+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Hello folks, am still not able to login to the application tracker, I already have my updated UCI, MEP and Bio linked (from previous application) - any idea why?
Also, even after my Bio was linked - my Bio in GCKey shows this :"
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
"
Is this normal? I thought it will show completed
As of now, this looks absolutely fine. ACC to new rule enforced in Oct 2022, medical exam given in last 5 years for a visa.
application will be considered for PR as well.
Aren't you getting tracker login code at your email id?

GG_MM

Jun 20, 2022
AOR: Feb 1
MEP/BIL: Feb 8(Biometrics from visit visa was linked)
ADR: Feb 21(Schedule A-IMM 5669)
Eligibility and Background completed - Feb 24
PPR: March 2
Congratulations for your PPR. Your eligibility and background was shown as completed on GCkey account or tracker account?

peter92

Mar 7, 2023
Jan 19 AOR

criminal record passed,
and no update yet.
Even medical exam has not yet passed either.

Is it normal? Why my medical exam is not passed yet?
IRCC's website states they currently have a backlog of medical exams to process, so that might be the reason. My AOR is January 22, and I too haven't passed the medical exam yet. How do you know you've passed the criminality check? Has your UCI changed to your regular number? Mine still hasn't, so I still don't have access to the online status tracker and can't see if I've passed criminality.

Reactions: Beauciel

USA_student_to_Canada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
AOR: Feb 1
MEP/BIL: Feb 8(Biometrics from visit visa was linked)
ADR: Feb 21(Schedule A-IMM 5669)
Eligibility and Background completed - Feb 24
PPR: March 2
Wow, thats so quick! Do you happen to have an extensive travel history? I think mine is delayed because of that. I have traveled quite a lot.

Beauciel

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
IRCC's website states they currently have a backlog of medical exams to process, so that might be the reason. My AOR is January 22, and I too haven't passed the medical exam yet. How do you know you've passed the criminality check? Has your UCI changed to your regular number? Mine still hasn't, so I still don't have access to the online status tracker and can't see if I've passed criminality.
I called IRCC yesterday. And she said I only passed my criminal record and others didn't.
It's weird that everyone passes a medical examination within 2 months. And we don't. :-(

SOOO WEIRD. Everybody passed medical exam but us

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
Okay. So we are on the same boat !
But it is so weird. Everyone passed their medical exam within 2months,
but why we didn't? That is really strange.
In our case, it was old Medical from 2019 . On Tracker , PA's Medical shows "In Progress" whereas Spouse's Medical shows "Completed".
What does the tracker show for you? I have seen some other cases 3-4 months into the PR process even after RPRF payment with Medical "In Progress" so I guess we're not the only ones.

Reactions: Beauciel

Divine Grace

Feb 15, 2023
Hello Everyone
PNP EE - Outland
CRS - 1067
ITA - Jan 11, 2023
Submitted & AOR Received - Jan 16, 2023
(submitted with upfront medical )
Medical exam passed - Jan 25
Biometric fee receipt sent - Jan 26
Biometric Instruction Letter - Jan 27