJH9nEA2u2GOhfpUZOckOWmN0

I think Scarborough office is working on Nov and Dec applicants right now, based on the trend from those groups. Look at the main spread sheet here to see how everyone has been progressing : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GZjxBlTxM-FC5b0riTWQetmW0DsPX7Bgt5QQ9HTbP7I/edit?pli=1#gid=1316748968

Reactions: rushi.gada

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
It is a chore for sure! Despite IRCC stating that the online tracker is updated every day, the most updates reported (per this forum) is from Wednesday - Saturday (Background checks, LPPs). As per pattern, it usually takes two days for the changes to be reflected on the tracker. And, in most of the cases updates are "delivered" to the tracker at 4 AM (Pacific time) However, invitations/instructions to the interviews, oaths etc. can be sent out.
  • If you are expecting an update on a Background check or LPP, Test completed status, then it makes sense to check you tracker once a day, probably morning.
  • If you are expecting Oath, then the tracker of no use at all. As you will receive invitation/instructions via email.
  • Invitations to an in-person interview, fingerprints requests, passport requests (scanned), other specific requests will only be in the form of an email, or a telephone call.
I'm waiting for the Oath invitation (for 2 months now). I check my inbox and spam folder regularly o_O

Reactions: Americanwife94

alinee13484

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2019

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Logically, yes! It should. However, my dumb brain still wants me to check my tracker hundred times a day. Can't help it. Even though I understand the facts and the mechanism :rolleyes:
Anyway, I hope tomorrow morning we will get a bunch of new updates in this thread!
But what if THIS TIME... :p It's so hard to resist.

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
I'm waiting for the Oath invitation (for 2 months now). I check my inbox and spam folder regularly o_O
Gotta say! That is a bit unusual. I have read a lot of posts on this forum when people where in somewhat similar situation (waiting for an oath 2 months and more) they finally reached out to IRCC and/or local processing office, and, magically, in a couple of days to a week they were scheduled for an oath.
Two months is quite an unreasonable wait for this final step in the process. If I were you, I would try to call IRCC or Email a local (primary) processing office. There is no harm in this. Just saying.

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
anyone from January AOR (Scarborough office) had their LPP turned green?
I asked yesterday same question and got zero answers, looks like nobody from Jan apps ( scr ) have LPP completed yet!
Finger crossed to see major updates this month

Last edited:

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Super frustrating, but really, I would swap with you any day..lol
Getting a decision made is probably more imp imo. Hang in there, it's 4-6 months after Test and, I think it will happen under those timelines for sure :)

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Gotta say! That is a bit unusual. I have read a lot of posts on this forum when people where in somewhat similar situation (waiting for an oath 2 months and more) they finally reached out to IRCC and/or local processing office, and, magically, in a couple of days to a week they were scheduled for an oath.
Two months is quite an unreasonable wait for this final step in the process. If I were you, I would try to call IRCC or Email a local (primary) processing office. There is no harm in this. Just saying.
Both great suggestions!

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
It is a chore for sure! Despite IRCC stating that the online tracker is updated every day, the most updates reported (per this forum) is from Wednesday - Saturday (Background checks, LPPs). As per pattern, it usually takes two days for the changes to be reflected on the tracker. And, in most of the cases updates are "delivered" to the tracker at 4 AM (Pacific time) However, invitations/instructions to the interviews, oaths etc. can be sent out.
  • If you are expecting an update on a Background check or LPP, Test completed status, then it makes sense to check you tracker once a day, probably morning.
  • If you are expecting Oath, then the tracker of no use at all. As you will receive invitation/instructions via email.
  • Invitations to an in-person interview, fingerprints requests, passport requests (scanned), other specific requests will only be in the form of an email, or a telephone call.
Thinking out loud, would you say, it makes more sense to call IRCC between Wed-Fri vs Mon & Tues?

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Congratulations on a perfect score. Once the test is marked completed on the tracker. The other fields such as LPP (Language, Physical presence and Prohibitions will be reviewed and marked completed. A decision made will follow soon after or sometimes before LPP is completed.

The last phase would be oath invite.
Thank you @sk1984indian for the inputs.

Do you know how much time will it take for the next steps to be complete?

Toronto91

Feb 13, 2023

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
good to know! thanks for sharing this Dr. Walden.