+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Hi Everyone, When I tried to login to my citizenship tracker yesterday and today it gets stuck forever on the loading page
Loading... / Chargement..
does not load at all after this. Anyone else facing this problem? Thank you!

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
Hi Everyone, When I tried to login to my citizenship tracker yesterday and today it gets stuck forever on the loading page
Loading... / Chargement..
does not load at all after this. Anyone else facing this problem? Thank you!
There couple be couple of possibilities.
1) Were you expecting an oath soon? If yes, this has been observed by many that they see the Loading page till the ceremony is done. After that the tracker works normal.
2) If not the first case, there may be glitch on their end. I myself am facing this issue. I have received the test invite and since then the tracker gets stuck on Loading page. I am assuming, if the tracker does not start working even after I clear the test, I will reach out to the IRCC and will report the problem.

Reactions: alexross

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
There couple be couple of possibilities.
1) Were you expecting an oath soon? If yes, this has been observed by many that they see the Loading page till the ceremony is done. After that the tracker works normal.
2) If not the first case, there may be glitch on their end. I myself am facing this issue. I have received the test invite and since then the tracker gets stuck on Loading page. I am assuming, if the tracker does not start working even after I clear the test, I will reach out to the IRCC and will report the problem.
Thank you so much for this information. My oath ceremony has been scheduled 2nd week of March, so that could be it. That is a relief!

Reactions: anigdikar

one1world

Sep 6, 2022
Any one received citizenship certificate from oath date 16th Feb location Calgary? I have no update on my account after oath. How long does it take to get certificate? Any one have any idea? Thank you

wink

May 25, 2021
Any one received citizenship certificate from oath date 16th Feb location Calgary? I have no update on my account after oath. How long does it take to get certificate? Any one have any idea? Thank you
Calgary seems to take around 20 days (if you live in different province).

Reactions: Sepidnour

Sepidnour

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Nomination.....
2018-08-23
AOR Received.
01-03-2022
Hi everyone, I did my oath ceremony Feb 15th and I sent them a scanned copy of my oath. I got an automatic response, but my application has not been closed and I still have not received my Citizenship certificate.
Has this happened to anyone?
Yes same as me! I was in the Feb 15th ceremony as well, my tracker is still showing in progress and I haven’t received any mails.
Office: vancouver
Oath : Calgary- Feb 15th , 11 am

a303

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
application delivered jan 26th
AOR march 10th
in process on e.cas march 14th
test invite sep 20th
test complete sep 26th
lang. prohibitions & precsence feb 01
oath letter (today) feb 27th
oath ceremony march 15th

so almost exactly 1 year from AOR to ceremony
what a crazy ride

stay hopefully ya'll!!!!

sidhupolimetla

Dec 27, 2016
I have a virtual interview tomorrow, what documents should I have handy other than my passport and pr card? Can anyone who has attended a virtual interview with the Scarborough office share their experience?

Baylor

May 20, 2022
Hi everyone,
My oath was on Feb 8th. Updated to completed on Feb 10th and application: closed (saying Congrats...) on Feb 14th. Its been a couple of weeks now and 3 weeks from the day of oath (whereby I had also submitted the signed oath copy immediately after the oath). I still haven't received my Citizenship Certificate.
Looking at everyone else's status' I think I would have received it by now. Am concerned something may be off here regards to mailing or address (which I had gotten verified).
What's the contact number I should be reaching out to regarding this matter? I haven't had the need for calling before during my process.
I am planning a trip around mid-March so am starting to worry and will have to expedite as well.
Feedback appreciated - Thank you.

Office: West
Oath Office: Edmonton (Virtual)

Reactions: dny0821 and a303