Jun 8, 2020
CEC Inland

AOR - Jan 18
MEP/BIL - Feb 28
Biometric Submitted and linked - Mar 3
GU - Mar 21
Portal 1/Portal 1 replied - Mar 22
congrats.
Is your Portal 1 sent by a group email address or individual email address? I am a bit confused, I received portal 1 email yesterday, but it sent by a personal email address, with @cic.gc.ca ending

Gazzaaa

Mar 23, 2023
My AOR was on February 16th, and my eligibility started on the tracker on March 20th. How long does it usually take for eligibility to be completed?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I am from Mumbai and I received ITA on 15th march andmy agent in canada, submitted the file on 22nd March I.e yesterday. How soon can I expect the AOR
As soon as you submit your application in response to an ITA, you get an AOR. I'd suggest getting your own credentials and supervise the application at this point.

Since you are March AOR, this would be a helpful thread for you too: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/march-2023-aor.789909/

Reactions: jaspreet21
Mar 22, 2023
Hi everyone,

I am in a strange predicament. I am currently based in London and I submitted my biometrics here at the local VFS. I'm moving to France for intra-company transfer. My plan was to get the Canadian PR and go there for a couple of weeks etc. to get my card but I will only make long-term plans to move there by late 2023 or early 2024. My residence status in the U.K. is expiring in early April and my French residence permit will begin in June (I'm on a holiday + WFH schedule for these 2 months).

Once I received the RFV letter, I thought that I'll apply for the Canadian PR visa in India. I was just looking up the appointments for passport submission and there is a column there that asks for the place of biometric enrolment. Only the VFS centers in India are mentioned there, and the page doesn't allow you to move forward until you make a selection.

There is no way I can submit my passport at VFS London here because if I don't receive it before April 5, I'll be overstaying my residence permit. So, the only option is to do in India. I cannot wait for my move to France either since I must send the passport within 30 days of receiving the Request Letter.

Does anyone know what to do in this situation? Should I wait until I am in India and then schedule the appointment in person after explaining this to the VFS people? Or is there some other solution?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
My AOR was on February 16th, and my eligibility started on the tracker on March 20th. How long does it usually take for eligibility to be completed?
There is no specific time for any parameter to be completed. It totally depends on your case agent, your application and documents, how much verification needs to be done.

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Type CEC Inland
CRS 496
Received ITA - Nov 9
Documents Submitted - Jan 02
AOR - Jan 02
MEP & Previous Biometrics and UCI linked - Feb 02
Ghost Update 1 - March 13th
Ghost Update 2- March 14th
All parameters showing completed on tracker - March 16th
PR Confirmation Mail received - March 17th and replied the same day.
Portal login credentials received - March 20th
Address and Photo uploaded - March 20th
Rest is still awaited.

All the visible updates are showing only on the application tracker. GCKey is still showing everything under process
CoPR received - March 23rd
All parameters showing approved on GCKey.
Will update once PR card is received.

Reactions: gurramsantosh

jaspreet21

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

payal bhavsar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
hi any one received mpnp nomination recently? i want to know timeline. i applied in January 2023 and still my status is received..

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
Jan 16 AOR - CEC
Everything completed except background. and no updates yet :( anyone waiting for portal emails?

My pr tracker says last updated 20th march :/ so does that mean agent hasnt opened my file after that?

Last edited: