+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

reddy1995

Mar 30, 2023
I need some urgent suggestion please!!

My Oath was done on 25th May and I gave my new address during the ceremony.

But, they misspelled street name and didn’t enter the unit number(apartment). I think Canada post will not deliver my citizenship certificate due to incorrect information.

I called IRCC and their suggestion is to wait 6weeks to again request for new certificate.

Please help me with this. I have an upcoming travel plan next month.

• Wow
Reactions: SszZTkmZ

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
Am I the only one who hasn't received any updates after background complete update? Not even test invite.
AOR is March 2nd, paper application

Reactions: Stika

Americanwife94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Am I the only one who hasn't received any updates after background complete update? Not even test invite.
AOR is March 2nd, paper application
What is your local office? When was your bg complete? I am also paper application with AOR March 8. I got my background done May 10 and the test invite a week later. I am in the west at a (seemingly) faster office though.

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
What is your local office? When was your bg complete? I am also paper application with AOR March 8. I got my background done May 10 and the test invite a week later. I am in the west at a (seemingly) faster office though.
Not aware about my office.
BG was completed on May 5. Since that time nothing

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Not aware about my office.
BG was completed on May 5. Since that time nothing
Sorry to hear that, but hang in there.. delays are normal with IRCC. You could call IRCC customer service on 1-888-242-2100 and ask them to give you an update and also which office is processing your application. Hope this helps

Reactions: qwertas