+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 applicant, received refusal 13 April 2022

HarryKhuttan

Feb 4, 2015
Edmonton
Hi there i have received a refusal for my study visa. I applied from india in Jan 2022 online. The reason of refusal is ridiculous. Any advice on what to do next, would be much appreciated. TIA
Please see below what they mentioned in the refusal letter;

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Sincerely,
CPC Edmonton
9700 Jasper Avenue NW, Suite 55
Edmonton, AB
T5J 4C3
www.cic.gc.ca

disha2406

Star Member
Mar 18, 2022
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
02-04-2022
Med's Request
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
19-04-2022
Yes, show strong ties to your home country (eg. job opportunities, family, assets etc.)

Reactions: HarryKhuttan

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Hi there i have received a refusal for my study visa. I applied from india in Jan 2022 online. The reason of refusal is ridiculous. Any advice on what to do next, would be much appreciated. TIA

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Sincerely,
CPC Edmonton
Edmonton, AB
T5J 4C3
www.cic.gc.ca
Order your GCSM notes to know in detail why the VO refused your application. It should take around 30 days to arrive but in reality, it takes between 2 - 3 months. Once you review in detailed the reasons for your refusal, you can better approach a new application.

Reactions: HarryKhuttan

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021

Sincerely,
CPC Edmonton
Edmonton, AB
T5J 4C3
www.cic.gc.ca
Why is the refusal so "ridiculous"?

Reactions: YVR123

HarryKhuttan

Feb 4, 2015
Edmonton
Thank you all for your replies and suggestions. We just got another email 24 hiurs after the refusal. I don’t know what it would be. Too bad i dont have access to the account as our lawyer has it. Gotta wait for him to go to his office in the morning. See if you guys can do any predictions, i am attaching the screenshot of the email i just received. TIA
Sorry can’t attach pics here, so i’m gonna write what it says;

We updated your application
status
JOX
donotreply@cic.gc.ca 9:18 pm
to me v
Government
of Canada
Gouvernement
du Canada /11.
Application number:
Your application status
has changes.
To check what's changed with your applications status:
1. Sign in to your account.
2. Click Check full application status under View the
applications you submitted.
Sign in to your account
Canada

disha2406

Star Member
Mar 18, 2022
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
02-04-2022
Med's Request
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
19-04-2022
Thank you all for your replies and suggestions. We just got another email 24 hiurs after the refusal. I don’t know what it would be. Too bad i dont have access to the account as our lawyer has it. Gotta wait for him to go to his office in the morning. See if you guys can do any predictions, i am attaching the screenshot of the email i just received. TIA

status
JOX
to me v
Government
of Canada
Gouvernement
du Canada /11.
Application number:
Your application status
has changes.
Sign in to your account
Canada
This means that there is an update in your application. You can only see the message if you login to your IRCC account.

Hehee

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022

status
JOX
to me v
Government
of Canada
Gouvernement
du Canada /11.
Application number:
Your application status
has changes.
Sign in to your account
Canada
Probably is nothing. Btw which lawyer did you hire is it their own portal the representative one?