App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Aug, Sep...good timeline to arrive, I landed on Feb 3rd week and had fun cleaning the snow first time in my life not the most pleasurable thing for someone into their midlife :rolleyes: .

• Haha
Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
:D:D:D:p:D:D:D
**PNP EE - Outland (Husband; principal applicant)
**CRS - 1016 Submitted & AOR Received - Jan 7, 2023
**Biometric Instruction Letter for both- Feb 17, 2023
**Biometric given for both- Feb 22, 2023
**MEP - Feb 22, 2023
**ADR- Medical request as my upfront would expire next month - 4th May 2023
**Medical done - 9th May 2023
**Newborn added to profile Medical request for newborn baby - 10th May 2023
**Medicals done for new born -13th May 2023
**Medical renewal for principal applicant- June 13 2023
**RFV mail received - June 22 2023
**Passports submitted - June 26 2023
**COPR forms and visas received- June 30 2023
Congratulations

Reactions: Aoko

battylife

Star Member
Apr 16, 2023
Hello, I was sent to Security Screening by both CSIS and CBSA, and I will probably be stuck here for the foreseeable future. Is there a mechanism for me to wait and work in Canada on an open ended permit while waiting for SS to clear? I am currently outside of Canada. To me, the whole point of applying for EE is to avoid having to apply for an LMIA and a closed ended work permit.

• Sad

Gooddaygo

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Hello, I was sent to Security Screening by both CSIS and CBSA, and I will probably be stuck here for the foreseeable future. Is there a mechanism for me to wait and work in Canada on an open ended permit while waiting for SS to clear? I am currently outside of Canada. To me, the whole point of applying for EE is to avoid having to apply for an LMIA and a closed ended work permit.
Hi, this is frustrating, and me too, I was thinking to apply for EE and no need to apply for work permit, but keep waiting and waiting, I probably will look for job and apply for work permit later if PR process still hasn't finished by then.

YounGo85

Mar 21, 2023
Hi,
If biometric is not done yet, can Criminality or security check be done anyway ?

AOR Jan 2023
Gcms notes requested on may and indicate :
Biometric not passed
Criminalty in progress
Eligibility : calculate

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi,
If biometric is not done yet, can Criminality or security check be done anyway ?

AOR Jan 2023
Gcms notes requested on may and indicate :
Biometric not passed
Criminalty in progress
Eligibility : calculate
Is there anything else that your GCMS notes have in it? It appears that the eligibility check has been marked for evaluation. Any other notes from the case processing officer there?

YounGo85

Mar 21, 2023
Is there anything else that your GCMS notes have in it? It appears that the eligibility check has been marked for evaluation. Any other notes from the case processing officer there?
There's nothing significant, the notes has been generated automatically I think and not released by an officer coz I doesn't contain any notes from the officer. Seems like my application hasn't been checked at all

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
There's nothing significant, the notes has been generated automatically I think and not released by an officer coz I doesn't contain any notes from the officer. Seems like my application hasn't been checked at all
You have UCIXXX number, how are you not biometrics passed (this is weird!). Does GCKey and Tracker both show biometrics in progress too? It does feel like they haven't touched your application from a while. Are there any dates around these checks (e.g. criminality started on XX/XX/XXXX)?