+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Now it’s been two days still can’t register and I think someone posted here about the tracker been broken maybe it’s that reason I don’t know anymore and I am gonna stop thinking about it otherwise it will make you too anxious
two business days...................calm down my friend

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
Good Morning, I got my AOR on Friday and when tried to create my online account to follow up the file, it keep informing incorrect UCI or File number even I confirmed both are correct ? what I knew from you here that it is only 24 hours after receiving your AOR to create account and now it is 48 hours and still not able to open an account , do I miss anything?

wink

May 25, 2021
Good Morning, I got my AOR on Friday and when tried to create my online account to follow up the file, it keep informing incorrect UCI or File number even I confirmed both are correct ? what I knew from you here that it is only 24 hours after receiving your AOR to create account and now it is 48 hours and still not able to open an account , do I miss anything?
There is a website problem for couple of weeks. Looks like there is a scheduled maintenance tomorrow, so hopefully it would work tomorrow. So try again tomorrow.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/tracker-updates-after-april-12.765777/post-10060428

Reactions: anumantra

mrjayd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28/03/2018
IELTS Request
4/04/2018
Med's Done....
5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019
Good morning, I received a test invite today (4/29 to 5/19). We applied Jan 17th (paper application).
something is definitely going on at IRCC...looks like they are trying a new method of processing applications, I heard it's a pilot program(grapevine). Congratulations.

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
something is definitely going on at IRCC...looks like they are trying a new method of processing applications, I heard it's a pilot program(grapevine). Congratulations.
Yes totally agree, I checked today and it looks they will replace CAS tool with a new tracker tool and even now they have a tracker for whome they sent AOR and to which application date. but how all of this affect opening the new account after receiving AOR email ?

Guitarlife

Feb 1, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone, I applied for citizenship online and I was only prompted for bio-data page of the 2 passports and not the other blank pages and pages with visa.
So I only submitted scan copies of the bio-data page for the 2 passports, will this be a problem ?
I have already recieved AOR, but I am wondering if I will be delayed because of this.

Hi everyone, I applied for citizenship online and I was only prompted for bio-data page of the 2 passports and not the other blank pages and pages with visa.
So I only submitted scan copies of the bio-data page for the 2 passports, will this be a problem ?
I have already recieved AOR, but I am wondering if I will be delayed because of this.
They will ask you to send the full passport scan (including blank/visa pages) later in that case, no problem. Lot of folks (including myself) upload the full PDF in the additional docs section (and only bio pages in the main section).

Guitarlife

Feb 1, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
They will ask you to send the full passport scan (including blank/visa pages) later in that case, no problem. Lot of folks (including myself) upload the full PDF in the additional docs section (and only bio pages in the main section).
Thank you for your response.
I wish I knew this, I would have just added it right away, I hope this will not delay me much cos that is the passport is the only thing keeping me in Canada right now.
My travel plans are on hold until I get my passport.