+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

neel_321

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
ECAS shows "decision made", but no update on the tracker as yet. Any idea how long it takes for the same to get reflected on the tracker? Thank you.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
ECAS shows "decision made", but no update on the tracker as yet. Any idea how long it takes for the same to get reflected on the tracker? Thank you.
LPP completed after 1 day before Decision Made on ECAS. But was reflected on tracker 3 days after I saw Decision Made on ECAS.
So internally LPP may be completed for you but just not reflecting on tracker. Give it 3-4 days.

Last edited:
Reactions: neel_321

neel_321

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
LPP completed after 1 day before Decision Made on ECAS. But was reflected on tracker 3 days after I saw Decision Made on ECAS.
So internally LPP may be completed for you but just not reflecting on tracker. Give it 3-4 days,
Thank you for the clarification.

kitu123

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Hello guys, is there anybody here who had oath ceremony on feb 2 if yes have you got your certificate yet.

remo123

Feb 12, 2017
Received oath invitation for March 2nd. I just moved to another place. Do i need to update my address with IRCC? What will be the best way to change the address? Should i wait for the oath to complete?

neel_321

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Everything completed except for the Oath yet saw this update on the tracker.

Send us additional information
Waiting on you

You need to submit additional information.
We sent you a letter or email asking for additional information.
Follow the letter or email’s instructions to continue with your application.

I don't see any email or letter.

Any idea what could it be about?

Lakshmipe

Feb 27, 2022
Received oath invitation for March 2nd. I just moved to another place. Do i need to update my address with IRCC? What will be the best way to change the address? Should i wait for the oath to complete?
Not required. During oath they will ask for address provide the new address

Reactions: remo123

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
If you are a paper applicant, address change is easy to do with ECAS. Else you can submit a webform. As rightly said by above post you can verify and update the address with the Oath officer. One issue that I read in the forum is the oath officer saying that the address may not reflect in the system and the certificate will go to the old address. But there was another instance where the address was updated by oath officer and certificate received on new address.
My suggestion would be to do the needful via ECAS/Webform and confirm with the oath officer during oath.

dkfk

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
I gave them a different mailing address during oath. I told them I was away for a couple of months (in a different province) from my address on file. The clerk said that they'll mail the certificate to the address I gave but won't update my address on file. When I emailed them the signed oath, I also included my new temporary mailing address just in case. Let's see if it gets delivered okay.

Last edited:

dkfk

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Oath was on Feb 6th. Citizenship status changed to "Closed" dated on Feb 8th. Reason: We have approved your application to become a Canadian citizen. The update was posted in the tracker on Feb 10th.

My tracker was available throughout the entire time unlike many people who weren't able to access it shortly before the oath.

I'll update once I've received the certificate. The clerk said it would take 4 weeks.

Reactions: wink